Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another 2AMer in Texas

Bavarian

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Never been to this club either.

I know Rick hates Baby Dolls but at least one does not have to worry too much about getting shot at.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

The next shill for the club should put that in his review, maybe with a slogan like this:

*** "Baby Dolls, where you may get robbed, but at least you won't get shot!" *** ;)

Seriously though, I'm not surprised to see King's on there. That club is in a neighborhood that is such a shithole that Harry Hines Blvd. look inviting by comparison. Drug dealers and pan handlers are a constant presence around that club. The area is the dirty little underbelly of the downtown area, with AMPs conveniently located close by when you are done at the club.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

But again, to be clear, I don't hate the club. What I hate is the bald faced manipulation of the club's reviews and ratings on this site.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Bavarian where have you been? I thought you ATF kidnapped you!!!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That “you” was supposed to have a “r” at the end = YOUR.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Just like JS69, I had to get away from the ATF for my own good. I noticed that he slowed down his posts and visits after that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement