tuscl

Best Cities for Strip Clubbing !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Monday, March 12, 2018 12:13 PM
I've traveled a little. But would like to explore more. What are the best cities to try strip clubs and why ? Here are my nominations : Tijuana - I know it's not the USA, but you can fly to San Diego and take the trolley. The rules are just different in Zona Norte. Houston - Home of the oil industry. Strip clubs are part of the normal culture in H-town. A couple of mayors have tried to change that but they didn't succeed. Miami - Most of the great clubs in this area are in Miami suburbs, but its still south Florida. Thank goodness for Castro sending his best to the USA. Las Vegas - You have to mention Sin City. But bring a load of cash. What other cities should be considered as destinations for strip clubbing and why ?

23 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    Frankfurt if you include FKK
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I guess it depends what you’re looking for in the strip clubs. Yes the girls are very hot in Vegas, but the value sucks there. I think LA/COI is a good strip club destination
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I've heard Las Vegas is bad for the purpose of strip clubbing. My experiences outside of Nevada have reinforced this. The girls are prettier, sure, but cost more for less mileage.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    It all depends on what you are looking for. If extras are your thing Detroit has to be on the list. Phoenix has to be on list for value with $10 lappers and extras on the table at many establishments with the right dancer. Reviews show COI to be a solid spot. Houston is not what it used to be. If you are just looking for hot dancers and money is no object, then Vegas is for you.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Jacksonville, FL. No fancy clubs there. Mostly somewhat sleazy (which I like). Then a few more similar clubs just down the road in Daytona.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Every city and club is different. I’d add Atlanta and El Paso to the possibilities, but suggest you read the reviews thoroughly before choosing. One man’s strip club destination is another man’s waste of airfare.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Detroit has lots of clubs and you can get extras in most of them (or so I've been told).
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Akron Ohio. Whatever your looking for, and not expensive
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Las Vegas is a waste of money. Detroit is you best value. COI California is pretty good. San Francisco is good but be ready to spend to get anything you want but be sure to hat up West Babylon NY out on the island is very interesting. West St Louis IL is an interesting area Houston is good and I have heard has made a cum back from a couple of dip shit mayors Reno Clubs are better than Vegas Avoid Chicago and Providence has gone down hill Detroit is still your best domestic destination, Montreal and TJ for outside the US but still in North America. I have not been to TJ but it is a bucket list item.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    My favs Richmond Va Washington DC Salt Lake City UT Little Rock AK San Diego CA
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^fuck you jackie
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    As a higher mileage counterpoint to the SF Bay Area (my local area) topless clubbing I do, I had a great time in a Portland, OR full nude club (good mileage in the VIP booths, though no ITC). Read clackport's Portland reviews, he's on it. Also, be prepared for lots of tatted chicks there.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Las Vegas = WORST strip club city. It's got no business being anywhere near a best SC city list whose audience is tuscl-like, experienced PLs. On the other hand, on a list of "I only go to strip clubs on my one boys-night-out each year, just want to pay outrageous fees to see beautiful women WOOOOOO!" strip club cities, Vegas definitely belongs there :)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Subraman +1000
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Atlanta has a lot of clubs but they are mostly air-dance clubs - so Atlanta is kinda a one-trick pony for mileage (Follies) - but it's worth the trip -- Follies dayshift (the preferred shift) has so many dancers that you can hit-it 3-days in a row and be able to get dances from different chicks each day (50+ dayshift dancers probably not uncommon)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tampa has lots of clubs but most seem more miss than hit - Mons is worth-it for most people as well as 2001.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Washington Park, IL (aka East St Louis) seems to have a good amount of clubs w/ good-mileage and extras
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dallas has a healthy SC scene - good-mileage $20 dances but extras kinda rare.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Dallas (except for that corporate clip joint BabyDolls): A vibrant club scene with lots of byob full nude clubs. And in Dallas, byob means walking around with your bottle and a few bucks more for chasers and ice. A few hundred will also open up plenty of OTC options, though OTC can be very late because the nude clubs close around dawn. Jacksonville <---> Daytona FL region: Despite the bikini with alcohol requirements, which some girls ignore anyway, the girls have great attitudes and OTC options are plentiful. As n added bonus, if you pay more than $200 for OTC, you've likely overspent. Pasco County, FL: full nude, full booze and plenty of accommodating women in its clubs. In some respects I'm glad I don't live in Pasco County because I would be tempted to spend way too much time in clubs (I spend enough time in them already). Providence, RI: Hot northeast dancers in a smaller city vibe. I never fail to have fun in Providence and when one cannot get the right stuff ITC, one will likely find a hot companion for OTC. The clubs close early in Providence, which makes and after hours OTC pickup attractive for some of the girls. As an added bonus, Providence has a shit ton of great Italian, Chinese, seafood and other restaurants as well as a plethora of other things to do.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    cheatas san diego for the eye candy? (at least it’s cheaper than las vegas in some ways...)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Austin, TX seems decent - decent # of clubs with decent mileage and decent to good prices (never been but what I've read). If one has the time and funds, one could do a TX roadtrip (Houston, Austin, Dallas)
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I have had great fun in Tucson, Phx, Dallas in the USA. Frankfurt , Munich and Toronto were pretty good international cities to have fun
  • DrumEsq
    6 years ago
    +1 to Papi for the IL side of St. Louis. There are two kinds of clubs and in every one of them you can find ITC or OTC with the right dancer. The clubs get lower class but higher mileage as you move east from StL. The closer to StL the clubs are the more like gentlemen’s clubs (with consistent decent mileage). I travel a lot and I would say StL-IL clubs are best with Tampa, Lexington, KY and Des Moines (surprise) being decent options. I have not been impressed by Atlanta (air dance), Vegas ($$$), Dallas (lots of promises and 0 delivered). Detroit seems to be changing and I think it has dancer quality issues. Been a while since I have hit the Phoenix clubs so I reserve judgment and will stick to what I know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion