tuscl

Anyone ever done a shotgun kiss with a dancer?

Monday, March 12, 2018 11:54 AM
Assuming you even know what that is has anyone ever done it? I did so with my regular girl my last visit and it was pretty awesome doing it to each other.

22 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Had to look this one up. [view link] Nope. That is something I'll never do.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Not since college 1978.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Same answer as skibum.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Since I won't do drugs, it's something I have never done and will never do.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Same answer as skibum
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Same answer as skibum
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “Same answer as skibum” x 2 You were all in college in 1978? Bunch of old men.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Nope never have never will. I was in Denver in December and finding someone who was not totally wasted or one hit from being wasted was damn near impossible. How the fuck do they even keep the lights on with everyone fucked up like that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I must not be cool enough.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    what the heck is a shotgun kiss?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Same answer as flagooner.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Heck, realD. Those guys who were in school in '78 are young whippersnappers. I was still in school on '74. How's that for geezerdom?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    try class of 68. and shadowcat is wayyyyy older.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Same answer as skibum609 - just change the year to 1986... The girl in the video posted by Warrior15 was sweet and hot!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I did it with lots of civilian chicks but since I stopped getting high many years ago I now do it without the smoke. :D
  • sslv2006
    6 years ago
    I'll be the PL guy that has. Her lungs are bigger than mine!!!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    One time I was driving my ATF and she was smoking crack and asked if I wanted a shotgun. Not knowing what she was talking about I said sure. Two minutes later she's got me in a lip lock while I'm doing 75 and she totally blocked my vision. Well that was s rush!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ok. i finally looked at the youtube video. damn. i’ve done that. and did not realize it has a name.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I don't do drugs so not interested. No disrespect to the smokers on here. As long as you don't drive stoned I have no problem with you, especially if you're in a state that has legalized*. But I view drugs as non-brilliant from a personal standpoint. * before anyone points out that marijuana is illegal under federal law I'll say I know that. But if there was anything that should be a states rights issue drug policy is it. I do have a beef with the idea of supporting smuggling and illegal grow operations because it funnels money to some really bad people and I don't personally support that. In states that have legalized there are grow operations that are quasi-legal so they don't support those people (those who who ruin national forests for others and Mexican drug cartels etc). But if you're ok with that I'm not going to personally criticize because marijuana should be legal. And going to some strip clubs might mean supporting sketchy characters too. So it is six of one and a half dozen of the other Sorry to be a downer but just my 2 cents on drugs.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fucking Gawker once again makes us all look like pussies.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ If I looked like a pussy I'd jack off while looking in the mirror.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That Gawker story is impressive! Driving a crack smoking whore - and shotgunning her vapes! I’ve got nothing that compares to his level of manliness!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion