tuscl

Strip club bartender

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, March 11, 2018 12:13 PM
Have any of you ever tried getting OTC from a bartender at the strip club? What were the results?

There’s this smoking hot bartender at my regular club, solid 9. I want to fuck her so bad.

I’m not sure if bartenders are as open to OTC as strippers?

I wouldn’t mind dating her, but I’m sure she has lots of guys all over her, plus it’s generally not a good idea to date anyone that works in the strip club, whether she’s a stripper or waitress or bartender etc.

42 comments

• stripfighter
    7 years ago
    1st rule is you gotta find an angle. Ask her why she's not a stripper. Some may eventually become one, others may like the atmosphere but don't actually wanna dance. Just as with strippers, you have to find out what type of girl you're dealing with to see what's the best approach.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Have any of you ever tried getting OTC from a bartender at the strip club? Yes.
    What were the results? Went something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2wjJlP…
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Nope. Have not tried a bar tender yet. Although I do know one that would be my prime candidate. I'm still working on expanding my stripper list.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In general, I think that like waitresses, the bartender is a sucker play. Both groups will string you along to get you tipping better and buying more, but something will almost always come up that prevents sealing the deal.

That said, one of my SC wingmen who tends to have a penchant for waitresses and bartenders (insert eye roll here), came THIS CLOSE to scoring a bartender for OTC. She had agreed to it, as long as they did a "double date" with me and my ATF, although the bartender understood that we'd be adjourning to separate hotel rooms after dinner. However, my buddy is a bit self-destructive, and did the dumbest thing ever: started talking politics with her. This may be a shocker, but it turns out, a middle-aged law-and-order conservative has a diametrically opposite view of the police from a 20-something tatted-and-pierced this-job-is-the-pinnacle-of-her-life-achievement-so-far strip club bartender. He basically told her to fuck off and canceled. I told him to stop fucking talking politics with the girls, he robbed himself of what could have been an amazing experience with a smoking hot chick.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    The opportunity is there with a hot bartender who wants to meet OTC. She only danced for like 2 weeks and diddnt want to do it anymore and switched to bartending. When she danced we got along great in VIP. But the problem is she is bat shit crazy and creates all kinds of drama in the club including physical altercations with staff. I dont need that drama bleeding into my personal life and my read is she would probably be trouble.

Dammit it sucks because she is soo hot. Easy fella...easy... :P
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'm sure any one can get otc with a strip club bartender. if they have enough money left
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Yes, she was once a waitress when I first met her and then bartender. Been seeing her often, usually monthly on and off for the last 10 years. Hot as hell 10+ blond that the dancers all have envied for years.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @realdougster- exactly haha
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    I’ll pass. The bartender at my local club is a bearded man named Dave.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Once. She was the one who proposed it.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You’re not even old enough to drink yet!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL @Subra - I've learned to keep it light with strippers - many of them seem to get offended when one does not agree with their world-view - one is not marrying her so best not to get into too-deep a subjects
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One would think a waitress or bartender would usually be a harder nut to crack, but doable else generally she wouldn't be working in a strip club at all - but probably requires the PL to have a fairly strong OTC game - if the PL has a hard time getting OTC from dancers, then likely he won't find any success with a bartender or waitress
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    A problem that comes up is there’s other people at the bar. You can never have a extended one on one conversation with the bartender.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Doesn't RickDugan's System have a chapter on waitresses and bartenders - if not it should
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’ve read Rick’s book from front to back, there’s no mention of waitresses or bartenders. Maybe there will be a sequel focusing on the bartenders and waitresses?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    It’s in the book’s forward, wasn’t rick’s mistress a sexy bartender? The mistress who caused attachment issues that sent him down the path to develop The System in the first place?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I recall a comment from rick to a waitress post of mine about “guys shoveling money at her to see her (bartender) sexy tits.”
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Bartenders hear the same lines all night every night, "You're so hot, hotter than the dancers," "I'd love to see you dance, why don't you dance," etc. Being original / interesting / funny will increase your chances.
    Some clubs are OK with bartenders doing private rooms after closing while the dancers are cashing out. After getting to know bartenders over course of time, I've had a few ask me to do private room after closing and one of those offered ITC extras. Haven't been offered OTC but stands to reason that a bartender willing to do ITC extras would do OTC. As Papi said, probably a harder nut to crack OTC than a dancer would be.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    With a former stripper now waitressing/tending bar, yes. Results were typical enough that it doesn's stand out. With a bartender/waitress in a strip club who may or may not be on her way to stripping, no. Have gone on a few dates with bartenders/waitresses outside of strip clubs. I've considered asking a waitress or two, but I figure its not worth the hassle.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @DeclineToState- you’re right, bartenders hear from patrons all the time that they should be dancing instead.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i think bartenders are usually much more a thinker and better managers of their lives than most dancers.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    @larryfisherman said: "@DeclineToState- you’re right, bartenders hear from patrons all the time that they should be dancing instead."

I know that only because they tell me they hear it all the time and that whoever says it gets no cred.

justme62
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I had one of my OTC experiences with a bartender. I met her at the one dive bar where bartenders can do private dances that I have gone to. Supposedly at this bar, the owner's wife would do dances if someone asked. I don't know if anyone ever got so drunk off their ass to do that. Anyway, she wasn't exactly the prettiest girl there, but she goes down as the girl with the largest confirmed tit size I have met, with H cups. I had to have that, so we did our dance and she then asked where I was at, since I told her I was at a hotel. She stopped by, and we ultimately went at it for the hour. It was fun.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    As an ex-bartender ( many years ago) I would think it is near impossible to get next to one in a strip club for an OTC Meeting unless she knows you as consistent long time regular and she knows--not think but knows you can keep your mouth shut.

Otherwise it isn't going to happen---her shields are going to be up to the maximum level and the amount of effort it will take to soften her up is will chase most guys away.

A second point from what I have seen and heard the progression seems to go the other way--not bartender to dancer but dance or waitress to bartender.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree with @Declinetostate’s assessment. Hot club bartenders must hear those same lines over and over.

So you must have an original rap. Something new - and a different angle - to get a bartender to think about doing anything with you.

I agree. There some very hot club bartenders. I think - seeing them dressed as they tend bar - gets my imagination going - thinking of how they would look in a thong...
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Dominic posted:--->"It’s in the book’s forward, wasn’t rick’s mistress a sexy bartender?"

Yes and for a while it was a blast. She even brought a stripper home from the club once just to make the night more interesting (which it did). But a few months in she told me that she wanted to have my baby and that's when shit got real in a hurry. Soon after I gtfo and it was messy as fuck. I had to make her understand that any satisfaction she got from telling my wife wouldn't be worth what I'd do back. It took a night in her Bronx shithole to make her understand, but eventually she got it. Never fucking again will I take on a mistress.

But larry is single, no? So if he can swing it, why not?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes Dugan I’m single and ready to mingle :)

Thanks for the replies fellas. Next time I’m there I’ll ask for her number or at least her Snapchat.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    As asked no, I did not try. I was sort of offered one time. I had a favorite barmaid that I knew since she used to dance. She once asked me if I could take a look at her laptop and it's issues. She pretty much offered to pay sexually, but I wouldn't take her up on it. Just worked on her laptop for her.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I've been lucky with bartenders at one of the Tucson clubs that tends to get high marks.

In both cases it began with meeting for periodic Late night / early morning breakfasts. After a few "meets" OTC at "real" adult venues -,
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Just one. I don't know how much of an accomplishment it was though as the club was short of dancers that day so she was also getting up on stage every fourth rotation.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    There is one day shift bartender at Oasis that I would love to see outside the club, even if it's just on a regular date. As others said, she gets hit on all the time by creepy guys using creepy moves, so I've been trying to be the nice guy gentleman while I find an angle. I think I finally might have one.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Maybe it’s different other places, but most of the waitresses and bartenders at my club try to act like they aren’t strippers, bc they are better than us. I’m sure they are always telling ppl “I’m a waitress at a strip club, but I could never do that. I’d never take my clothes off or money!”
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Trying to hook up with a bartender is more of a chump's game than paying for dances.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Bj99--sometimes they tell us that even when we don't ask.

Just from my own knowledge of being a bartender I don't see trying to bed one as being very successful in a Strip Club.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    They tell us too! Lol. I guess it’s hard for them to see the dancers making so much money, and they can get jealous. Plus, they have the same stigma just for working there. Every girl has someone, or some group, they compare themselves, and talk shit ab, to so that they don’t feel like the worst sluts.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ But we love sluts ;) the worse they are the more we love them ;D
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. Women don’t get it lol.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    @flagooner: "Trying to hook up with a bartender is more of a chump's game than paying for dances."

Good point. Better chance to hook up with a civilian than a club bartender is my guess.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Stop patronizing flagooner, this stuff goes to his head and he starts to think he's brilliant ;)
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @25 - Stop bullying DeclineToState. Do you want him to have to change his name again?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion