tuscl

Twin Peaks / Breastaurants

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, March 10, 2018 9:13 AM
Have you ever been to a Twin Peaks ? I love the place. I go whenever I am in a city that has one. I remember 30 years ago, when Hooters became popular. But their menu is extremely limited and I have found very few Hooters actually have cure girls any more. Twin Peaks is full of prime talent. And the food is pretty good too.

47 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    The Hooters uniform is dated and old. I do tend to like Twin Peaks over Hooters (agree for the most part TP tend to be way cuter) and the Tilted Kilt over Twin Peaks.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    hooters is the only breasturant I’ve been to....and it was such a long time ago....i don’t even remember what it was like I just noticed there’s a twin peaks in the town I’m in right now.....I think I’ll try it tonight....wonder if the food will be any good. Hmmmm
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    When Hooters first started, it was a fun and new concept. They had decent food and generally very attractive girls that looked good in those tights and cleavage bearing shirts. Now, Hooters is a tired chain with mediocre food and less attractive girls. The first time I went to Twin Peaks, I thought is was great. They had much better uniforms and many hot girls. The food is also much better. I don’t have one where I live, but have been to a few on the road and really like them. I have a friend in the restaurant business and I even had him look into getting a franchise in our area. I have not had as great of experiences at the Tilted Kilt. The concept is fine, but the quality of girls and food is lower. For breastaurants, Twin Peaks is my clear favorite.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I've been to most of the chains and a few local copy cats. I've never heard of extras on premise, but definitely read a few stories of OTR, haha.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to Hooter's since 2010. Never heard of Twin Peaks. I wonder if there are any in the Bay Area?
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Went to a Twin Peaks yesterday for lunch as a matter of fact. I rarely go but wanted some wings and it was nearby. Decent enough.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Too many people I know go there to get their man time in.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I have been to both, but I've never eaten at Hooters. I applied once, got hired, went to orientation, and decided it wasn't for me. Quit before my first shift. I actually like the Hooters outfits the best. They updated them years ago (finally) so while they had the color and logo, they weren't so dated. The other thing I like more is that the outfits are more uniform. It helps create the classic Hooters experience. Although I heard something about them planning on making the uniforms more conservative to welcome a family experience, which is stupid. Might as well change the name. The Twin Peaks uniforms allow for more personal style (it's encouraged). It consists of their plaid belly shirts that tie where the boobs meet, and the girls have to wear khaki shorts (I assume they just buy their own shorts as they seem to slightly differ in color) and a belt (also differ in styles, colors, etc), and UGG boots or similar type - again, different colors (usually the beige, sometimes black). So it ends up looking a little tacky Imo. As far as the girls are concerned, it must vary. When I went to orientation at Hooters we got to see the evening shift come in, they had a ton of girls and almost all were objectively attractive - half the strippers at your average club would have no chance getting hired there. I don't recall seeing one black girl. Twin Peaks has a lot more diversity in girls of different shapes and ethnicities - you just have to have a flat stomach because the uniforms show your belly, and you have to have a cute face. Peaks has better food. It is fresher, most is made from scratch. I've only had the quesadillas, fish, and of course the cheese bites. Their beer is so cold it's nearly frozen. Both have attractive, friendly girls, cold beer, and plenty of TV's. I'd rather Hooters for the classic "breastaurant" experience, but Twin Peaks for a more chill time with better food.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not really a fan of Hooters. ANd besides, I like the uniforms better at Twin Peaks. None near me though. Eventually. But of course, just like at a strip club, the challenge is to end up waking up in the mornings with the girl you select. So need to be prepared to make it go that way. SJG
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    SJG, what would be your approach to a front room make out session at Hooters?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Good idea. I like the way you think. But I don't think it likely. I have found Hooters girls rather hard to engage with. They deploy a defensive kind of bubbliness. And any contact would just be beyond the pale. Hard to really even get much talk with them. I know Viet Coffee Girls who now work at Hooters. Viet Coffee is also always going to be a no touching no P4P kind of a place. Here though I read in reviews of Asian Hostess bars in Houston on Old Telephone Rd. AMP style back room, which is generally superior to strip club VIP's. But since it is a bar, a hangout place, not like an AMP, there can be front room fraternizing. And so people have posted about front room GFE! The women won't be naked, but they will most certainly be dressed slutty. SJG 'S.L.U.T.' anthem: 'Girls can do whatever they want with their bodies' [view link] Cadillac Records - I'd Rather Go Blind , I think women should go without bras, natural bounce. [view link]
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    to rate the breasturants... twin peaks first. then hooters. and then tilted kilt. it can be a tight competition. my rating is totally based on the food. the girls are luck of the draw.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Only been to Hooters. I find the concept corny. But based on what I see on the Internet, I agree with Justme62's ranking. Now everyone needs food. Coffee and tea are not only not necessary, they are harmful. But nevertheless, I enjoy Viet Coffee more than breastaurants. Girls dress more sexy, easier to talk to them as they are always coming around for tea refills. Now the girls are 100% civilian, but in my experience more flirty and easier to offer civilian dates than at Hooters. If you treat them like P4P, they'll be righteously pissed. But when they flirt, they really mean it. Not like the bubbliness at Hooters. The Coffee Girls would like to find a BF. Though Viet girls can be difficult to deal with. SJG I'd Rather Go Blind, Beyonce playing Etta James ( no bra ) [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    This will give you a "taste" of the restaurant. [view link] I think the food is pretty good too.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thanks, but I already scoped out their web site and found the closest one to me. And I can already tell that the food will be fantastic. SJG Is there anyone still not convinced about how important it is to keep beautiful women in high heels, and to keep them out of bras. Even though this does not show her tits, just the open back communicates that she is feel up ready. If not actually in a boob out fetish outfit, they should be kept in things which are open back. Sexiest Ladies of Jazz Vol. 2 [view link]
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Hooters, Twin Peaks are for those who haven't experienced a strip club like a TUSCLer does. Yet - I do go to these and Tilted Kilt and Ojas Locas (spanish version). We've got em all here in Austin - about half a dozen. Lots of good looking women are customers (like Nina). So good time can be had with the women. Otherwise, there is nothing these places have that strip clubs cannot provide. Even the mid-grade ones, for sure the high-end ones. I have heard friends say that a strip club does not feel chill, there is pressure to spend (on dances, on VIP, etc) and there is a certain tension in strip clubs as customers fight for mileage and dancers try to limit it. None of my friends have complained about food though. All think strip club food can be very good. I say BS to above. All of above (except food). The stress is self-imposed. One can have a chill time in a strip club - just the same. Order drinks, watch sports, flirt with the waitresses, play pool (where available) and chill out with friends. Of course there are girls in panties too and if that makes it "not chill or laid back" - by all means Hooters is for ya!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    In the first few years the Hooters outfit was braless and "accidental" nipple flashing was quite commonplace. Then the city fathers (actually their wives) got up in arms and Hooters had to tone it way down from R to barely PG. I do miss the days when you braless waitress in a loose top would hang upside down from a bar above your table and try to hula hoop.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Waffle House is my favorite!
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    I've been to Twin Peaks countless times. I love it, and the women within it. Love Tilted Kilt, Hooters not so much....
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Only been to Hooters but that was a dozen or so years ago - never been to a TP or a TK and never seen one near where I live although I have not gone looking for them - seems the Hooters have become more toned diwn over time - plus I can't be looking at tits and ass w/o being able to touch (too much of a tease), and also no chocolate either - I feel I'd be wasting my time and only getting frustrated looking at all the T&A but not touching it.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    just got back from my very first visit to twin peaks. It’s nice. The girls were pretty. And surprisingly, there was more than just white women. They actually had lots of women of color, not just a couple. If I hadn’t been to so many strip clubs, this place probably would have got me more excited. I give it two thumbs up...I’m just saying strip club made twin peaks less of a thrill for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ How was the food - what'd you have?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Might be cool to add breastaurants to TUSCL and review them
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    double stacked nachos with chicken. surprised i was able to eat them all in one sitting. the food was good. place was packed, but that's expected on a saturday night
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Where I live there were all three within a few minutes of each other. Hooters, tilted kilt and twin peaks. Hooters is now closed. Frankly there's a little bikini bar that has better talent, better food and fewer clothes called the Lakepointe Yacht club. Either way when I'm at any of the four I get to frustrated as it's just a tease so I leave and head to a SC for relief
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Papi, The one in Davie has about the best talent as any across the country and I've been in several. The one in Pembroke Pines has a few more AA's so you might like that one better. I agree with sal69. It's not a replacement for the strip club. It's a place to have lunch. And why not eat lunch served by a cute girl with her boobies being pushed out. Then go to the afternoon shift at the club after lunch.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    All the Hooters waitresses ive seen in the last decade would struggle mightely to make money dancing. I was at a Tilted Kilt the other day and the waitress was smoking hot sexy. Almost went into sc mode which would have been a disaster. Good fish tacos.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Idk. Never been to twin peaks or tilted kilt but been hooters twice in two different states. When i went during mayweather vs mcgregor my waitress was looking real good. Gorgeous with nice full titties on display in the tight hooters top. None of the other waitresses were anything special. I went for the superbowl at a different hooters and none of the girls were ugly but none to go crazy over either. Just
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^wasnt finished. Dammit founder, are you working on that edit button. Anyway it was pretty "meh".
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Food's decent enough at Twin Peaks. Not much a fan of the big chain breasturaunt's outfits much (TP, Hooters, Tilted Kilt) and the only reason I returned to TP was during football season some of the girls wore outfits more to my liking.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I've been to a Hooters about 5 times. Food is usually pretty good and reliable (depends on which Hooters you go to). I've had one college girl waitress flirt pretty obviously with me and I could have gotten her number if I asked. She was a looker, too. Probably an 8. You won't really ever get this kind of experience in a strip club, in my opinion. That's kind of what sets a Hooters apart from a strip club for me. This, of course, all depends on how much chemistry you have with the waitress and how attractive you are physically. The women all seemed at least a 7.5 whenever I've been to a Hooters (again, depends on which Hooters you go to). I've been to strip clubs where a good number of the strippers would not even be considered for a position at these Hooters I prefer going to a strip club over a Hooters but I could see myself going to a Hooters again in the future
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Ojas Locas (spanish version) ? Austin? [view link] Thanks for that info, new to me. Its breataurants or eating in strip clubs. Either that or hitting on the Denny's waitresses. But remember: [view link] [view link] SJG How Life Should Be [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Jerk Off Sluts [view link] [view link] Slut Shoes [view link] 10" [view link] thin lizzy jailbreak [view link] Fahrenheit 451 [view link] Sexy Ladies of Jazz, like this kind of music? To make it good, it cannot be mechanical. And much of the instrumentation has to either be live with the vocalist or laid down after. [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @lruned A Hooters waitress IMO is not that much different from a stripper when it comes to "flirting", they're both trying to butter-up the custy for better tips, it's kinda their job to be flirty and pretend - Hooters waitresses are similar to strippers in using their sexuality as their main job specification - a Hooters waitress is using her sexuality to get paid similarly to a stripper - and since they use their sexuality with customers they IMO often have the same motivation$ for flirting with custies (e.g. potentially looking for guys that that can help them out)
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Thanks SJG for the correction and link to Ojos Locos. There also Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill in Austin - same theme.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I guess it depends on how high the standards are for the particular breastaurant location. The Hooters I was hired at was very strict about appearance. At orientation, there were only two other new girls, and one of the managers. We were given like three pieces of literature; one had the menu on it so we could study it, one had a rule book sort of thing, and I can't remember the third. Probably some sort of "history of Hooters" thing. In the rule section, it said things like "as a Hooters girl, you should be ready at all times," and wear makeup that is not too much but not too minimal. We were supposed to look like prom queens, surfers, cheerleaders. Said so in the pamphlet. It also said we were supposed to look "wholesome but sexy." The manager described in more detail how to achieve this. She laid out more rules: -In your little waitress pouch where you carry your notepad, pens, straws, etc., you also MUST carry mascara and lip gloss in it. -No visible tattoos. -Nails must be either french manicure or nude shade, so as not to distract from our uniforms (or our boobs). This was years ago but I think she said a pale pink was ok too. -When you greet a customer you write your name on their beverage napkin(s); you can use a nickname if you want. I don't remember if you are required to sit with them or if it's just strongly encouraged. -You have to card everybody who orders alcohol, even if they look like they're 80. -You will get fired immediately for overserving a customer (before I even applied there a girl I knew had already worked there and told me she got fired for over serving. She really missed the place). -You will also get fired for wearing your uniform outside of work, should you be caught doing so. -They can fire you for things like gaining too much weight (job discrimination laws don't apply to them due to some legal loopholes) -No ponytails, headbands, etc. Hair must be down at all times. -Minimal jewelry. A maximum of two earrings per ear, and they must be studs; that's about it, except if you have a wedding/engagement ring, you can wear that, too. -No facial piercings or any piercings except ears; if you have facial piercings, you must remove them each shift. -Customers are not allowed to touch you, but due to the nature of the job we are required to tolerate some sexual comments and innuendos. -Only white or tan bras are allowed. -Every customer to walk through the door has to be greeted by at least one Hooters girl, and said goodbye to (or told to have a "hooterific day") when they leave. -They have a "hands-off" approach where everything is opened for the customer, if a pitcher is ordered it's poured for them (etc) so all they have to do is "relax and eat." I know I'm probably forgetting somethings, but those were the rules in the book and what was explained to us in detail by the managers. This location was very strict with the rules, which is probably why they had such good looking girls because they pretty much were by-the-book so their standards were high. I saw a girl on a reality TV show who worked at Hooters and had a big shoulder tattoo which confused me. Her Hooters location must've been relaxed on rules. Absolutely no tats were allowed to show at the one I got hired at. Either way, I still think your average breastaurant has more attractive girls than your average strip club, especially considering that places like Hooters and Twin Peaks are very well lit whereas strip clubs are typically dark and hide flaws. ***Now that I remember, I DID see one black girl there. She greeted me when I first came in to apply and got me an application.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^It's early so expect some typos, but that first quote is supposed to say, "as a Hooters girl, you should be camera-ready at all times," not just "ready," lol.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    "No ponytails, headbands, etc. Hair must be down at all times." @Nina - I've never understood that rule, which a lot of strip clubs seem to also have. Personally I love a sassy ponytail, especially on a girl next door type waitress/dancer.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to hooters and tilted kilt. I’ve been to two different hooters locations - one in northern NJ and one outside of Orlando Fl. The talent was impressive in Fl. The layout of the restaurant was much better in Fl too. The food wasn’t much to speak of at either restaurant. It’s a bit like a Chili’s with tits and belly shirts (for the tilted kilt).
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^agreed. The food at hooters is not great(edible but not great). I would imagine the food tastes the exact same no matter where its at.
  • DR99
    6 years ago
    I think locations might have to be more lax on tattoo's just because of the fact more ladies are getting them especially larger ones in places not easy to cover. I have been to Hooters twice and the food was meh and the girls were ok looking nothing amazing.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Never been to a breastaurant, I want to go to one pretty soon.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the hooters in thousand oaks ca is the best hooters i’ve ever seen. ain’t seen any other breasturant that can do better so far.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ the one in two thousand oaks is twice as good
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    then i’m waiting to review the forthcoming three thousand oaks location... ;)
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    At the last Hooters I was in, I had made a comment to the bartender about why it was taking my food so long to come even though there was like 6 customers in the place. She said that because of GrubHub and UberEats their kitchen is always busy. They were making most of their money off take out. This Hooters is not near any other breastaurants either. The two Tilted Kilt locations I've been to around here seem to do a good job getting big boob girls, but often they come with other big stuff too (butts, not too bad; bellies, not so good) My favorite strip club has good food and I treat it like a breastaurant lots of the time - just go in for some food, beer, watch a game, maybe get a couple dances. But, they only have 3 TV's you can see from the bar, so if it's a college football Saturday or 1pm on NFL Sunday you can't see all the games. So, this is where Twin Peaks comes in. Good food, hot girls, good outfits. They appear to be allowed to pick their own bras, so you see some very sexy ones extremely exposed. The ones around here do theme days, including lingerie days, so the place looks like strippers waiting tables. And, the place is plastered with TVs so you can see all the games. Billionaire's Bacon is a must have! I wish the beer selection was better (I'm spoiled by Taco Mac), but it is cold. And, you will get pussy shamed if you don't order the "man sized" beer.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo I understand what you're getting at and of course it's all about the customer satisfaction experience wherever you go (for the most part). The girl just wanted to talk and told me specifically I didn't need to tip her for giving me more attention than the other customers. This was also on a relatively busy weekend night. There's a pretty significant distinction that could be made between using your sexuality to receive more tips from a customer at one of these restaurants and just straight up digging a certain customer. It's going to be rare to find one of these waitresses that would give you that kind of attention without tipping at all. When you do find it, she might be someone whose number you could grab and set up a date. Now, this was back in college when I was basically the same age as that waitress and in the relatively same mind-set. I am glad that you tried to lecture me on a waitress using her sexuality or customer satisfaction to receive more tips with a customer, though. I find myself sometimes enjoying your feedback and content on the boards, so you have that going for you
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ thanks man - and here I thought I wasn't helping anyone
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion