tuscl

Speaking of Mileage of Another Sort

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Saturday, March 10, 2018 8:08 AM
How far (let's use time rather than distance, because that's the real investment) would you or do you regularly travel to a club? I'm talking about a club that is at least on your circuit and you go to at least once in a while. I would sometimes go as far as 2.5 hours if I was making a day of visiting an outstanding club. Those clubs happen to be gone now plus I don't have the time. So now a bit over an hour is my limit. For this discussion, let's also leave out clubs you hit while traveling to another city anyway (like Vegas clubs or Dallas clubs for me). But, if you actually fly out primarily to hit a club, let's hear about it. (I want your bank account!!!!)

33 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    About an hour for me unless I have additional reasons for further travel.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't have many options, nearest clubs worth going to are an hour away, but if I'll be drinking a lot I usually do train+uber, which easily takes 90 minutes. I think I've about hit my tolerance level for both -- 60-90 minutes if I'm driving, perhaps 90-120 minutes if I could take the train (since train time is not complete downtime, I could get some work done on the ride up, and surf the interwebs on the ride down, so I'm a bit more tolerant of time)
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Ten years ago I would routinely drive 1.5-2 hours (one-way) to go to clubs in MD. Just can't do it today, don't have the patience or stamina anymore to fight the traffic. For all its faults my current club is an easy 15 minute drive from my work, so that's where I go.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’m the same way as PeterEaster. In my youth I would have driven long distances or done road trips for a club visit either alone or more likely with a buddy or two. I’ve been meaning to try out another popular club but can’t see making the 12 or 20 drive when my current club is 7 minutes away, even considering all of its faults, it does the job for me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It’s not even the closest club for me. I do drive past like 4 other clubs on the way to it.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I don't drive more than 15 mins. I'm too lazy and would have to stop clubbing if it weren't extremely convenient.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I've took a 4 hour flight to San Diego, then to Tijuana. But it was for 3 days and I was in 3 different clubs when there. Oh yeah, I got laid 7 times.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    For a while would drive abiut 2.5 houra to my favorite club maybe once or twice a month in a stretch if probably 9 or 10 months.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    When I was in my 20's, I once drove 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to a club. Today, I regularly drive up to an hour to get to some clubs.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    My go to clubs are 45-50 min away in regular traffic.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I am 5 min or 1 mile from my home club lol
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    it is a 2.5 hour drive each way to my fav club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    About 70-miles (a bit over an hour) - would hit this club every 2 months or so just to try something different from my other 3 or 4 clubs (but club has not been to my liking for the last few months and have visited less often)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    mjx: wow... that is chore-level travel. How often do you go? Do you take mass transit or actually drive 5 hours round trip each time?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Generally speaking, I topout at 30 minutes. I have too much going on with work and family to burn more time than that just to get to/from a club. I also do like to have a few cocktails when I'm clubbing, which plays a role in limiting my range. This rule applies whether I am local or traveling for work. The only exception to when I book a hotel a little further away from the job site in order to access a few good clubs. For example, if I am working in Tampa, I might book a room in Pasco County or, when working in DC, I might commute from Baltimore. But in those situations, it is my commute to/from the work site that gets a little longer, not my commute to/from the clubs. But these situations are also rare for me. In my younger years, before marriage with kids, I would sometimes do 2 or 3 day roadtrips with clubs on the brain. But those days are a distant memory now. :)
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Generally speaking it's more about how much of my day I'd allocate to clubbing including travel. Usually it's about 3-4 hrs max. So an hr max each way leaves me with 2 hrs SCing. More if there was a known favorite waiting, but then I wouldn't be going there enough to develop a fave.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’ve been meaning to make the trip to one of these strip club vacation spots like Detroit and the state of West Virginia. Would like to take a drive down I77 to WV from OH get a room and hit up a couple clubs. That’s doable, even regularly. Though regularly for me isn’t the same as you guys. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seems like whatever the out of town girls can do, the in town girls can also do. Better as you are known and can continue to see them I plan to be doing lots of business traveling, but once I go to a place I will be their regularly. And so I will want warm ports. And I will be maintaining regular contact. Not actually a fan of the idea of sex tourism. High mileage is only needed for your first night there. After two or maybe three visits you should be able to be wearing out a mattress with a girl you have selected. SJG
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't think I'd drive no more than 1 hour to go to a strip club. That means I'd be planning most of my day around going to the strip club
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I've driven 5 hours out of my way to visit a club, but that has included at least 1 night in a hotel. Going to a club and back at hotel (for work) or home the same night? I wouldn't do more than around 1 hour each way.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Let's see. One club today was 90 minutes from home, but only about 10 from my ATF's house. I delivered a sizable was of cash, as she was in an accident last weekend that will have her flat on her back for at least three months (broken sternum). That club is also adjacent to Chap's Pit Beef, a Baltimore legend that has long been on my bucket list. After an amazing set of dances with Ashton (she has my unreserved recommendation!) I went to my ATF's club and got some more from Tia (also highly recommended!). That club is about 60 minutes from home in average traffic.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I drive 168 miles one way to go to my favourite club and come back same day. Once I drove 4.5 hours and was at the club for 1 hr and drove back same day.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    2.5 hour drive to tijuana if traffic ain’t too bad.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    My favorite club until it got closed was about an hour and a half away. It's best replacement is about 35 minutes away. The longest I have ever traveled to and from a club was 2 1/2 hours, this was while I was at a conference where all the clubs in the vicinity were bikini with no lap dance, and the closest good clubs were one state over.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "...only about 10 from my ATF's house. I delivered a sizable was of cash, as she was in an accident last weekend that will have her flat on her back for at least three months (broken sternum)." @ATACdawg - Damnit, you can't just tease us by posting that in a random thread. This is TUSCL and we need details, man (e.g. how did she break her sternum? can she still fuck? why are you bringing her wads of cash? etc.) Seriously, this is worthy of its own posted topic. I even have a title for you: "The Girl with the Broken Sternum"
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    When I visited clubs the most, I had them nearby. A couple of them were more like an hour to get to, but most were closer. I'd be more likely to drive farther for a time visit.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @realD: She was driving down a very narrow, unlighted, dark road and a car came from the opposite direction with no lights on. She saw them at the last second, swerved to avoid, hit a big pile of dirt and got shunted into a very large oak, breaking her sternum on the steering wheel hub. Can she still fuck? Can't answer that, as we never have. She hasn't had a bf for almost a year. Why did I bring a wad of cash? Because she is a darn nice person, devoid of SS and will need help over the next few months. By the way, she didn't ask for it. I wouldn't ever refer to her as a girl, or even a MILF. She is, in fact, a GILF at just less than 48. She had been out of the business for over a year, and came back because her nursing job turned to absolute crap - by that I mean that had she continued to work there, her license would have been in jeopardy. When we had our "reunion", I told her that I was sorry to see her back there, but happy to see her.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @ATACdawg - Well, that puts a different spin on things. You seem very loyal to her. I wonder how many TUSCLers in that same situation would do what you did? (I already know I wouldn't have. The one time a dancer asked me for help because she couldn't work, I blocked her number.)
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    @subraman: about 4-6 time a year, drive out, stay over night, drive home the next am. It is a giant pain, but nothing closer to where I live that has acceptable mileage. A lot of my clubbing happens when I travel for work, which wasn't part of the OP. If you count work trips, it is 2,000 miles (one way) from where I live to my west cost hang out. The funny thing is, my local airport has a direct flight (~1 hr) to Detroit. It would actually be less effort for me to hope the flight to Detroit, but I could never commit to a Detroit weekend far enough out for it to not be cost prohibitive or a giant cluster having to change the ticket.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    @subraman: judging by my reviews, 4 time in 2017.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's 35 miles from my house to Follies and the shortest route takes me through down town Atlanta. During off peak hours it is 45-50 minutes. I avoid the drive between 3PM and 7PM.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    mjx: well, that's serious dedication :) I get you on the flight -- it sounds like it would be more efficient, but there's a psychological barrier to committing so much, so far in advance, to SCing. Arguably, in my area, the closest club with "acceptable" mileage is 300 miles away, and it's been that way for about 10 years now; that why, 10 years ago, I shifted my M.O. to "the SC is mostly for socializing and low mileage titillation, the sex happens OTC". Just making the best of a bad situation
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    @subraman: I'd say "desperation" due to the lake of closer options. When I club locally it is usually to hang out with my one friend who is also a SC connoisseur. My 2018 should have more work travel than 2017, so looking forward to an uptick in fun this year. However, my personal vacation isn't going to overlap with SC'ing, so that may offset things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion