tuscl

Weird but satisfying pleasure

Sooo the stars aligned perfectly and I did something that's been 11 years in the making. I met with a SA girl yesterday morning after dropping my kid off in school. Fucked her then we went out to breakfast. Fucked her again after breakfast (she said afterwards that I could put it in her ass next time) then I went home to relax before getting ready to head to work.
While at home my ex wife called & said she was on her way over as she had something to drop off for our kid. Less than an hour later (unbeknownst to her) she was sucking the pussy juices off my cock from the SA chick. The only thing that will make this better is if I'd hit that ass first. Sharing this here because where and who else would I ever tell anyone this kind of thing?!
Anyone else have an ex wife story that made you smile like this?

18 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    Did your ex say anything about smell or taste or make any faces???? LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Gee Sal you’re a bit of a prick aren’t you, but in a funny way. ;)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    So you still get BJs from your ex-wife, and you don't wash your junk after butt stuff? I'm not judging, just making observations.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    If there's anything i've learned from strippers and other sex workers is to always keep yourself clean. I take a shower at least once a day or more so i always smell nice. I wouldn't do what the OP did even though I joked about it...
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    If I did that if I had an ex she would smell and taste latex or other material that covers are made from I never go au naturale!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    divorce does great enhance a mans sex life.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    A lot more weird than satisfying.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This sounds a little unrealistic to me. Why would you be divorced if she just shows up and sucks dick like that?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't let my ex in the house not to mention my dick.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Yeah right shadowcat LOL....and like someone else said my dick would taste like latex for sure.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Beware of the ex-brides of March!
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    When I was in college I fucked a girl on her period. Pretty soon after I finished I got a phone call from my then-girlfriend that she was on her way to my place. I ran across campus as fast as I could so I could have time to shower before she showed up. Unfortunately by the time I got there she was already waiting at the door. So we went in started kissing and I had sex with her without having a shower first.

Unlike you, I just felt like a prick.

• TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I don’t necessarily condome the original posters actions. But, I did laugh at his comment about sharing his story here because where else could he share it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Can’t you guys at least wipe down well w a towel after!? I mean, there’s a bathroom, right? Unless you are fucking at a park, I see no need to run around w pussy blood, or ass juice, all over your dick.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 there you have it that’s why these old coozehounds have to pay through the nose for everything, geezaloo you’d think they’d take a shower or something.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    To the non believers... I'd gone home to clean up & head into work. The call from my X was a surprise, however, she'd broken up with her latest fiancé two weeks ago. She always wants to get back together with me although this was the first time 13 years my cock had been in her mouth. It felt very satisfying as it was poetic justice since I'd divorced her due to her running around on me. Anyway I enjoyed it and still wish she'd sucked ass juice off of me!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's not like sucking dick is sex.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang sal... high five!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion