tuscl

What days do you usually go to the strip club?

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, March 9, 2018 1:08 PM
I tend to avoid Friday/Saturday but I'm thinking of going on those days now to change things up

20 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've been to my favorite club every day of the week but avoiding holiday and special event days. I also go during the day only. I've had good and bad days on any of them. Mostly good. If I am outta town it just depends on why I am there and what free time I have. I do go at nights then.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I do dayshift, and go any day of the week. I don't normally do nightshifts, but when I do, I try to avoid Friday and Saturday nights, especially after 10pm
  • nj_pete
    6 years ago
    Generally I go to clubs when traveling for business, so that means, during the week and late afternoon / early evening.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Friday or Saturday nights, exclusively. Often very late. I like it.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I have no particular pattern as to which days but I am a day shift monger. I go whatever day of the week best fits my schedule.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Whenever I feel like it, generally nighttime, but sometimes I’ll go during the day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Per TUSCLer "joc13's" tagline "But I'm horny now, not a week from now" - thus I mostly tend to go when in the mood not necessarily b/c it's 'X' day. Like others, I mostly do dayshift these days thus I don't necessarily run into the huge crowds on any dayshift although I mostly hit small-black clubs which can easily fill-up due to their small-size but not necessarily get packed like a Fr or Sat eve - these small-black clubs seem to be popular happy-hour spots so I try to get there by 5pm the latest if I can since dances are usually barside and past 5pm most of the barstools are usually taken. Slow days like Mo and Tu can often be enjoyable b/c the dancers seem to be "extra-nice" due to the lower # of targets; but I don't necessarily target those days - I do kinda target Sat and Su afternoons; seems the small-black clubs I go to often have a bit-better lineup on Sat/Su afternoons due to weekend dancers that may have a 9-to-5 during the week and show-up on weekends for a little extra-cash; these "weekend warriors" add to the regular weekday crew and sometimes look better than the regular crew (i.e. they know they're hot and can make $$$ easily but for w/e reason don't wanna be fulltime strippers). I'll hit a Fr or Sat eve once in a while if I'm really-bored and just wanna do something; but my few Fr/Sat eve visits are often more to hang/shill and kill some time, than get my freak-on.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    friday and saturday nights are a sure thing as far as having a high volume of dancers, but that's also when you have a frequent amount of customers strip clubbing is so unpredictable man. i went to a club last MONDAY around 2:30pm and had a fantastic time. who would have predicted that?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Same as our OP, try to avoid Fridays and Saturdays. Tend to go on days. Girls hotter at night. But ratio better on days and day girls are more friendly and more inclined to bend rules or do other stuff to heat things up. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Weekday dayshifts
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    to answer the question.....i usually go at night.........on weeknights but like chulo said.........i found out recently that the dancers are extra nice on mon and tue because the club is soooooo dead. what day or time i go isn't that big of a deal to me though..........clubbing is so unpredictable
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    depends which specific club. i prefer avoiding my favorite club hk on friday and saturday nites. so during the week is prefered. the other clubs i may visit tend to be better on friday and saturday. (except... thursday seems to be better for coi clubs.) one size does not fit all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah - some clubs are doable Fr/Sat eves - but the more popular clubs can become house-parties or sausage-fests
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    Not too busy - the girls are mostly occupied. Not too dead - they don't approach much even though it should be good for the PL. Girls often just chill in their corner. Whichever day is in-between for that club.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    I'm not much of a daytime clubber - with very few exceptions, I almost always end up doing evenings (early-ish, like 8-11pm.) As for days, I don't have a specific preference. I tend towards weekdays because the clubs tend to be quieter, but I'm not averse to going on the weekend since the clubs around here don't seem to get really busy until 10pm anyway. I can't think of a time (at my main club, at least) where there haven't been enough girls there for me to enjoy myself.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Mostly Saturday nights, because of work and because of a lack of day shift options.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Any weekday right after work.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Being in HBG, it mostly depends since my club of choice posts dancer schedules online. I won't go on Wednesdays if Catfish is on, though. Outside of that, I usually go on Saturday nights no matter where I am.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dayshift mostly any day of the week that I’m in the mood, occasionally a Friday late afternoon, where I might stay later if I’m having a good visit. Almost never on Saturday or Sunday.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I work a day job Mon-Fri, which makes it hard for me to get to a club during dayshift. I could possibly make it in the late afternoon and catch the end of day shift and beginning of night shift. However, when I get out of work, I usually hit the gym. Therefore, when I go to a club, I usually go on the dreaded Friday and Saturday nightshifts, but lately I've been going early enough where the club is not too busy yet, but there are enough dancers there to make my visit worthwhile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion