tuscl

on SA, "NSA FWB" arrangment?

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:11 AM
"NSA FWB ARRANGEMENT WITH SOMEONE WORTHY OF ALL I HAVE TO OFFER" what does this mean?

16 comments

• realDougster
    6 years ago
    NSA = No strings attached FWB = Friends with benefits SOMEONE WORTHY OF ALL I HAVE TO OFFER = Probably none of us
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Thanks I found a stripper I know on SA...that was on her profile...I sent her a message just to say hi anyway...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    NSA she’s a leech and probably a stalker FWB give her money she’s totally a bitch SOMEONE WORTHY OF ALL I HAVE TO OFFER She’s probably infected with HIV and crabs.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Thanks I found a stripper I know on SA...that was on her profile...I sent her a message just to say hi anyway--welcome to Northeast Ohio. :--). You'll find more than a few.. Same goes with Baltimore and the surrounding area.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @25 - stop bullying Max
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL not worried about @25....took it as a joke.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Thanks for looking out for me @realDougster
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dayyum even when I try bullying they take it as a joke;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You think anyone is intimidated by such a sweet guy with such nice eyes?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    don’t patronize me Subraman. ;)
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    Look out for those NSA girls. They'll tap your phone.
  • ricktheturtle
    6 years ago
    I look for the SA girls with LITS on their profile. Those are the girls that like it turtlestyle. Aah...yup!
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    my problem with SA, AFF, AM is that there were way too many fake profiles to wade through. It seemed like any that were better than average looking were just bots. Sometimes you could even see the same pics posted across multiple sites.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    AFF & AM? do tell me what those are.....
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    adultfriendfinder and (I'm guessing) Ashley Madison. I tried AFF years ago and almost every interaction was a fakester. One real girl posted a forum thread looking for some fun and it was bombarded with replies from guys. She was a BBW. Might've changed since then.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Ashley Madison is also a scam. When they got hacked a while ago it came out that almost all the female "members" were fake fembots accounts... ...sorta of like Juice pretending to be a dancer on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion