tuscl

Trying to be more than a regular

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, March 7, 2018 8:27 AM
I’ve seen threads where guys have said they’ve moved from a stripper’s regular to being friends with benefits or to being her boyfriend.

Of course anything can happen, but I would say this would be EXTREMELY rare because no matter what a stripper feels about you, she’s not going to want the consistent money she gets from you ITC to stop. I would assume if you move into the friends with benefits or boyfriend, then you would stop going to her club and spending money on her ITC.

Unless of course you remain her regular ITC while being her man or her fuckbuddy, but that would be kind of weird.

Opinions?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Opinions, the general consensus of opinions is YOU ARE AN IDIOT
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    well to be honest, you get them hooked on the money itc and then offer otc and if she doesn't bite you move on. They always follow the money in my experience.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I've had relationships with favs turn into something more. I'm not sure it was a good thing. When a man is over 60 and a stripper is 25 or 30, she may regard the man with affection but will never feel he is her boyfriend. The stripper will want favors and money and protection, and she will always be having sex with boyfriends for free.

Q. Why is dating a stripper like riding a rollercoaster?
    A. Everyone gets a turn, you have lots of ups and down, and when you get off you want to puke.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lol Jack
  • mikka22
    7 years ago
    I’ve had a couple girlfriends that I met inside the club, but the difference is that I never spent money on them. The minute that you spend money on them thats all you become. So, from jump, dont spend money on them if thats your goal, if they dont like you they’ll just leave because youre not spending money. OTC is the same as in the club, if its worth it and willing for them they’ll do it, but its always about the money.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    @mikka22 I haven't done that since I was in my 20's ... at my age now I'm just better off paying :)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Larry, don't listen to all of the haters, especially that pillow biter 25. I say have a few cocktails, put on "I'm in Love with a Stripper" by T-pain and then start planning your next adventure. Maybe even have a few more cocktails and start texting hints to your CF that she means a lot to you, something which you can follow up on ITC of course. Oh, and of course please share how all of this works out for you. :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I know a girl who specializes in having ‘boyfriends,’ who does realize they are really sugar daddies. Even boyfriends w money spend it on their girl, so I think the facade just keeps them to herself better.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There is a minimal chance that a customer will become a boyfriend. A dancer will come to rely upon your flow of money - as you become a true regular.

As a customer is lead along - the dancer will create a facade of a true relationship. The more convincing the facade - the more willing the customer will be to spend money (on the hottie he perceives is his girl).

If the customer runs out of money - a dancer might let him down nicely. However, other dancers will drop a broke customer like a bad habit.

Why would a young dancer want to cut a consistent source of income? On the other hand - why would a customer want to cut a consistent source of pussy? Although, I’m a jaded old pervert. So my opinion might be harsh!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Dugan- I’m just looking to add some discussion to the board, it doesn’t necessarily have to do with me, but in honor of “The System” creator, I’ll go ahead and bump “I’m in love with a stripper” today!
  • loper
    7 years ago
    good one, jackslash
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    dating stripper threads.. Spring must be here! :)
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 I consider myself somewhat of a sugar daddy...and I have heard the girls refer to other "sugar daddies" lol...I just wonder what they call me when I'm not around besides ATM.
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    Would any of you guys consider stage tipping as "being a customer" of a stripper? I'm assuming most of you guys consider "being a customer" as someone who buys LDs, VIP, etc
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    Would any of you guys consider stage tipping as "being a customer" of a stripper? I'm assuming most of you guys consider "being a customer" as someone who buys LDs, VIP, etc
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "I've seen threads where guys have said they’ve moved from a stripper’s regular to being friends with benefits or to being her boyfriend."

I've seen threads where others guys have asked if it's possible, but none where guys have said they became a legit boyfriend or FWB.

Point out these threads to me.

Also, reread your original post and see if you can find an actual question.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Stage tippers are customers if they tip gerously, and regularly. We do understand that stage tipping is like any other way of paying us.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Ishmael- guys have started threads asking if it’s possible to go from a regular to friends with benefits. Some guys that COMMENTED in those threads said they have done it.

And there wasn’t necessarily a question, I just opened it up for discussion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion