tuscl

Why Do Strippers Wear Heels? Shailynn Explains

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 8:25 PM
I love me some MILFs, I love me some MILFs in heels. Please see below: Case in point, MILF Candance Cameron. Photo Set 1 - Smoking Hot (thank you heels): [view link] Photo 2 - No Heels = Ugly [view link]

11 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Point proven except I wouldn't call her ugly in the second link, just plain. The one that does it for me is Meryl Davis especially with her hair down in the bottom pics.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. Why do women wear high heels? A. So they can put away dishes on the top shelf.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Jack kills me!!!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    SJG will be in the same corner as Shailynn on this topic.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I agree with Shailynn. It not only makes them look hotter, it is also that fact that they are deliberately dressing in an impractical manner, just to come across as sex objects. SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    The raised heels make their legs and butt look better. The platforms are kind of stupid, IMO though.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s funny bc if you cover her flat feet, her legs still look really nice. It’s just the look.
  • Phoenix133
    6 years ago
    So we can wrap men around our finger easier ;) It makes you putty in our hands.;P
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Phoenix133, do you especially like wearing high heels? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ And also, its like I said, the intentionallity. You can imagine a girl wearing what you want. You can add or delete from what she has on. But wearing high heels also shows intentionallity, and that is an incredible turn on. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Some day I'll be a part of the stripper shoes biz, and I'll just show up at a club, maybe rural or suburban club, with a two wheel pull cart loaded up with boxed stripper shoes. I'll let each dancer have one, in their size. Just to make a nice impression and make them feel happy. Nothing else expected. But likely later paying as is customary I'll be ending up in a front room make out session and waking up in the morning with one of them. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion