tuscl

Pretty cool story I thought

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
About running into a long-ago fave-stripper that the reviewer thought he would not run into again.

From a recent review of Playhouse in Burlington, NJ:

"... I'm not a regular here as I live quite a distance away. Years ago I was staying down that way for a few days and visited PH twice. Many girls were beautiful but I was especially captivated by Thais. Her thin fit frame, gorgeous exotic eyes and charming personality were like a tractor beam pulling me in! Needless to say I had several dances with her and then returned a couple days later for some more fun. She took my breath away, literally. I thought about her and that wonderful back room many many times since then, and it was at least 6 or 7 years until I again found myself passing through Burlington.

I couldn't resist but to stop in to the PH, not expecting her to still be there, but just for the memories. Sat at the bar for like 45 minutes just enjoying the atmosphere, wishing Thais would magically appear, but positive that she would not. I was about to hit the road and was on my way to the men's room when the miracle happened. I heard the announcer call her to the stage!! Couldn't believe it. There she was, just as beautiful as I remembered. I sat back down and made sure that we had eye contact while she was dancing so she'd know I was interested in seeing her.

After the set she came right over, introduced herself and flashed me the goods. Clearly she didn't remember me, which was not a surprise. I chose not to mention that I basically came there only because of her, but instead just let her play it out like I was a first time customer. My heart was racing while she led me to the back. By the second dance things were heating up and after four or five Thais took me to that dream world I remembered from before. This girl is truly stunning. I will make it a point not to stay away so long this time. I might even take a day or two off just to make the trip! ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=325677&…

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    About 6 months ago I was at the club where the DS used to work. Even tho I haven’t seen her for almost two years I knew that the odds of her dancing again were one in a million. But they called her name on stage after I was there for a short while. Her name is unusual so I assumed not likely to be used by many other girls.

My heart raced and I checked my wallet to see if I had enough funds to cover a reunion. But it wasnt meant to be. Another dancer was using her name. Can’t remember the last time that I was so disappointed.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah that's pretty cool that he was able to see her 6-7 years later. Usually the turnover is so high in clubs that the chances of seeing the same girl after that long are usually 0. On my annual Vegas trips I used to try to find the same dancer I had a good time with the previous year and it was always a lost cause. I even texted one who gave me her phone number to set up OTC. But it was a year later so as I expected, no response.

Goes to show that Playhouse club is not like an ordinary club. I was reading reviews of that club from years ago and imagine my surprise when I was seeing the same exact names that are there now on dayshift. It was even more of a surprise seeing Thais' name because she looks young already, like mid to late twenties. I'm like, damn did she start dancing at age 18 on the dot?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi,

You know the club just north of Homestead on US1. Well, was there as it's gone again. I went in there and the barmaid knew me, but I didn't recognize her from The Trap.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have a wonderful story about reconnecting with a *long*-time favorite stripper. On my first visit to a certain club in spring of 1997, I did a couple of lap dances with a fresh-faced frisky stripper who had just recently turned 18. On this and many subsequent occasions over the next *18* years, until she finally hung up the ol' G-string at the age of 36, she continued to dance for me several times a year, usually grinding me to a lapgasm. (OK, I keep statistics on this sort of thing: 48 of our 80 sets of lap dances ended happily -- are you satisfied?)

When she retired in 2015, I figured I would never see her again. Then I activated a Facebook account last August just for interaction with strippers, found her (because I knew her real name) and friended her. After that we exchanged FB messages a few times a week and became closer and closer until, in early December, I summoned up enough boldness to ask her if she would do a "private party" (as they're called by the dancers at her club) for me. She said she would!

In January we met for dinner to discuss details: nude, touching everywhere except the kitty, for a three-hour date divided evenly between dinner and private time, for $150. Since then we've met twice more for dinner, followed by our private party. We're meeting again next week for dinner and another private party. So far nothing sexual has happened, but we are gradually becoming more intimate with each other, so who knows? I am *delighted* to pay $150 to dine and then play with this beautiful, sweet, interesting, 39-year-old woman whom I've liked and admired for over half of her life and a third of mine!

Can anyone top a customer-stripper relationship that is now in its third decade?

I should mention that I've been in hotel rooms or apartments with other strippers about 30 times over the past couple of years and all of these dates have involved at least a BJ, but in her case I'm content just to enjoy her company and feel all over her wonderful naked body.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I was in Florida at a club and met a dancer who told me she was from Charlotte. We began chatting and I discovered that she was a dancer I had met years ago in a now shut club. The club got shut down for many violations and she was not anxious to go back to North Carolina. I remembered her once I got her name because she was one of my first ITC fs. Unfortunately, I did not get the same service in Florida but I did get her number. Never was able to connect.
  • abqspencer
    7 years ago
    weird, where'd my comment go?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's always disappointing when you hear the DJ announce the name of a previous favorite and when she gets on stage, she is NOT the one you were hoping it would be. I think Follies holds stage names for 2 years before letting a new dancer use it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion