tuscl

The Oscars

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I actually watched the Academy Awards show last night for the first time in my life. (Well, I was also reading a book through most of it.) Not as boring as I expected. I hadn't realized how tall Jennifer Lawrence is.

http://www.justjared.com/2018/03/05/jenn…

19 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I didn't watch it. Who won? The Republicans or the Democrats?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^The Libertarians
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Damn, when you mentioned Jennifer Lawrence I thought you were going to tell us that she bent over and showed her butthole on national TV. Or at least had a boob pop out.

That would have been brilliant!
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Just a bunch of Hollywood liberals giving themselves a giant circle jerk.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    There's three hours of your life you can never get back.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I fell asleep before they started, what did Warren Beatty screw up this time ?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Doctorevil
    +1
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    How do you rate Jennifer Lawrence
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Haven't watched that show in several years. Don't really care to hear their political statements.

Jennifer Lawrence before the Hunger Games, I would give a 9. Jennifer Lawrence now, maybe a 7.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There was one girl worth watching - a hottie from Baby Driver. I don’t remember her name - but she was slender - with nice big boobies - and a hot tan! The rest was just useless.

I’d love to gag Jennifer Lawrence and do horrible things to her. But that’s just my imagination. I wouldn’t object to watching Jennifer Lawrence squat over Jodie Foster and piss in her open mouth...
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Anyone else notice some of these celebrities have stopped aging? Seems to go beyond cosmetic surgery. Makes me wonder if there some new stem cell juice only the rich can afford.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Yes the Hollywood group are a bunch of self absorbed, self important, strutting, preening, liberals but I have always been a fan of cinema going back to when I was a youngster and I used to enjoy watching the Oscars but their tendency to increasingly push their political agenda has turned me off over the years and I no longer watch them.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Warrior15 - I didn’t remember that red dress - but I’m glad you posted that link. Very hot!
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Lawrence is a smoking hot 8.5 that would make Bank in a sc. I would love to party with that honey.
  • MeatyBeatyBigNBouncy
    7 years ago
    I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came out
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Jennifer needs bigger boobs, but I'd eat her anytime !!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Isn't she a bit too old?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    ^
    Probably more than a bit too old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion