Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Flo Rida Falls in Love at the Gentlemen's Club in New Song & Video 'Dancer'

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I liked this music video. However, why is it OK for Flo Rida to fall in love with a dancer but when I fall in love with a dancer you jaded sophisticates call me a deluded old chump?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Not I, I'd not call thou a chump. I'd fall in love with that sweetie, myself.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Because Y is a crooked letter, you should know better.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Are you responding to me, 24 + 1. LOL

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Actually that was for Jack but you ninjas my post. ;)

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Interesting visual of the dancer with the black garbage bag full of one dollar bills. How much do you think that would add up to? How heavy would it be? (under 2 metric tons, surely, but still pretty heavy, right?)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Didn’t TPain already fall in love with a stripper? I thought Flo Rida was more original! I guess I was wrong!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

WTF! "Flo Rida" is a person? Live, read TUSCL, and learn! :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I’ve already seen that movie IRL.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Rappers made stripping and strippers mainstream. Good song, I can tell they’ll overplay the hell out of this song in the strip clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement