tuscl

FTW - Hottest Teacher To Be Accused of Having Sex With Student

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, March 1, 2018 7:22 AM
FTW (for the win). Easily hottest teacher accused for banger one of her students. I don’t think any of us would turn her down, and she’s in Floriduh!!!!! [view link]

27 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The 14 year old boy involved was quite the lucky “victim.”
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    He is just 8th grader. Why didn't she opt the men outside. I am scared to send my boys to high school now.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Id go back to school and eat hot lunch everyday with a smile to be able to tap that during study hall!
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I have a theory that the guys who get laid by an older woman when they hit puberty (12, 13, or 14) go in to be the “natural” that we sometimes see or hear about who get laid with civvie chicks so easily. Once the rumor spreads that this boy has some sexual experience, all the horny teen sluts will be jumping his bones.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Sweetheart, let's go to lunch and discuss your problem. :)
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Kinda looks like Danica Patrick to me. However, I never understood the appeal of pictures of a hot girl with a stinky slimy fish being held in front of her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    There was a fish in that photo?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Nice!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - when I saw your topic - I avoided clicking on it - as I thought the hottie was going to look like Jake from State Farm. All I can say is wow! That teacher could star in a 2018 version of the Hot for Teacher video! She looks great in a mug shot - and great in a bikini!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And close by too.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    some boys have all the luck.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    This is the problem with our society. There obviously wasn’t a good male role model in that boys life to tell him... “Son, I’m proud of you! Now keep your fucking mouth shut and don’t spoil a good thing” “Oh, when was parent teacher conference again? Mom can’t make it, but I’ll be sure to be there”
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Shailynn check the article on barstool sports about her she looks different in all the pics but only hot in some of them.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    We used to talk about fucking our hot teachers back then but I didn't it was a reality.
  • Array
    6 years ago
    Hey, I’m going down to Florida next week. Do you think she’s on SA?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Curious... we as men all generally feel the same way, namely, that we wish we could have been so lucky. We all kinda say, "damn, he's lucky, he should keep his mouth shut so he can keep a good thing going." Is it not the same in the reverse situation? Are all women on stripperweb all like, "oh, poor girl, it must have been awful when she was voluntarily getting fucked by the football coach."
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    She is a 10
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Butter, I can't remember ANY teacher I'd want to even kiss.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    She can teach me a thing or too :)
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I completely admit to the double standard. With my son, it’s what I said above. If I had a daughter, well.... everyone would wonder what happened to that teacher/coach that just disappeared.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You should see some of these responses on barsroolsports - those guys are way funnier than us. Highlights: “TWO PUMPS MAX” “That kid doesn’t realize it’s all downhill from here.” Ime - theres 3 photos there and I feel she’s hot in all of them. I can overlook the shitty eyebrow job in photo number 3!
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Based on looks alone, there doesn't appear to be any reason why that woman should have any difficult getting with age appropriate men. Therefore... how bat shit crazy must she be?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    ^^ she’s not. Pretty sure women are basically the same as men, they’re just much better at hiding it. Women like young men. Period.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I could live to be 100 and I'll never understand what goes through their minds. This woman is smoking hot and could get just about any man she wanted and she has to get with a 14-year-old? Bitch, seriously? This shit seems to be happening more and more and these dumb teachers can't figure out that teen-age boys like to talk. They tell their buddies about shit like this. You're not going to get away with it. What a waste of what certainly must be a nice set of tits and hot pussy. She's going to be stuffed with broomstick handles in the pokie.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    In hindsight, I miss not nailing at least one of the two female teachers in HS that I could have. In the moment it felt creepy. In hindsight. Today, I'd be hitting it (I think). So sort of expand on what @FTS wrote: "I have a theory that the guys who get laid ... go in to be the “natural” that we sometimes see or hear about who get laid with civvie chicks so easily. Once the rumor spreads that this boy has some sexual experience, all the horny teen sluts will be jumping his bones." I sort of had it the other way. Once I got with one of the -IT- girls who was a fall cheerleader, that helped open the gates. Not sure what the other girls (or the teachers) though processes are: social confirmation, competition, cattiness ... ?? But others would tease out it to me in a flirtatious way: i'd like to go out with you but she's a cheerleader and what would you want with meeeee anyway? Other more confident -IT- girls would at least know that you'd go for it and not hesitate. Which seemed important to them enough that they'd comment to me on it. Ask her out quickly, flirt, make a move sooner. The nice guys who hesitated seem to piss them off, lol. Two temperament changes that helped turn the tide for me with girls: 1) aw fuck it! I'm going for it! (as soon as you see her across the room) 2) don't ask her out; tell her.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Women like young men. Period." I don't disagree. But is 14 even a young man?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "In hindsight, I miss not nailing at least one of the two female teachers in HS that I could have. In the moment it felt creepy. In hindsight. Today, I'd be hitting it (I think)." Lol. What did they look like? Since all these teachers fucking students stories have become mainstream, I actually did have a hot spanish teacher with a huge ass. What i wouldnt do to fuck her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion