tuscl

Your Education

BurlingtonHoFactory
New Jersey, near the Shore
This is more than a little off-topic, but I was wondering what kind of educational backgrounds you guys have. I think we've assembled here a fairly successful bunch of guys... who pay for sex. I've always wondered about the correlation between education and success. But I'm much more interested in the correlation between education and paying for pussy.

So how far did you get in school? And did you go to public or private schools as a kid?

If you went to college, what was your major? Liberal arts? Science? Engineering? Business? Social science? Musical theater?

Also, what kind of a college was it? Community college? Ivy league? A State college? A Top-20 school (of which there are now at least 40 or 50)?

For those who went on to get a professional graduate degree (law, business, medicine, etc.), did you end up working in that field after graduation?

As for me, I have a Bachelor's degree in business/finance, administered by an economics department, at a lowly city university. And I went to crappy public schools as a kid... so I'm mostly self-educated. But, of course, I like to think I got my real education from TUSCL.

108 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I have a GM certification as a mechanic from 1970 and two years of computer science at NY Tech. Left school in 1972 and I have never used either certification in my working life.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm an amateur gynecologist.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I always knew you were a big pussy ; )

But I have a T-shirt that says I’m no gynecologist but I’ll take a look.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Pubic school, community college, state Univ (not top ranked nationally), MS Electrical Engineering (worked in the field over a decade but no longer in it)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    2 years accounting Cal State long Beach. Never used it.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I've got about 8 years of college in math, science, biology, computer programming, psychology...but only a few associate degrees...I have enough credits for a BS in combined sciences...at this point in my life I don't care to ever return to school. I make a living doing programming & dba work along with trading virtual currencies.
    I was also trained as a medic, nurse, salesperson, and pizza shop manager when I was younger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Juice is actually highly-educated, he spent 8 years in high-school
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Public high school, followed by various and sundry military “trade” schools.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Does college drop out work? It's a lie, but what's the difference? I'm not sure linking through education is going to get you the results you're looking for.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I grew up in a respectable public school system. I earned a Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting at a small local university.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Education whats that? I have ADHD. i didnt pay attention in skool.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I was raised by wolves.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo,

I'm always impressed by the engineers. That shit must be difficult. Did you study engineering as an undergrad, too?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @wallanon,

Does that mean you really graduated or that you never attended?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster,

As long as you went to skool, you can still claim to be edumacated. What did you pretend to study? ;)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat,

Is that undergraduate or postgrad? Were you trying to become a CPA?
    Just curious.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    Public schools, BS in field not related to current job. Small state school but full scholarship so no student loans thank God.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    BSEE/MSEE
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Bachelors from a small state school.
    Master's paid for by full scholarship.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I was impressed by engineers until grad school when I had to work with them on projects and they always underwhelmed with their ability and relating to real world issues, but my experience I might not have had good luck with who got put in our group.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @sshrfrsky,

What did you study? Was it an academic scholarship or an athletic thing?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @ime,

Yeah, I've met a few engineers and most of them seem to conform to the nerdy aspergery stereotypes, but I'm working off of a small sample size, too.

Based on your answer, should I assume that you have an MBA? Seems like a lot of engineers go on to get MBAs. What did you study as an undergrad?
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Public school, then graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture from one of the 3 major universities that off that degree in Philadelphia to keep it a little vague. I am a licensed architect with a six figure salary that allows me to club a lot as I have no bad debt.

I work with a lot of engineers. Most, not all, think or see things very differently than most people. It is probably why they are engineers. More often than not, they want to offer pricy, extreme and over developed solutions to the simplest of problems. They also have a very hard time explaining things without getting over-technical or without realizing their audience wants a down to earth and simplified explanation. I've experienced a lack of common sense with a lot of engineers too. As an example, a structural engineer will suggest putting a new steel building column smack dab in the middle of a hallway rather than oversize a new beam that will be hidden above ceilings that could span a further distance. When you try to explain to them that people wouldn't be able to use the hallway then, they'll look at you like a deer in headlights. Funny stuff like that.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    In my industry we hold archetects and engineers is such high regard we have a special name for them, We call them cost overruns, and when we're really pissed off they are called fucking change orders.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ fuck you jackie
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w/o engineers we wouldn't have TUSCL or SeekingArrangements

:)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you change order ;)
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Yeah, we hear that a lot. Stuff like AIA mean American Institute of Assholes.

My drawings are fucking tight though!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    But in all fairness to the engineers and architects if it wasn’t for them we’d never have overtime. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    On a related note - world's first shape-shifting skyscraper:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/thi…
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Bachelors in applied math. MBA. After retiring, spent several semesters studying liberal arts in the US and U.K, just for giggles.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And if not for engineers, we'd have to fly or take a bus.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Grew up on a farm, public school in a small town, private academic undergrad, MBA. Also studied at the London School of Economics. LSE sounds impressive , but those Brits don't know any more than the American professors.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    @Burlington - undergrad was Business concentration in Marketing but never worked a single day in marketing job, worked in Financial Operations for a few years then got my MBA. MBA was in Supply Chain at top 30 or so State University but top 10 for Supply Chain Management.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @mark94,

Wow, you went all the way to the UK to casually study just for the hell of it after you retired? Do you have family there? Had you ever lived there before? I'm just curious.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Warrior15,

Well, even though it was founded by a bunch of communists, LSE still sounds very impressive to me. Were you given some kind of a fellowship to study there? What subject did you study as an undergrad here in the States before you got your MBA?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I have to say, I'm a little surprised so far. I was expecting a lot of people to say they were liberal arts majors who became teachers and professors. Just a hunch. But I was wrong. It looks like mostly former engineering and business students... the folks who went on to actually produce something. I guess that's why you can afford to pay for all these PYTs.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Mostly public school K-12, then BS degree.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Undergrad was in accounting and finance. I have always been fairly good with numbers.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @minnow,

What subject did you get your BS in?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I went to private school until junior high and from there until graduation I went to public school.

I then went to a top 5 engineering school for my discipline and graduated with a B.S.

After a semester of grad school I got sick of school and went to work as an engineer instead of completing my masters.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Bachelor's in engineering. Masters in music.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    BS from private school in a science. Masters from an Ivy Leage school in a science. More than one academic publication. I am under 29 years old.

To answer your original thesis, there is definitely a correlation between high intelligence / academic success and lack of ability to get civilian women into bed. It is believed that Isaac Newton was a virgin until death, and he was one of the most highly accomplished thinkers in history.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, nerds don't get hot-chicks even if they make good $$$
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    "It is believed that Isaac Newton was a virgin until death"

That's interesting, I had no idea. I know he changed the world and whatnot, but somehow getting a little poon once in a while still seems more important to me.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Catholic elementary school, small farming town public high school, bachelor degree in business administration from a large state university, mba from a smaller public university. Also , 2 years of law school before realizing that wasn't what I wanted to do with my life.

I use the business degrees in my life as a mid tier manager in the finance industry.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I’m a bit surprised there aren’t more tradespeople represented
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ they don't brag as much as the guys w/ the degrees

:)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive,

Yeah, nowadays skilled tradesmen can certainly afford to pay for strippers.

But either way, the traditional liberal arts seem to be taking it on the chin.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi I just know from experience that many of the trades earn their practitioners seriously, big dollars, but it might be as hard as they work for it it’s harder to part with it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many a liberal arts degree doesn't seem to pay much and make take the person a lot longer to be able to make decent $$$ (with some exceptions)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo, @twentyfive,

Maybe skilled tradesmen can also get laid for free - ok, maybe not with strippers, but still, free is free. Don't all milfs fantasize about hunky handimen and hot landscapers?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I had a crappy public school k-12 education. Undergrad degree from a private university in Economics/Computer Science. MBA from a private university in Finance.

I developed financial modeling software that one of the largest computer manufacturers purchased to run their financial services unit. For the past 8 years I’ve been working in banking so I can keep out of trouble - as I know I’d be a mess if I retired in my late 40’s.
  • hepguy
    7 years ago
    Even as a kid I knew I wanted to be a scientist. Good public schools followed by BS and PhD at top 20 schools, one private one public. In those days that was possible without debt. Have had a career in the same esoteric basic science field. Always interesting but never paying a fortune.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    US military electronics school
    BSEE and MBA

....and yes plenty of skilled trades made very good money if you want to put the overtime in. I work pretty close with skilled trades as part of my job.

Thats enough I am comfortable sharing.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    BHF: I worked and lived in England early in my career. I studied for a summer at Cambridge after retiring. Wonderful experience. The instructors were all really, really smart.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "To answer your original thesis, there is definitely a correlation between high intelligence / academic success and lack of ability to get civilian women into bed."

Was that the thesis in the OP? Was there a thesis in the OP?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If my parents would've been wealthy, I would've liked to have been a career-student and dive-deep and learn about many different things of interest - I felt more comfortable in a university setting that I do in corporate-America
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @wallanon,

My original thought was that most of the people here were probably 'thinkers' rather than 'doers.' Not that there's anything wrong with that. I assumed I would get a lot of people claiming a traditional academic type of background because, I figured, these would be the kinds of guys who might have a hard time talking to women and would end up paying for cooze. I was totally 100% wrong. Now I see that almost everyone here is a 'doer.' Whether they're engineering nerds or not, they can all afford to pay for their cooze. So far, literally everyone here who has a degree, claims to have studied business, engineering, math, science, computers, or something related. It wasn't what I was expecting, but in retrospect it makes perfect sense: a nerd who can afford to pay will go a lot further than a nerd who can't.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I was in IT in the military. Then a business degree at a state university, w an extra history minor, bc it’s my favorite. I did use my degree in civi work, but not for the corporate world, which was my education focus.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo,

Me too. I'm always shitting on education, and I still believe that most people don't have the aptitude to learn much more than how to read and count... but being a student wasn't so bad. At least that was my experience with it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I do think my relatively nerdy background helps at the club.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 said

"I did use my degree in civi work, but not for the corporate world, which was my education focus."

What did you use it for?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ Burlington, I’ve noticed that most of my best customers are in IT, or Engineering.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I was a caseworker.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    ^^^

You mean like a social worker?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yes. But social workers have a degree in social work. I managed a caseload for subsidies/entitlements.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I've been called so many hurtful things here -- Randumb, DumDum, RandomLogic, RandomLoser... All very hurtful.

That's what the committee thought, too, during my candidacy exams at Caltech. But they let me though anyway out of sympathy and finished my PhD on time. Caltech has the highest number of Nobel Prize winners, per capita, in the country and probably the world. Richard Feynman is their most beloved professor, known for being a strip club monger and painting portraits of nude girls.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @RandomMember,

Interesting. How many degrees do you have and what did you study?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    physics, and two.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    MS in PL-Sciences from TUSCL Online University
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Amazing. Not a single sociology or English major in the group. One guy literally waited until after he retired before studying liberal arts. Another guy gets a degree in economics... but also double-majors in computer science. And that's the closest that we get to the social sciences and the liberal arts. I have mixed feelings about this observation.

Anyway, does anyone know what kind of education SJG had? LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think SJG is also an engineer (stands to figure him being a SJG)
  • ArtsBrother
    7 years ago
    Very interesting thread for a strip club discussion board.

My brother was TUSCL member FarmerArt. Art finished high school when he was 15 and immediately went to work in the oil industry. Over the years he acquired 3 trade tickets and made himself competent in 3 other skilled trades. He started his own company, built it to a great value, and died a very rich man. He was definitely a 'doer'. During his life he read so many books that he educated himself to what I think was a post-graduate degree level.

I went the academic education route. I have a BA and MA in history. I completed my PhD thesis but when time came to present it for discussion, argument, and defense I completely turtled. I have never had any job that made use of my academic education. My lifetime job? Letter carrier at the Post Office.

My education did teach me to think, to do research, and it gave me broad knowledge about many subjects. It also made me a curious man. All these traits made me a successful investor. I retired with comfortable income from my investments, an income much greater than my measly post office pension. I really had no need of the inheritance that I received from my brother Art.

Two brothers, two years apart in age, two different education stories. One brother a strip club hound, one brother not.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I went to college to study math, but ultimately dropped out. In retrospect, I should have really studied history.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Small private Catholic elementary school, middle school and 1.5yrs of high school in a state with great public schools, last 2.5yrs in a state with crappy high schools.

bachelors in comp sci from 2nd tier state school on 105% scholarship (academic; yes, I had money left over each semester), masters in math from 2nd tier state school in a different state, lots of other graduate courses in comp sci, math, business from various schools including a "mini-MBA" from a top state tech school

Have used it all, in one way or another, entire professional life.

Some states allow people above a certain age to take classes at state universities for free. I'd like to do that someday and take classes in areas like history, anthropology, philosophy, etc
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    B.A. in history, with a minor in economics, magna cum laude, from a large public State university. J.D. from a large private law school Llm from a larger private law. Two of the degrees are slightly less useful in my job than toilet paper. Loved college; loved being in a frat; loved the fact rolling papers were sold in the campus center and smoking weed on campus was normal; loved the 18 yr old drinking age; loved sex in the pre-condom era.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I went to one of the premier private high schools in the country, played football & wound up at a MAC college as an invited walk on, promptly sustained a career ending injury. Majored in drinking beer, smoking weed and chasing pussy with a minor in psychology. I earned a BS degree use it everyday in sales. My HS was a 100x more difficult than college
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Arts Brother your brother was an interesting guy we had many things in common, I miss his insights your take on this thread sounded like you were close with him. FA was a smart and funny guy, I do miss his posts, I’m sorry I never got to meet him, he was my kind of a PL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I'll admit that this is where my paranoia kicks in. I'd never spell out my educational background (or lack thereof...). Even keeping the details relatively high level, it's pretty amazing what people can piece together with relatively little effort.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    BS in Computer science
    MS in Computer science and Engineering from San Jose State University
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Both private and public school---( never did like nuns which is why public in the end)

Private college--Business---Banking and Finance
    Private College-- Project Management Certification and Masters Degree

Started Law School but got very tired of it early on and also realized I had enough debt after 4 years..........

I'm an IT guy as well----when I finished my four years--banks paid squat and ended up moving into technology.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I still feel like fresher in IT because of changing technologies
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I have BS.
  • azrookie
    7 years ago
    Two degrees in bebop, a PhD in swing, a masters in rhythm...

https://youtu.be/z3LNhZ7msI4
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Darkblue did you ever bump into Sanjoseguy at San jose state? He went there too.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure SJG was quite popular on campus - cruising on his Huffy 10 speed...
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @ArtsBrother: I’ll echo twentyfive’s comments about your brother, and add my own. I miss his humor, his commentary, and his wit. Though I never had the pleasure of meeting him either, I truly wish I had.

@BHF: I think there’s another correlation with what you call “doers”. They tend to have a somewhat less than towering respect for rules set by other people. The other group that tends that way is geniuses.

The other types tend to obey rules more, whether out of fear, respect, a desire to conform, or feelings of societal or philosophical obligation.

There are plenty of exceptions all around, of course. I’ve made very broad generalizations based on my own individual observations.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nice write-up @ArtsBrother - FA was one of the good-guys on TUSCL
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Public K-12
    Top-20 business college-BS in Business Management

During my first semester in school I was contacted by one of the alphabet agencies for a job but turned it down. They called again during my second semester and since I was already tired of selling my blood plasma in order to eat, I took them up on their offer. Within a couple of years I was able to save enough money to finish my degree so I quit and finished college without any debt.

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @ArtsBrother,

From what I've read in the past (and based on your description) your brother seems like a cool guy. Unfortunately I never got to meet or communicate with him. But he's part of the pantheon of TUSCL lore now. And you're right, I think he epitomizes the spirit of the doers.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @DandyDan,

Yeah. I regret my entire education, too. If I had it to do over, I probably would have majored in history, as well. To me, there's nothing more useless and flaky than an undergrad business degree (which I basically have, although almost all of my teachers were econ professors). I believe it's something that can't be taught in a classroom, beyond a few key concepts. And it makes a mockery of a college education.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @skibum609, @Sal69,

Finally! Someone admits to having studied standard academic subjects in school. And I think you're both doers, too, so at least it shows that it's possible. I was beginning to think that colleges didn't teach anything other than engineering, math, computers, and business - at least to the male students ;)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @georgmicrodong,

Totally agree. You can't make shit happen by always following the rules and doing as you're told. (Also, you wouldn't be able to pay for sex if you went that route either.)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @wildbourbon,

Alphabet agencies? You mean like national security or like a New Deal era department? (I'm guessing the latter, because if you were Jason Bourne you probably wouldn't have just blown your cover on a titty bar message board, right?)
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I worked for a secretive agency. They know who I am and I know who they are. The screening process was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life and the main reason I quit. I went through it 3 times and each time it was how I imagined I will feel standing before God for judgement. The funny thing is that at the time I wasn't 1/2 as bad as my coworkers...hard drugs, prostitutes, blacked-out drinking and divulging secrets at the bar were the Monday-morning chats. No matter which political party you claim, it's absolute fact that all are corrupted at the highest levels.

When I was hired, I was told to tell my friends I worked as a manager for Jack In The Box. For real. It explained my weird hours AND nobody cares about a fast-food manager, so the questions always stopped in short order as if they felt bad for my career choice.

I wasn't Jason Bourne.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about some of the work I did there, nor do I have any regrets.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @wildbourbon,

Wow. That's pretty intense. So then, if you and your coworkers were able to make it through the screening process despite the drugs, drinking, and whoring, what kind of a past would actually be considered disqualifying?
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Lying about your past disqualifies you. Basically, if you're up front about your past/lifestyle AND you don't care if you get outed, then you'll pass if you have the skills. You can't be a current user of any drug besides alcohol and tobacco but once you're cleared they don't drug test unless you're raising suspicions.

I never drank, went to strip clubs, or tried any drug before I was in my early 30's, so I was totally clean when I worked for the agency. My only weakness and vice was and is women; please send your hot lady spies to seduce me!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Ever heard the expression "Over educated idiot"? My career for 42 years did not require a college degree but about half of the people I worked with had one. It did require a license by the F.A.A. I found no correlation between their education level and their proficiency on the job. We did have one with a Masters degree that couldn't find his ass from a hold in the ground.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    2 years Community College (A.A.) 1st Bachelors in Advertising and 2nd Bachelors in English Literature and a M.Ed.
    Debt free (worked as bartender to pay bills and tuition ) Retiring at 60 with future secured. Did a lot of "doing" to get where I got paid to think "think". It is easier than i thought.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BHF you are a wordy mofo, but I have to admit this was an excellent thread and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @bvino,

I think I know what you mean. I wish I could get paid to think, because I think I'm better at thinking than I am at doing. But it takes a lot of doing and a lot of thinking to make a career out of thinking for a living. But then, it probably also takes a lot of thinking and a lot of doing to be a successful doer. Because all good doers have to think, and all good thinkers have to do, even if all they do... is think. I think.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive,

Thanks. Sometimes I reread what I wrote and it looks like a ton of words on a phone, but then it looks much smaller on a computer screen. It's usually just a three or four sentences. Still, people have shit to do and they can't always be bothered to read what I wrote. Especially doers ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You could have shortened that “I think therefore I am”.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Public schools as a kid. Though I think mom (RIP) regrets not being able to send me to private school or a gifted school. I think I did okay. I was easily top of my class. Ohio public schools were better than the Florida public schools.

First college attempt was a private college, did 2 years into chemical engineering degree, though half of the classes I took were comp-sci classes, out of interest. Dropped out.

2nd college attempt was public college, salvaged half of the engineering classes into a BS in Physics and also did a full major in BS in Computer Science. Got a MS in Computer Science from public college all through tuition reimbursement through work and some extra $$ on my own. No loans. All cash.

@BHF said: "Musical theater?"

No, but the closest to that was I was accept to Julliard in NY but obviously didn't go. If you can't tell most of my life is spent with me in a vain attempt to NOT end up broke. So much so that I might be tad manic about it, lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ what were you accepted to Julliard for?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Dominic77,

That's interesting - my dad went to Juilliard as a pianist, but he dropped out shortly afterwards.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo, performance as a trombonist. saw salaries in orchestras at the time where like $77K, thought I could do better as an engineer or in STEM period.

@BHF, music performance is pretty competitive for very few seats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion