tuscl

I think I've acquired a reputation

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, February 23, 2018 6:18 PM
At the F_____ C___, I decided to get some dances from a blonde dancer I've seen in the club for years. I like her boobs and blonde hair, but she's much taller than me. I always found her too big. However, she's recently lost weight and her big boobs stand out more now. I asked her for 4 dances ($25 each) upstairs so I could suck on her tits and be motor boated. I did not get any extras. After I had returned to my table, the dancer sat down at a nearby table with a dancer friend and talked to her. I heard the friend exclaim, "You did REGULAR DANCES for JACK?"

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think many TUSCLers have reputations in their respective clubs
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    What's a non-regular dance for you?
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Jack - I'm jealous. I've been committed for so long I don't even remember what it's like to get a dance.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Jack takes one for the team !! Hip hip hooray !! It's good to take one for the team every now and then, I can remember a few sad dancers.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    You've got to be talking about Charlie! Yeah she told me $300 for a cbj I told her forget about it. She is cute though but I passed
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Jack, next time I go to that club, may I say Jack sent me! I get the same kind of dance as him!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I was going to say Mandy, but I don't think her boobs are big enough for you.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Women that are like 5'10" or taller do not get as much attention as shorter women 5'-5'6", so they are generally less discriminating on shit like "a guy has to be at least XX feet tall". I know quite a few guys who have married women taller than them, granted the difference is only a couple inches.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The girls in clubs that I frequent all know me as the guy who tries to get sex otc.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Jackslash I thought your rep was for lasagna !
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi posted: "I think many TUSCLers have reputations in their respective clubs." Exactly. In my go-to club, I'm known as the guy who takes certain girls OTC. Now that cuts both ways now as it also leads some girls to avoid me, but on the whole I think it is more good than bad. Even girls who aren't immediately interested in OTC sometimes test the waters with me ITC to see why one girl or another is sitting with me so long. Some eventually decide to compete for my attention, especially when one or more of the other girls are not in the club on a given night.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. Select the girl you want and approach her yourself and start feeding her money. Turn on some charm and let a front room makeout session ensue. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue seeing her regularly. You don't have to take strip clubs and the ways in which things are offered at face value. SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I assume you mean Mandy the tall 30 some girl Shailynn. Met up with her once at a night club in Vegas when we were both in town. She is cool and fun. Reputation? My clubbing has dropped off allot but I know I had a rep with the staff at a few clubs to see very specific girls. They would be like "I assume you are here to see x dancer?" and they usually were right.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    $100 just to suck on tits is rather expensive but to each their own.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s fine to have a reputation in your club. The dancers know and they know what to expect. Seems like a worthwhile setup.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I just hope a rep like that is well deserved.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    I have that rep at my usual club. When i get a regular dance my regular girls will tell that girl not into her. Too much drama but true.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I have a rep in my club for being the guy with the small penis - in my defense it's an all black club
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi. I have that same rep. Unfortunately well deserved and not at a black club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion