Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this one 1 to 10

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Another fat assed cow nooooi mooooo

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Agree @ twentyfive. No thanks!

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

She has 160k followers.

S
Supremeruler
•

Great body! But something off about her face. 9 body, 5 face. I guess a 7.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Darkblue999 So 160k folks like cows who cares.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Oh fuck! Love me some of that thick jiggly ass! That tramp stamp looks great too! I’ll take her. I’d give her a 7.5.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

No, No , No. The butt is way too big. Are you really attracted to that ?

Profile picture for hotdog0007
hotdog0007
•

Ditto on the pig, cow, oink, moooo

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Ridiculous caricature of the female form, plus she looks like she's wearing a diaper. Hard pass!

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I think a 7 is fair, only because I don't care toooo much about the lipo-glass figure. Maybe she's one of those girls that looks different/better in person than what's captured in a photo.

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

3--- is she real or anime?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

WTF is the interest in all of these freaks? She looks like the end result of grafting the ass of a large 5'10" woman on to a midget.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Any girl who's ass is soo big that she can have a full sized portrait tattoo of her mom (or whoever that is) on her ass/hip is definately out. Not to mention its just ridiculous and anti-sexy. Pretty face but jeezus that ass, really?

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

TFP Special

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Her lower-bod def looks enhanced - I like her meaty/curvy look - an '8' for me

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

7

I like the curvy look, but at the same time she gives off that fake body vibe, so 7 is highest I can go

It would be so fun if all of us could club together. I should build a time machine so we could make it possible. Then we could see (in person) the types of girls each TUSCLer would go for/spend on

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I'd sit with my spinner and make fun of her, so she gets a 5 because she provides some entertainment value. I've zero interest in a dance or anything though.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

2

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

The 18th picture shows her without any makeup. Pretty unflattering. I'd still give her about a 7, maybe a 6.5 (that ass is just too much). So above average to me, but for many (160k) she's the bee's knees apparently...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

On a scale of 1 to 10, she’s an “ugh.”

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

We have a lot of rating-generous gentlemen on this forum.

Makes me glad there is such a wide variety of tastes in women so we're not all competing for the same ones.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

7? I give all ladies a 10 and deduct from there. This one lost points for face, tats, and questionable augmentations.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

When she has her butt up in the air, she kinda looks like a dick and balls! ❤️

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

"When she has her butt up in the air, she kinda looks like a dick and balls!"

Hadn't thought of that but now that you mentioned it, it's hilarious =).

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

A 3 is very generous rating for this one

Profile picture for travel4business
travel4business
•

I rate her a 7 overall. The curvy body is a 9 and face a 6. Not wild about the tattoos.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Good grief, no. 4 tops for me.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'm wondering when one of you is going to post an instagram hottie that is actually my type...smh

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

6

S
Supremeruler
•

Interesting. Looking again after looking at the other girl( instagram.com )

Hell no!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement