• galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Agree @ twentyfive. No thanks!
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    She has 160k followers.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Great body! But something off about her face. 9 body, 5 face. I guess a 7.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Darkblue999 So 160k folks like cows who cares.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Oh fuck! Love me some of that thick jiggly ass! That tramp stamp looks great too! I’ll take her. I’d give her a 7.5.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    No, No , No. The butt is way too big. Are you really attracted to that ?
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Ditto on the pig, cow, oink, moooo
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ridiculous caricature of the female form, plus she looks like she's wearing a diaper. Hard pass!
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I think a 7 is fair, only because I don't care toooo much about the lipo-glass figure. Maybe she's one of those girls that looks different/better in person than what's captured in a photo.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    3--- is she real or anime?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    WTF is the interest in all of these freaks? She looks like the end result of grafting the ass of a large 5'10" woman on to a midget.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Any girl who's ass is soo big that she can have a full sized portrait tattoo of her mom (or whoever that is) on her ass/hip is definately out. Not to mention its just ridiculous and anti-sexy. Pretty face but jeezus that ass, really?
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    TFP Special
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Her lower-bod def looks enhanced - I like her meaty/curvy look - an '8' for me
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago

I like the curvy look, but at the same time she gives off that fake body vibe, so 7 is highest I can go

It would be so fun if all of us could club together. I should build a time machine so we could make it possible. Then we could see (in person) the types of girls each TUSCLer would go for/spend on
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I'd sit with my spinner and make fun of her, so she gets a 5 because she provides some entertainment value. I've zero interest in a dance or anything though.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    The 18th picture shows her without any makeup. Pretty unflattering. I'd still give her about a 7, maybe a 6.5 (that ass is just too much). So above average to me, but for many (160k) she's the bee's knees apparently...
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    On a scale of 1 to 10, she’s an “ugh.”
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    We have a lot of rating-generous gentlemen on this forum.

Makes me glad there is such a wide variety of tastes in women so we're not all competing for the same ones.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    7? I give all ladies a 10 and deduct from there. This one lost points for face, tats, and questionable augmentations.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    When she has her butt up in the air, she kinda looks like a dick and balls! ❤️
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    "When she has her butt up in the air, she kinda looks like a dick and balls!"

Hadn't thought of that but now that you mentioned it, it's hilarious =).
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    A 3 is very generous rating for this one
  • travel4business
    7 years ago
    I rate her a 7 overall. The curvy body is a 9 and face a 6. Not wild about the tattoos.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Good grief, no. 4 tops for me.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I'm wondering when one of you is going to post an instagram hottie that is actually my type...smh
  • rl27
    7 years ago
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Interesting. Looking again after looking at the other girl( https://www.instagram.com/chaarliss/ )

Hell no!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion