tuscl

Is it just me or does 99% of the advice from Bj99 involve giving the girl more m

Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:26 PM
I think she has some conceptual biases that we should discuss in group.

188 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Are you implying that our resident stripper might be focused on pl’s giving more money to dancers? I would never expect such a thing!
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Cashman - What I'm implying is that the extra money is never conditional on the stripper having done anything special to deserve the extra money. We're simply there to solve all their problems, unconditionally, of course.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Not something you should bring up at group. Nurse Ratched will have you lobotomized.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Each time I go into a club, I would say there is a pretty good correlation with the amount of money I spend to how good of a time I have there. Not an exact correlation, but it's there. I have to admit that.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Escape, Chief, Escape. There's an open window.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    99% of Bridget's advice is to give her all your money...or get cut!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    99% of the things any dancers say will always result in the dancers getting more money. SJG Fergie Performs The U.S. National Anthem / 2018 [view link] I guess I don't really care for this, the song being one of my favorite for learning keyboards. Hers is a rather standard jazz adaptation, but I don't like it. I like the song as it is usually played and intended. So I'm not offended and I am not saying that she is wrong. I just don't really care for it. Runs from C to G an octave and a fifth above. More often runs from Bb to F. [view link] Battle Hymn Of The Republic, restored as folk music [view link] John Brown's Body [view link] Miles Davis, Bitches Brew [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And yes, we need to do our group therapy circle now. SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ intoDougster will bring the cookie!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Each time I go into a club, I would say there is a pretty good correlation with the amount of money I spend to how good of a time I have there. Not an exact correlation, but it's there." Weird, I experience something very similar, but instead of being correlated with money, it's correlated with how many dick pics I send out beforehand. Because, you know, bitches love dick pics. That's why I can't shake BJ99 off my tip
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I do love those dick pics! ❤️
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strippers expecting $$$ from PLs just b/c - hmm - in other late-breaking news "the sky is still blue"
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Is it just me or is 99% of advice from PLs involve giving a stripper the least amount of money for her service no matter what?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The most common advice I see on TUSCL is w.r.t. not over-paying; not how to under-pay - usually when someone brags about under-paying or not paying a dancer, they are called-out
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Girls *love* my dick pics. They like the challenge of finding it!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never sent a girl a dick pic. Have to think about that some, not really my way of thinking. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo agreed and it is the same point as made about Bj99 in the opposite. She's not advising giving strippers more than what's "fair", just like PL's are doing but from the customer's perspective.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think most of my advice is on how best to communicate w strippers. I don’t actually mention giving them money much, since payment varries vastly depending on all sorts of things, so it’s really hard to judge if someone is actually over, or under, paying. I do suggest using money as the main transactional medium of the relationship, but only bc I think it will save you PLs in the long run. Plus, money is just the language of appreciation in the stripper world, even when it comes to our own coworkers. But for all of you liscensed massage therapists, pet sitters, handymen, mechanics, lawn boys, and ofcourse drug dealers, I’m sure you could work something out.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Very well put. Speaking for myself, I think it better to lead with money, but also to use that to get the girl off script and into the idea that the money is not fee for service, but just a gratuity, and something she merely needs to ask for. You do this by how you talk to her, what you are talking to her about, and then by how you talk to her when you hand her the allotments of money. Then the good results will follow, as the relationship is already quite civilianized. And so of course, not buying dances, but front room makeout sessions, until it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room, and then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ I personally, prefer for things to be more clear and laid out. That’s the beauty of using money. Ppl are used to knowing exactly what is expected, and what to expect, when money is involved. It’s also a more final way of payment, than stuff like favors. Once it’s paid, no more debts should be owed.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well that's the way I look at it, money is the girl's exit insurance, collected up front. Its not that they money is inducing her into doing anything she wouldn't otherwise be happy to, its just that she needs to have the back end covered from the start. SJG
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I love hearing Bj99's view on all of these topics. Also, I love seeing her avatar. I know that I am not the only one wondering if that is a picture of her ass. I would put dollars on that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ old news - that's her ass - she's changed her avatar to different parts of her bod including her bare-boobs
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Damn. When will you be changing your avatar again @Bj99?
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    SJG would you think of yourself as more of a "Rev. Jim Jones" or a "David Koresh" type guy?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Neither, I'm against Christian Fundamentalism and any and all aspects of the Born Again movement. I'm against Jim Jones, read lots about him. I also don't at all go along with Scientology. SJG
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    "I think most of my advice is on how best to communicate w strippers. . . . I do suggest using money as the main transactional medium of the relationship, but only bc I think it will save you PLs in the long run." We get it already. Euphemism or no euphemism, just give them more money. It's the only communication skill we need. Nurse Ratched has been working on us with that one, and if she doesn't see improvement she says she's going to start rationing our cigarettes. When does flagooner get home from working his paper rout? I've been waiting for him to chime in on this one.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have some sympathy for Claude Vorilhon and the Raelians. Most of the time their protest actions are done in front of Montreal's Catholic Cathedral. [view link] I don't take any of their stuff literally though. I also have some sympathies for Rajneesh / Osho. At one time a large number of the MBOT dances were part of his group. I also want to learn more about: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In Kerouac's 'Dharma Bums' there is as girl climbing on yab yum tantra style for anyone who wants some. Usually non-ejaculatory. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There is a lot which can be deduced from the legacy of Aleister Crowley and the Babalon Working and the legacy of Jack Parsons and Margorie Cameron. SJG
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    SJG you also like the aforementioned wish to control minds.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Thank you, Amelia. It’s always nice to have other dancers here. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ladies - let's not beat around the bush - the honorable thing to do is for each of you to upload pics to [view link] and that way everyone wins.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bj is the stripper whisperer;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ shut-up jackie
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    awe, Randle... hasn’t intoDougster shown up with that cookie for your “circle therapy” yet?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    control minds, no, absolutely not. Do you think the Free Masons control minds? Do you think the 19th Century Golden Dawn controlled minds? Here, the legacy of Rajneesh/Osho, probably the #1 fuck fest on the planet today. [view link] Sure, all of these groups have their dark sides, and it is the negative outcomes which get into the news and into the popular imagination. But the sex, its going to be very similar to what happens in swingers clubs, probably right now someplace near you. SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ Papi, I love a man who doesn’t let stupid topics, like money, distract him from my ass. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @BJ That's the definition of a PL
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Nurse Ratched banned our "circle therapy" a long time ago. All the voluntaries good mad and left group to spend more time with flagooner in his mom's basement where he lives. Only us committeds remain ;-(
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Damn.. are all of you guys living in your mom’s basement?.. guess, all of that money you save on rent means you can afford to pay all of us strippers more!!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ... waiting for vm to come along and tell me: “Wrong again!! Hj99. I have my own room!!”
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Its more like, been there done that with strip clubs. I have far far bigger plans, and strip clubs will play a huge role, when I expand into other metros. But I take to heart what a dancer said, "Don't use strip clubs for sexual gratification, that is perverted." I take that to mean that strip clubs are for learning a sexual aesthetic, and they are for those crazy enough to want to know strippers outside. But neither of these requires going there very often. And the women I encounter in future travels, they will be paid well. And those who get involved in my group, they will be extremely well taken care of in every way imaginable. SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 Has @Papi been sending dick pics again ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW I moved out of my moms basement a long time ago, I have my own large cardboard box.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    large cardboard box? You think I could borrow it? SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^No.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    "Its more like, been there done that with strip clubs. I have far far bigger plans, and strip clubs will play a huge role, when I expand into other metros." That's funny. Sometimes SJG carries on like he's not committed. Get 'em in while you can. Nurse Ratched says playtime on the computer is almost up.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    And no, Bj99 - we don't all have the luxury of living in our mom's basement.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ guess that mean no “sailboat” for you.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    "guess, all of that money you save on rent means you can afford to pay all of us strippers more!!" There seems to be this confusion that what we spend on a stripper is the same what we can ^afford^ to spend on the stripper. If she's really good, yes, she'll find the customer's equilibrium point where nothing was left on the table. But frankly, I don't think Bj99 has the first clue how to do that. Her approach is more or less "tip me a few extra dollars because I'm having a bad day but haven't done anything extra for you . . . I'll encourage all the PLs on TUSCL to do the same for their girls".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hey, I was married. If I did not finally act decisively, it would have been like Nurse Ratched for me. SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Now that you mention it, some money for nothing would be nice. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In my future travels I will be quite generous with them, ITC and with regular OTC visits. But if they like what I am introducing them to, they will become very well taken care of. But they will not be able to get money for sex from our people. That will be prohibited. As such though, being generous with the women from strip clubs should be no problem, as I will be sex saturated via the women in our group. SJG
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    One last question SJG.What kind of job do you have that allows you to log on at lunch time west coast?
  • tony_montana
    6 years ago
    tumblingdice - don't ask SJG about his job. He and I have been partners since the 80s. That's all you need to know, okay.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    For many years now I have been in charge of my own affairs. But that is all I am going to say, as I do maintain operational security on my affairs. SJG
  • tony_montana
    6 years ago
    BJ - honey, you sure there ain't nothin' other than money I can offer to put a smile on that sweet little face, huh?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And welcome Tony M. SJG
  • will_wonka
    6 years ago
    BJ - sweetie, don't freak out. Tony just wanted to know if you want a chocolate bar, that's all. There's nothing strange going on here, okay.
  • will_wonka
    6 years ago
    SJG and I have a whole case of skittles tucked up under the bed her at the sanitarium. What you say Bj99 - wanna party?
  • full_metal_RIL
    6 years ago
    will_wonka - don't hide skittles under the bed, man. I did that once with a jelly donut and Nurse Ratched wasn't the least bit happy with me. Does anyone have a kleenex or a glass of water I can bum?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My ex-wife would never admit that she was turning into Nurse Ratched, but she was. In the book, on the fishing trip, Randle_McMurphy tied fish bait to both ends of a string about 20ft long. And he fed one end of it each to two segals. Then off they went cartwheeling into space. He pronounced, "Till Death Do You Part". Inspired in part by that, I have long refereed to marriage as a Death Trap. That's what the movie was really showing, that the general society was a mental hospital, and especially when one is controlled and defined by women. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "For many years now I have been in charge of my own affairs. But that is all I am going to say, as I do maintain operational security on my affairs. SJG" ^ translation -> Since I blew all my wife's money on AMP whores and strippers I have been divorced and homeless, and I just don't want to outright admit it because I'm too much of a narcissist. san_jose_guy_the_sleepy_time_rapist
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I never noticed if Bj's advice involves giving more money. I think you just wanted to post a topic about a dancer that would respond. I see this thread as similar to posting a topic about ninabambina and asking what happened to her? Or maybe did an anxiety attack get to her?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most any conversation you have with any woman who dances in a strip club will be that way. Not something to worry about. SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Jeez.. Randal, Willy, Tony, and RIL, your punctuation is worse than a stripper’s math.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    There are a few more skills for trade BJ. i am just driving home after doing SB's taxes and had fantastic sex before and after. Its fun to do taxes in my underwear with her c cups hanging out. Who ever thought taxes could be soo much fun :P
  • full_metal_RIL
    6 years ago
    "I will take you for a cab ride you won't soon forget." Dude - don't hit flagooner while you take Bj99 on the cab ride. His mom already doesn't like him riding his bike after dark.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ Upright. That’s awesome. Sounds like you got a good deal! @ Taxi, you forgot “- LMFAO”
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    BJ99- winning again! :-)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > SJG would you think of yourself as more of a "Rev. Jim Jones" or a "David Koresh" type guy? Dang man, you got a chance to ask THE SJG a question and you made it about those two? Why not Charles Manson vs. Keith Raniere? That's the question that has been on everyone's mind.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    It's a lot funnier when you read the comments in the actor's voices (Al Pacino, Gene Wilder, Robert Deniro, Jack Nicholson, etc.). But I'm surprised that the real horndogs haven't shown up yet (David Duchovny, Michael Douglas, Anthony Wiener, Charlie Sheen, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Harvey Weinstein, etc.).
  • will_wonka
    6 years ago
    Bj99 - I got a whole suitcase full of rock candy stashed away. Seriously, we need to party. Taxi will pick you up later tonight and swing you on over to the sanitarium. It will be a night none of us will ever forget. And don't worry, I tip well. I've read your comments on here, so i know what I'm doing.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You know what would would solve the problems of everybody on this thread? Tracking down Bj99 and giving her money!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    To be completely honest, I don’t think I’ve ever met a stripper problem that I couldn’t at least partly mitigate by giving her more money. Of course, whether or not I *want* to mitigate that problem is another question. @Bj99, every word you write here just makes me love you more. You should visit Louisville so I can spend money on you. May I suggest Derby Festival so lots of others have the same opportunity? :))))
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ George, thank you. I like Louisville. I’ll think ab it. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Have you ever been during the Derby Festival? It can be a trip. The whole city basically has a two week long party. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ppwh [view link] never heard of this guy before, and I do not approve of multi-level marketing, i.e. a variation on a ponzi scheme. I worked with state authorities to get one such shut down. About Charles Manson, obviously so much that he did was wrong, and wrong intended. But you gotta stop and take notice of a guy who is able to attract and organize so many young women. Many people though feel that Manson was false flag. San Francisco stripper Susan Atkins with Anton LaVey. She would go on to be with Charles Manson and a principle in both the Tate and LaBianca killings. She was one of the most crazy and most sadistic. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Susan Atkins [view link] SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "99% of the advice from Bj99 involve giving the girl more money no matter what?" I am shocked... shocked... that gambling is going on in here!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Taxi is just a little butthurt. He tried to troll my punctuation in the stripper math thread, but he didn’t understand that conjunctions can be used to connect two complete thoughts. Guess it hurt his ego. It’s good that he’s sticking to multi-handle trolling.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ BJ99, have you noticed that a lot of these guys like to pick rather sexist fights with the few women posters that we have? I'll get into arguments with both men and women, but I don't think my arguments are sexist. SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s not something I really notice. Btw, this is just Taxi. He does seem to get butthurt easily, but I don’t think it’s bc I’m a woman. Plus, he’s mad at flag too.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A lot of guys have long been posting links from Stripper Web. And in general many guys are jealous of the fact that women can get money with just a smile. They are angered by this, but on the other hand they don't recognize that there are challenges and disadvantages which shape the lives of women. And then what I find the most ridiculous is the idea that women are primarily motivated by money, and so that just paying them will yield mind blowing sex. My own view is that you have to have experience with them in both civilian and P4P capacities and then with both vantage points you have some chance of being able to see beyond both. You can't take either at face value. And then also, when one walks into a strip club, there are somethings you just have to accept, like how the money works. And usually when sex workers or strip club dancers talk, it is to encourage the letting go of more money. That's just how it is. I mean money is what lets the women be there, instead of in some other work capacity. So if you go in there, you just have to accept it. But one should not be using strip clubs for regular sexual gratification. Rather, use them to imbibe a sexual aesthetic, and for those few who really want outside relationships with strip club dancers. So either way, there is no reason to be visiting such clubs very often. The guys who visit them all the time and use them as their regular source of sexual gratification, these are usually guys who have no other options because they are cheating on their wives. And that is always a losing proposition, not any kind of a life long term at all. SJG
  • damn_it_janet
    6 years ago
    Hey BJ, Taxi asked me to get on here and explain to you that what he's doing is just healthy banter. He's not butthurt. When he first asked me to do this I wasn't going to bother. I was kinda mad at him because he bought dances from this bitch last night who I can't f'n stand. But then he gave me a bunch of money and told me he's sorry. So yeah, I thought I'd help him out. Every time he slides me a twenty I realize just how perfect he is.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Janet - quit trolling my discussion. This one is about Bj99, not you. She responded to this discussion 15 times - "butthurt" comments aside, I think she enjoyed the attention. And I appreciate her wit. We'll discuss further at group next week.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    ". . . .there is no reason to be visiting such clubs very often. The guys who visit them all the time and use them as their regular source of sexual gratification, these are usually guys who have no other options because they are cheating on their wives. And that is always a losing proposition, not any kind of a life long term at all." SJG - your wisdom never ceases to amaze me. I wish we had many more insightful people like you at group - but we meet Tuesday nights and that's when all the cheap clubs run their 2-for-1 nightlong specials. Life just has too many complications, brother.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ He speaks from experience.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Taxi. I think you are an absolute piece of shit, and you do have some weird stripper hate issues. I try not to get bothered by assholes like you, who will call me “biased” and “typical stripper,” and mock everything I say bc a lot of the guys on here and decent and it help me to remember that my customers are prolly decent too, but you are pathetic loser scum.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think you get fatally asshurt if a lowly stripper doesn’t agree w you, or makes a point against you, or one of your aliases.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It kinda seems like whenever I disagree w you, you HAVE to make a big deal ab it, and you make it ab me being a stripper.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Make light all you want, but it’s obvious that your issue is that, one of the only dancers on here, disagreed w you, and you got butthurt.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Plus, you tried to troll my punctuation and got called out for being wrong. It’s not my fault you don’t know how to use conjugations. That’s how I can tell which aliases are you anyways. I don’t go off your stupid “name formats.”
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t fucking care, if you agree w me. I think you are ass hurt, and full of shit. Saying that I always tell everyone to give strippers more money no matter what, is ab the lowest blow you can take at a stripper on here (calling her biased), and you know it.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Great.. now I’m fucking dying to cuss out my boyfriend too.. :/ I think I should do it.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s really not your fault. You are an asshurt back peddling little bitch. I’m kinda pissed that it’s that easy is all.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I cuss; It’s expressive. You flood w multi aliases; I really don’t see how you can judge. But then, hey! I’m the biased one, so what do I know?.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lol. Now, you are upset that I called you butthurt?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah.. you “digress” (back peddle).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Oh.. umm.. we are all biased, as subjective human beings.. I didn’t mean ‘you,’ are biased.” ... right.. You are afraid to admit you have a personal grudge.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Oh.. a stripper is giving me attention, and any attention is good attention! Right guys! She might as well be sucking my weenie! Right!? Guess I should tip her.. for.. um.. yeah. :/ “
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Banter has a point. What you said was butthurt bullshit.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Bull balls” sorry. No four letter words around you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    How am I butthurt? Please explain. Be fair. I did explain for you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Maybe I’m just buzzed, and I like to butthurt weenies back peddle.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    No. I haven’t trolled you. You implied that I am biased on this post, and won’t admit that you had a little personal grudge.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 FWIW all I've ever read that you post is that you at a minimum expect any drink that you want for sitting with a guy. And I'm not sure but maybe you expect some tip too. I don't know if you've ever claimed to want a tip without providing an actual service for it. So unless I've missed something I don't know how anyone can accuse you of doing "nothing" for money. To me the only thing that's up for debate is what is "doing nothing" to a customer and to a stripper. Personally I've never needed to directly tip for sitting and teasing time before dances and at most I will buy my stripper one drink for it. Why? Because that's all that I've ever had to do with any stripper that I wanted. But hey I got no issue with ones that expect more. (She can also expect me never to want a dance with her too or give her a massage.) And if a stripper is in such high demand that she can expect tips just for bar and table sitting, that's good on her! Time is money!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    No.. you just have a quirky sense of humor, and happened to troll someone (one of the only dancers here), who caught you wrongly trolling their punctuation.. not a ego driven grudge at all.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    SLD. Please find that post. Bc that’s not true, and I didn’t say it. It’s nice, but I don’t expect that, and I don’t even ask for drinks expect from a few regular, who I’m comfortable with. I actually always bring enough to buy myself a drink, in case I want one. I don’t ask for them.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I never ask for tips.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    99% of the time I say that? And you all laugh ab that huh?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think you are full of crap. You got butthurt bc I disagreed you w, and you were wrong when you tried to troll my grammar. Now you are afraid to admit it.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    you tried to troll my grammar, and you got caught being wrong. Plus, I’m one of the only dancers here, and I disagreed w you. I don’t see you making such ab big deal ab anyone else disagreeing w you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    And it made you butthurt. That’s the part you won’t admit to.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You thought you were being clever, and it would be a nice zinger. And then you were the one who didn’t know what you were taking about, so you got butthurt.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That guy seemed to have obvious personal issues, so I guess he was a nice weak target for you. You prolly figure a stripper here is also, since you used “typical stripper” mentality to troll me.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Are you okay w it? Why troll me then?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Suggesting that one of the few dancers here is biased, and that all of her advice is to ‘alwaysm give the girl more money, ‘no matter what,’ is a low blow.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t think you used the phrase “typical stripper,” but it’s definitely what you were after.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Oh.. as long as you are having fun, you feel like a big man, right?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "SLD. Please find that post. Bc that’s not true, and I didn’t say it. It’s nice, but I don’t expect that, and I don’t even ask for drinks expect from a few regular, who I’m comfortable with. I actually always bring enough to buy myself a drink, in case I want one. I don’t ask for them." I'm good with your word right here. This is my point. I view this position of yours as the same thing as the advice to strippers. Speaking of which, where are these posts where you advise to the contrary (<- rhetorical question)?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    There seems to be this confusion that what we spend on a stripper is the same what we can ^afford^ to spend on the stripper. If she's really good, yes, she'll find the customer's equilibrium point where nothing was left on the table. But frankly, I don't think Bj99 has the first clue how to do that. Her approach is more or less "tip me a few extra dollars because I'm having a bad day but haven't done anything extra for you . . . I'll encourage all the PLs on TUSCL to do the same for their girls". I do this?? And you expect me to believe you are just bantering and playing? I take this part of being here more seriously. Go play with something that is actually funny. For me, it’s not funny to give ppl bad advice on real issues. Your shitty grammar, doesn’t make me a rob.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That was a joke. It had nothing to do w your post, and your rant went deeper.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think you know “tip me a few dollar bc I’m having a bad day, but having done anything extra.” Is a universally rejected idea around here. It’s an unfair low blow. Bc you were butthurt.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    So 99% of my advice is to give the girl more money, no matter what. And I’m clueless, and I should get more money bc I’m having a bad day, for doing nothing extra? That’s what you think?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Sorry. I didn’t see your reply before I sent that.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Thank you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Anyone else have an erection over this entire exchange?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    taxi: no need to answer here. Snap a pic and send to my phone please
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Subraman I was thinking this was a surreal parody of 'Taxi Driver' myself. Like Travis and Iris talking but an alternate universe of it. I was even hoping taxi_driver was going to reply to someone with "Are you talkin' to me?"
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I lost track... which is the one who's butthurt and which is the one who's asshurt? And do they both have multiple personalities or what?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Geez I go out on a Friday and miss this WTF
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    This was good reading material while i take my morning shit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah I just read it too. I lost count of the number of times taxi apologized after saying it was the last time he was going to do so. Keep in mind I get confused when we hit double digits because I have to take my shoes off. Is that the definition of being a pussy?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, and I really enjoy the banter.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That reminds me of the line "It's all good." It seems that when someone says that, they rarely mean it.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think that guy who filters threads by the number of comments probably enjoyed this thread.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. This one is another classic beatdown.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You fuckers are killing my erection.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    huh...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Now remember everyone, this is our morning therapy session, and Nurse Ratched is taking notes. So if anyone says anything out of line, she just might have a little talk with their mother. SJG FBI using a different def'n of rape. Not sure what to make of this. "For more than eight decades, the FBI classified “forcible rape” as “the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” In 2013, it reclassified the crime as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” Naturally, that broadened the scope of the crime. The FBI estimated that the old terminology excluded 40 percent of rapes." [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 posted -> "SLD. Please find that post. Bc that’s not true, and I didn’t say it. It’s nice, but I don’t expect that, and I don’t even ask for drinks expect from a few regular, who I’m comfortable with. I actually always bring enough to buy myself a drink, in case I want one. I don’t ask for them." ^ Here is one post by you in regards to everything I stated... "Yes, I’ll sit and hang out when I have more time. I try to quota myself more days, and if I’m doing well, and I don’t have a line, I’ll hang out for as long as they want, until someone comes in, or I’m asked for dances. I expect ab 100 an hour for sitting w a customer, any drinks I want, and being allowed to get just dances when asked, or another regular comes in..." ^ It was in this thread: [view link] But also I think you said the same thing in a thread about buying drinks for a stripper. Regardless, this was the basis of my earlier post about what you expect from customer that sit with you. Sorry if I misinterpreted anything.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ FWIW if a stripper ever expected $100 an hour and any drinks she wanted from me, she would no longer exist in my world. That you have customers that (I assume) will do this for your time amazes me. Good for you!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I don't fault the 'ho'. I fault the PL that over pays and enables strippers to charge for anything because of it.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ SLD, that’s not what I expect “at a minimum” from everyone. That’s what I expect for JUST sitting, and them not buying dances or a vip. It’s based on a low end average of what I make. My “any drink I want,” is one or two glasses of wine for the entire day, at under 10.00 each. Other customer tend to offer to buy a drink, but if I’m committed to sitting, then I can’t accept one from someone else, but I’d need to sit w them and drink it. I will do a dance here and there for regulars, and when ask while I’m on stage, but some guys ask me to stay off the stage, and I will. I don’t prefer to sit, but plenty of girls do. I’d rather be doing dances and making money faster.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Plus, if the guy just wanted one hour, I wouldn’t do other dances, or expect a drink. The ones who pay by the hour, want several hours.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Are you fucking serious?? Bc I don’t like sitting around, and expect to make what I make actually working, I’m a ho? And even if I was a raging whore, so the fuck what?? That’s like me on here calling you all sluts, and cheap loser bc you want what you know can get w your money. So what if I want what I know I can get for my time?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're being trolled by VM.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You think? Even that seems too clever to be VM. ;P
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 I think it is reasonable to 'expect' a customer to cover at least one drink for sitting with him for more than 5-10 minutes and especially if he isn't going to get dances. Where it gets grey to me is tipping on top of this. If a stripper doesn't have other customers waiting and isn't going to make any more money by NOT sitting with one, then to me it is a negotiated price, if there is a cost at all. But if she can go get dances and tips, then that customer needs to tip for her time that makes it equitable for her to sit there with him instead. Personally I would much rather pay a stripper $100 for 3-4 good mileage dances rather than sit with me for $100 per hour. LOL but that's probably because my ATF DS and other strippers will sit with me for up to an hour for 'free' prior to also getting 2-4 dances from me. I've been lucky or I'm spoiled by strippers sitting with me this way for at most one drink. My ATF DS will even sit for 90 minutes when the club is dead. (But then again, she gets a 'free' massage for it.)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    This is from your quote of mine, above: “. I try to quota myself more days, and if I’m doing well, and I don’t have a line, I’ll hang out for as long as they want, until someone comes in, or I’m asked for dances.” (Should be “most days”)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Out of curiosity, have you ever sat freely with a customer, thinking he was going to get dances with you, and then nothing happens? I don't play that game myself, but I'm curious as to how frequent (and for how long) a stripper gets strung along sitting there with a PL and then it turns out he was just wanted some 'free' sitting time. It's another level of pathetic in my book.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Is it just me or does 99% of the advice from Bj99 involve giving the girl more money no matter what?" Is it just me, or do 99% of us want UHM without paying higher prices for it? I certainly fall into that category, but then again I'm a chump.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ SLD, a few times. Not for long tho. I’ll sit longer w a less likely prospect when it’s slower.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So if the premise of this thread is that Bj99 recommends giving a stripper some tip if she's having a bad day, and this is what is meant by "giving a girl money 'no matter what'", I would seriously beg to differ that it is 99% of all her advice. More like 1%.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Fuck yea, taxi_driver. Spoken like a man who has already resolved all of his issues at group.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Careful, Nurse Ratched is taking notes. So if anyone says anything out of line, she just might have a little talk with their mother. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @taxi_driver To you and I both, we agree dances and extras are considered an 'exchange'. All I'm saying (and Bj99 too) is that to some PLs and obviously strippers, sitting time is also an 'exchange', so therefore it deserves *some* compensation. And I didn't see anything hypothetical about Bj99 clearly stating "ab $100/hr" for sitting with customers that just want to do that. As to the bad advice given in your example, I agree it is bad based on the premise of having limited funds. Seriously, you don't need to tip a stripper in order to keep bridges open with her in the what-if future. If a stripper doesn't want to get dances with me when I have the cash and want to spend it on her, then that's too bad for her. And I've never come across this just because I didn't tip her on stage in the past. If you have money for dances and/or extras, most likely she will give you dances. The only exception would be if you already had a bad reputation.
  • tony_montana
    6 years ago
    SirLapdancealot - well said!
  • tony_montana
    6 years ago
    SJG - Nurse Ratched is my mother - contemplate that one.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    SirLapdancealot - looking for purely objective and honest response here . . . for the advice which you agree is bad, do you think it's at all "biased" due to the profession of the individual giving the advice, or would a PL be equally as likely to recommend not just tipping a girl, but also buying dances from, purely for the sake of not burning bridges in the event that a different girl quits?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ Taxi. I’m sorry. I misunderstood when I gave you that advice. I thought the first girl was still a favorite, but that you were intruiged w the new girl. Guys put a lot into darling relationships w their favorite girls. I just didn’t want you to burn bridges w a girl you still liked, for a possibly short term new girl. If you don’t like a girl anymore, there’s no reason keep giving her money. A tip on stage when no one else tips is chivalrous of an ex regular, but there’s no need, and no need to get dances.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Developing relationships”
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Why should it shock anyone that the first (and usually only) recommendation a stripper will make is for "more money"? It's the nature of the beast.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @lowpaw Amen! (And no shit!) @Randle_McMurphy I think *in general* a stripper is going to have an inherent bias, RELATIVE to a PL, to recommending tipping and buying dances more so than a PL would recommend. By the same logic I think a PL would tend to recommend tipping and buying dances less than what a stripper would recommend. All other things being equal, of course. To me there's no right or wrong in this. Just different subjective opinions. Even local market norms come into play and exacerbate any biases. My points are that Bj99 is not a ROB nor even close to recommending outrageous advice to those reading her posts. And of course she is going to have a stripper's bias and not all will agree with it! If a PL doesn't take her perspective and profession into account whilst reading her advice, then that's his own stupidity.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think it’s a pretty fucked up thing to say ab me, considering the thought I put into the advice I give here, but it’s good to know that’s how ppl see me here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Want an "unbiased" opinion or advice about the business of strip clubbing? Don't ask anyone even remotely involved in any part of said business. Otherwise that person's bias will always be at play.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm confused. Wow, shocker there. Are Randle and Taxi the same person? Randle started this thread, but later Taxi says he regrets that he started it. As for BJ's comment "but it’s good to know that’s how ppl see me here." Lumping us all together is just as bad as lumping all strippers together. I hope to think I'm a bit different than SJG, fishsticks, dickroman, ... hell, I hope I'm different from all the losers that post on here. So I can only speak for myself. I appreciate your advice, wit, friendship, and boobie pics (not necessarily in that order). Oh, and I appreciate the banter.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    flagooner said: "Are Randle and Taxi the same person?" Yes. Yes they are. Next question. "hell, I hope I'm different from all the losers that post on here." Well, you're not. (And we all agree, the boobie pics are nice.)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I should have included that dickbag BHF to the list with SJG, fishsticks, and dickroman. :-)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @taxi_driver I am commenting based on how the comments have played out and not necessarily based on your posts and intents alone. I fully understood how you viewed and explained the purpose of this thread. And I read and understood your summary post. And it's 'eluded'. For example: The purpose of my posts in this thread may have eluded you, but rest assured I understood everything you have posted.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Is it just me or does 99% of the advice from Bj99 involve giving the girl more money no matter what?” No, it’s just you.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    @taxi That statement appears to be an attempt to discredit and minimize her advice (since it implies she is just here to advocate for more $ hustle on behalf of stripperdom). She has been contributing with lots of candid feedback and solid advice of many scenarios from the perspective of the dancer. Why wouldnt she be pissed? .... damn this thread is getting loooooong
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ It's clearly a passive aggressive troll thread on Bj99. Let's stop alluding to it so the real purpose of it isn't elusive.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bj99 has been a positive addition to this board since she started I don’t get what problem the OP or some of the more negative posts have, you don’t have to follow her advice if you don’t like it, but she is candid and honest, most of the time. I like having her here.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I agree with 25. It’s been good having Bj99 on here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Whether a PL agrees with her or not, it's good to have strippers share their thoughts here. If we are going to discuss "biased" views, the TUSCL discussion board itself is biased in terms of PLs' perspectives due to the sheer quantity of them posting. It's good to get the alternate stripper perspective, if anything to highlight the inherent PL bias. And to discourage it by trolling strippers is a disservice. I certainly don't agree with Bj99 always but I definitely want and can learn a little more by understanding her perspective.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Every time BJ types “butt hurt” I can’t help but think that I’d like her fine butt to hurt me... ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s great having Bj on this board. I don’t care if the OP is correct - I appreciate Bj’s advice and insight. I still don’t understand why customers spending more money is a bad thing? There are no free strip clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL let's play the "butt hurt" drinking game. Anytime Bj99 or taxi_driver type it, we all have to take a drink (or toke).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    All attention comes with back lash and bad attention. I don’t actually come here for attention (or to convince the hard core mongers of the the world, to give all strippers more money for doing nothing). I come here to maintain a positive view of customers, and to make it easier for me to see things from their side. I think it shows when a dancer is jaded, versus when she is happy and positive, and that it becomes a cycle, affecting her interactions, money, and attitude. I participate mostly to pay a debt that I feel I have to this community, for all that I gain, and partly bc I’m a thinker, so reading the discussions just gets me thinking and I want to join in. That’s all. I do think the silent majority would like to hear less of my advice on stripper issues, so I won’t be chiming in so much in the future. I ultimately come here to like you guys and to see you as ppl (for my own selfish reasons), not to affect your clubbing or attitude.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Speaking for myself only. ^ Your joining the discussions provides valuable insight from a perspective that is often silent. You have consistently made me rethink my positions on topics related and unrelated to strip clubs. And you make me laugh. I have enjoyed our back and forth. I understand wanting or needing to step back a bit. I just hope you don't disappear for selfish reasons.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^Flag said it well
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I won’t disappear, flag. Plus, I can still participate in the off topic threads, which are your favorites anyways. :P
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flag’s comment says it better than I could. I hope you don’t disappear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion