tuscl

why latina dancers like to dye their hair in blonde

chairsky
Austin, TX
Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:01 AM
Pretend to be a white girl and can find a white upscale sugar daddy? why not spend money to improve their awful English? TBH, I like latina beauties as they are more curvy comparing with other white girls in the same club. No clue why they do this. Just for fun? I'm posting this just to kill boring time in work.

21 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I like Latinas, I like the darker haired exotic Latina look and thankfully around here I don't see many with dyed blonde hair.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I have noticed that as well. Even in Hong Kong tijuana there were girls who did this but couldn't say anything outside of "hi and fucky upstairs?" in English.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Do latinas do this any more than any other brunettes? Well, okay, Asian girls don't seem to try to dye their hair blonde often, but white girls do it a lot. I do not think that brunettes who go platinum blonde often look great. But I have to admit, more moderate blonde dye jobs, I often find incredibly attractive. There's a graduated style that the girls seem to pronounce as "ombre" or "ambre" that I fkn love; if a hot girl has that, she instantly gets hotter for me.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Blonde is blonde..blonde or platinum blonde hair is so hot..
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    For them, it’s something exotic and a little different.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “I like Latinas, I like the darker haired exotic Latina look and thankfully around here I don't see many with dyed blonde hair.“ Exactly this except I LOVE Latinas :-)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ I totally agree. I’m mixed, and I’ve always been the “white” one in the family. I wish I had darker hair and skin. Sometimes I dye my hair a darker brown. I think anyone can look pretty cute blond, but brunettes are the most beautiful women.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Is it because gentlemen prefer blondes? Personally I don't think black or dark hair that has been bleached blonde looks good. There's too much contrast with the blonde as the roots grow out. Asians, AAs, and dark haired Latinas don't ever look "better" with bleached blonde hair.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Asians or Latinas don't need blonde hair. They r exotic without the blonde hair. They look different with blonde hair like they are neither blonde nor latina.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Ain't gonna lie...if a bleached blonde Asian, AA, or Latina is an all natural 8-10, I'm going to look past her bleached hair.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think Asian women, who can pull off platinum, do look really exotic as blondes.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Blonde on Blonde [view link] JS
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    "^ I totally agree. I’m mixed, and I’ve always been the “white” one in the family. I wish I had darker hair and skin. Sometimes I dye my hair a darker brown. I think anyone can look pretty cute blond, but brunettes are the most beautiful women." I agree 100%
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I grew up around a lot of Latinas and some of them would dye their hair blonde with peroxide and it would turn an ugly orange color. One of my friends dated a girl that did that and he called her carrot head
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    lol that is definitely true -- just out and about, Latinas with orange hair (but they were clearing going for blonde) is definitely a thing
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Agree this is a bad look, but I have one worse. All these Millennials dyeing their hair that aweful silver color sometimes with hints of purple. What the fuck is up with that. I know a very attractive blonde that has hair down to almost her waist, beautiful hair. She did this and she instantly make herself age 20 years overnight. Horrible.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as i live in the southwest i see a variety of looks. some latinas look very sexy as a blond... and some are natural blonds! i guess i enjoy both natural and fake... i just like blurring the lines sometimes. it depends on the individual girl and her style. also with ethnic lines. shakira is a good example. looks good as a blonde. but she also is great looking in the black hair of her earlier look.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Blondes are not that common, especially among Latina's. Whey do any women like to dye their hair? Its not my favorite thing, I like to keep them in high heels and makeup. Dyed hair and augmented tits are not that important to me. But if they do it, I still go for it. SJG
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "Blonds have more fun but brunettes can read". :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t know why a Latina dancer would dye her dark hair blonde. I find Latina girls to be gorgeous - and their naturally dark hair color is incredibly rich and beautiful (and very sexy too)!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I always tease my wife that you can't be Cuban if you have blonde hair. She tries to convince me that her grandmother was blonde.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion