• PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    yup
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Tattoo takes her down a notch
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Very Hot but tats do lower the score slightly. 8.5.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    maybe...
  • PredragDr
    7 years ago
    Ocho!
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Yes I would do her
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I give her a 9.5
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I'd say 9.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Face at a 7, body at a 10 averages out to an 8.5.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d give her a solid 9. She’s beautiful, cute and sexy. She also has a vulnerable side as she posts about happier times - and I like that.

Her tattoos aren’t necessary, as her body is beautiful on its own.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    She looks like she was pretty cute in what looks like her late teen years, though not a fan of the large thigh tattoo. Looks like she is an instagram girl that photographs better at certain angles over others. Overall, probably a 7-7.5.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Shes cute. I'd say 7 or 8.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She has a great body, a fantastic rack, but the face looks like waaay too much makeup. It's actually distracting, and not in a good way.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Cute. Very doable. I would have given her an 8 if she didn't have those large tattoos. The one on her leg makes it look like she's dirty. The tats knock her down to a 7.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    7.5 - 8 though I 'd have to see her in person....pictures aren't everything
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Saggy tits. Ugly tat. 5.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think she pretty, and she somehow seems to have more personality in her pics than a lot of the ones I see. Seems less self absorbed.
  • ime
    7 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Hot enough.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Tough to tell in pics; I give her an MS 66 (logarithmic coin grading grade) which would be a 7-8 on the normal 10 point scale. Pretty girl...not outstanding.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I hate large thigh tats but ignoring that she looks like a 7 in some pics and a 9 in others so that makes her an 8.

BTW that blonde on the couch with her a few lines down also looks pretty good.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    8. I kinda like saggy tits.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Mediocre face, not great breasts, shitty shitty shitty tattoo = 5/6.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I couldn't see the tits. Her ego was in the way.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    The Russian judge awards an 8.5. Love me some brunettes
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I'll go with a 9.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I'm gonna go with 8. Don't mind the face. Love the boobs. Tattoos are a turn-off.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat.and skibum..just 5..
    How tastes of men varies...rating is all over from 5 to 10
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't zero-in on-her as my first-choice in a SC; but probably would get dances from her - 7.5
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Wow, 5-6 is right down the middle. That would be like completely average. This girl is not average. I would say about 8 approaching very attractive (9) in a few pics except for a few things. IG pics tend to look a bit or quite a bit better than IRL. She has no ass pics, but from the few side profiles, i can surmise she is a bit lacking there. Her limbs are quite thin and indistinct. Her tits are definitely her best asset and a little on the saggy side, but expected for that size and being natural. I'm trying to decide if her face is a 7 or an 8. In some pics it looks like a 9, although heavily made up and smiling. I'll say 8. She does have a nice smile, but average teeth. She's on the petite side probably under 5' 2" barely coming up to Gaston and Mohammad Ali's shoulders. But she's wearing too many clothes in all her pics and not even completely topless in any so maybe i'll agree with Papi and drop her down to 7.5.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I’d give her a buck to go away.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    On the petite factor, girls are allowed to be small though. She'd probably look right at home in stripper heels though. One other thing, why do shorter girls often have proportionally larger tits? On generally average sized frames? It's something i've noticed in general.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Nice body but tats minus 1 point. 7.8 with tats.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    9. Those critical of her must have real high standards. Or maybe my standards are low. I don't know. But I think she's beautiful and I would, with no hesitation whatsoever.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Definitely a 9
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion