Who would you choose for a lap dance?

a. Camila Cabello

b. Camila Mendes

c. Camila Morrone

d. Camilla Parker Bowles

25 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    What the hell kind of parody handle is this supposed to be? Why not just post as yourself?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ hisself is band
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @Bj - What's in a name?

Now, try and stay on topic. Which Camila?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Fuck your non-parody survey questions. :(
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^Someone touchy this morning
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Trach us how to douggy
  • ime
    7 years ago
    No links fuckface. you expect us to google this shit ourselves? The fuck out of here
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Dougster would have posted links.. dougster loved posting links.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    This is a dougster impostor
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I agree.. all of this lame accepting contradictory points of view (especially, without an interrogation), and failure to accuse other members of pedo symaptizing, makes me think this is not really dougster afterall..
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think maybe, Dougster Lite, less calories, less filling !
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @ime - So you want everything handed to you on a silver platter with no effort on your part - what are you, a millennial or something?
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @MackTruck - just figuring that out? Good job, Captain Obvious.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    “a millennial or something”!!? “Captain obvious”!!? Don’t you think that kind of insubordination qualifies them as probable rapists, or at least an unamerican stolen valor sympathizers, who should be in jail??..
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Now you’re just being silly..,

btw Which Camilla?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Dougster would never to put aside petty disagreements, and bring the focus back to strips clubs and women.. he wouldn’t have time for Camilla’s, when criminals needed to be exposed, and ppl who hadn’t invested in bitcoin needed to chiding.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The only Camilla I recognize on the list is Bowles.

Even I would pass on that.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "all of this lame accepting contradictory points of view (especially, without an interrogation), and failure to accuse other members of pedo symaptizing, makes me think this is not really dougster afterall.."

I know we all see things differently but it was quite obvious to me from the beginning that he's not the "real" Dougster.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    BJ is right on. Good arguments. @douggy... go home and slam your dick in the refrigerator door
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Or if you hold still I can slam it in the truck door
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I would do terrible things to Camila Cabelo, in Havana, East Atlanta or anywhere else in the world.

When I saw her in the "Worth It" video with Fifth Harmony, I said, "She's gong to be the breakout star. She's the Beyonce in Destiny's Child." When I heard one left the group, I wondered if it was her. It was, and look at her now. Hot damn. She's going to be the next big thing, on a Katy Perry/Taylor Swift level. She's smoking hot.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The next Beyonce? Do you mean overrated?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree AnonymousJim. Camilla Cabello is both beautiful and very sexy! I didn’t notice her until she did that song with Machine Gun Kelly.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "^^^ hisself is band"

Ace!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Parker Bowles is the only one I knew about. But based on google searches I'd say any except Parker Bowles.

No disrespect to the Duchess, but even if she were much younger I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face around her. There was a Saturday Night Live repeat where Prince Charles wanted to be turned into a tampon for Parker Bowles to use. Turns out that was based on real events.

Remember, Prince Tampon = non-brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion