tuscl

SJG needs to go to TUMBLR

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
With all the other autistic snowflakes and stop shitting up the board. Fuck off Lloyd!

8 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ime obsessed with SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    He just posts and posts fucking nonsense to himself he is a fucking retard and so is anyone who likes him, even though no one does.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ime is not obsessed with SJG. SJG just gets under his skin just like Fishsticks gets under mine.

Some people on here are on another level of retard and have absolutely no business being here, and SJG is the all-star of that group. Who else comes on a strip club message board to criticize guys for wanting to be with strippers?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    At least it's only 2 threads to skip over, and not the 12 or so in a row that it used to be when it was txtittyfag spamming up the board.

I figure as long as it's only a couple just let the man keep talking to himself. The more he spends talking to himself the less time he spends posting in good topics that he knows nothing about. Like anything strip club related.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    TFP - that’s hillarious!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    shailynn that last sentence in your first post is a good point. but SJG doesn't bother me. the only people who bother me on here are those who spam the board. this is why i don't miss dougster. he's cool when he's not spamming/trolling though
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I agree with cflock
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "autistic snowflakes"

While it's true that @SJG is a little nutty, he went nuts in a pleasant way. Reading his posts is like a pleasant trip on acid or mushrooms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion