Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL Trusts ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

@Founder:

  1. are the Trust comments coming back? Seems a lot more useful to have a comment as to why the TUSCLer is being Trusted

  2. Previously, the Trust list was sorted by most-recent Trust - now it's by alphabetical order and kinda hard to know who's Trusted you lately - actually would be nice to be able to sort-it by alphabetical-order and most-recent w/ most-recent being the default - but if there's only gonna be one way to display IMO it should be by most-recent

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

End-users favorite pharse ” can you just...”

Ya. Nope.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I used to troll people using the trust-comment feature. I'm sure @Founder didn't like that

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^lol

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah. I'd like to know the reasons some people "trust" some people that I wouldn't trust any further than I could throw them. :) Maybe 'trust" is another misnomer?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Yeah. I liked the comments. It was helpful in seeing who someone was and why others trusted them.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Agreed! bring back the trust comments please founder!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

How about a " PLEASE GO FUCK YOURSELF " button ?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Papi, that was not directed a you. Just a idea for Founder.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

we’d all have way more “go fuck yourself’s” than trusts.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that was for Warrior15

:)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I guess I deserved that, didn't i ?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Because I practice safe sex I have a t-shirt that reads "Go fuck yourself". :)

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•
Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

"Papi, that was not directed a you"

Why not? The whole post has more than a hint of humble-brag - "Gee, Founder, I have some many Trusts, I need multiple ways to sort them" - and constantly having to check who's Trusted you lately sounds like a needy teenager checking her Instagram likes.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Yeah @Papi, I have this nifty sorting algorithm developed by NASA scientists for truly massive data sets.

I take PayPal, only

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@RealD

I suspect you are suffering from classic Freudian Trust envy

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Speak for yourself BJ. Everyone loves me.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ id “go fuck yourself” you. I’d hate for my tuscl bff to feel left out of the trolling.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

flagooner - stop patronizing BJ99 - she's not gonna fuck you

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

:-(

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Awe.. that was mean, Papi.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Trust me, don’t trust SJG.

That’s all you need to know.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Growing up in a Jewish home I learned that the phrase “Trust me” was really Yiddish for Fuck You.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

The whole idea of "trust" on a strip club website is a bit too-pretentious

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ how do you figure?

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•
  1. "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction"

  2. Everyone should be considered a Juice alias until definitely proved otherwise

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Which is exactly why the trusts are more helpful here.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Unless the trusts are all from Juice aliases

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I can see how this might be confusing for you.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

We don't need no stinkin' trust list ! Experienced members can tell who can be trusted without looking up how many trust props a particular member has.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@BJ "Awe.. that was mean, Papi."

Yes it was. But instead of pointing out that it was mean, I would have much preferred if you would have disputed his claim. (regardless of how obviously untrue it may have been)

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

@ minnow - That sounds good, but I need to see what Papi has to say about it, since he has 20 times the trusts you do.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement