tuscl

The rule of 3

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, February 16, 2018 5:57 AM
If a TUSCL member tells you how many strippers he has had sex with, you divide it by 3 to get the actual number. If a Stripper tells you how many customers she has had sex with, you multiply that by 3 to get the actual number. It's an exact science.

24 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    How many do you divide by if you have sex with Jackie?
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Ha Ha I thought that was funny. Probably very true.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A good method for getting to the real numbers. I’m happy to simply ignore the numbers (of guys a dancer has fucked).
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I keep it simple: whether I’m in the 1% or not.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I think it should be the rule of 100. At least for the strippers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Jackslash - it’s probably a mistake in general to attempt to apply any logical algorithm to stripper shit.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    So if I say that I did it once, it didn't really happen.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Is this the rule of turds again?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I gott a whole truck load of them turds
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    It never happened for sure Jack! You got dat rite. I never saw a thing
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Shadow, I think you may be onto something there. But after having been to Tijuana, I'm thinking a lot of those numbers are closer to being accurate. That is a place where wet dreams do come true.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The numbers for the girls in TJ, I don't even want to think about that.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Jackie has so many aliases that you’d have to divide it again by the number of different usernames. Figuring it all out would be like: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "So if I say that I did it once, it didn't really happen." lol! even better if I say I had sex with 2 strippers, I really only did...2/3rds of a stripper?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster - I think SJG has actually had sex with 2/3 of a stripper.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Yes, her 2 nostrils
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    He says that he picked her up by the interstate - and he’s still unsure if those nostrils were human - as the rest of the carcass couldn’t be found...
  • Array
    6 years ago
    Thank you, Shadow! It scares me to think how much I may have spent on having sex with strippers. So, if I take my current estimate and divide by 3, it doesn’t seem nearly as bad. Or, only one-third as scary, or something like that.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    ^^^ That’s very true! If I use that logic, I’d practically be a Strip Club virgin... instead of the the manwhore I really am... Thanks! I feel much better about myself!
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I heard this is some American pie movie lol
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    So when a stripper tells me she's never done anything like this with a customer she must be telling the truth. 0 x 3 = 0 I always thought it was pure ss but shadowcat proved through science and math that those girls were telling me the truth.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    If a TUSCL member tells you how many strippers he has had sex with, you multiply it by sqrt(-1) to get the actual number. FTFY
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    My goal is to be her first. That day.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I'll introduce another rule of 3: The 3 Tuscler Rule. That rule says that if 3 Tusclers get together, and 2 agree on something, the 3rd will have the polar opposite opinion. Two guys say that a club is great, the 3rd guy will say that it sucks. Two guys say that a dancer is hot, the 3rd will say she's a ROB or Ice Princess. If any pinkies are reading this, there is a similar "3 Dancer Rule."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion