Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The rule of 3

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

If a TUSCL member tells you how many strippers he has had sex with, you divide it by 3 to get the actual number.

If a Stripper tells you how many customers she has had sex with, you multiply that by 3 to get the actual number.

It's an exact science.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How many do you divide by if you have sex with Jackie?

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Ha Ha I thought that was funny. Probably very true.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A good method for getting to the real numbers.

I’m happy to simply ignore the numbers (of guys a dancer has fucked).

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I keep it simple: whether I’m in the 1% or not.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I think it should be the rule of 100. At least for the strippers.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Jackslash - it’s probably a mistake in general to attempt to apply any logical algorithm to stripper shit.

Profile picture for JackScott
JackScott
•

So if I say that I did it once, it didn't really happen.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Is this the rule of turds again?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I gott a whole truck load of them turds

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

It never happened for sure Jack! You got dat rite. I never saw a thing

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Shadow, I think you may be onto something there. But after having been to Tijuana, I'm thinking a lot of those numbers are closer to being accurate. That is a place where wet dreams do come true.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

The numbers for the girls in TJ, I don't even want to think about that.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Jackie has so many aliases that you’d have to divide it again by the number of different usernames.

Figuring it all out would be like:

S
Supremeruler
•

"So if I say that I did it once, it didn't really happen."

lol! even better if I say I had sex with 2 strippers, I really only did...2/3rds of a stripper?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Chessmaster - I think SJG has actually had sex with 2/3 of a stripper.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Yes, her 2 nostrils

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

He says that he picked her up by the interstate - and he’s still unsure if those nostrils were human - as the rest of the carcass couldn’t be found...

Profile picture for Array
Array
•

Thank you, Shadow! It scares me to think how much I may have spent on having sex with strippers. So, if I take my current estimate and divide by 3, it doesn’t seem nearly as bad. Or, only one-third as scary, or something like that.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ That’s very true!

If I use that logic, I’d practically be a Strip Club virgin... instead of the the manwhore I really am...

Thanks! I feel much better about myself!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I heard this is some American pie movie lol

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

So when a stripper tells me she's never done anything like this with a customer she must be telling the truth. 0 x 3 = 0

I always thought it was pure ss but shadowcat proved through science and math that those girls were telling me the truth.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

If a TUSCL member tells you how many strippers he has had sex with, you multiply it by sqrt(-1) to get the actual number.

FTFY

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

My goal is to be her first.

That day.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I'll introduce another rule of 3: The 3 Tuscler Rule. That rule says that if 3 Tusclers get together, and 2 agree on something, the 3rd will have the polar opposite opinion. Two guys say that a club is great, the 3rd guy will say that it sucks. Two guys say that a dancer is hot, the 3rd will say she's a ROB or Ice Princess. If any pinkies are reading this, there is a similar "3 Dancer Rule."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement