tuscl

Trust on TUSCL

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I have been posting on this site for a only few months. Just recently have people started to put me on their "Trust" list. Thank you to those that have.

But it made me think about that distinction. What does it mean for someone to Trust someone on TUSCL ? Does it mean you have similar tastes and opinions ? Does it mean that you like that person's Reviews ? Does it mean that both of you are Trolls and like to upset other people ?

What thoughts or processes do you do before you hit that Trust button on a fellow TUSCL poster ?

18 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    I've started to trust people who have good information and/or good stories/reviews...
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I use this site to get ideas on where to go when I am travelling. I have trusted individuals that I met during TUSCL meetups. I figured that their opinions and reviews are more meaningful if they are real people who are willing to be transparent about their hobbies.

Juice, SJG, and several others might not actually be people. Some of the trolling make sense once you realize that they are bots administering a Touring Test.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I trust folks who provide useful clubbing insights, and who post useful reviews. The clubs don’t need to be in my area, but their reviews arewell thought out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the reminder to add you to my list @Warrior15. To me it means you can trust what they post as good info and that they are a decent person to interact with on TUSCL.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm probably not as good as I should be about hitting the trust button on people. But when I do hit the trust button, generally it means I think you mostly post on-topic material about strip clubs, whether or not I agree with everything you have to say or not. I do not click trust on trolls, alternative "funny" or pretend-newbie accounts of troll posters, and the people here whose entire reason for being here seems to be to put down those folks who ARE having fun in strip clubs but never add any content themselves (this is about the most pathetic persona, IMO)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A TUSCL Trust is more like a "Like" IMO, i.e. you like the TUSCLer for w/e particular reason
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Early-on I was more consistent with my Trusts but have gotten lazy about it in the last year or two
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I echo the other comments here. I’m not often thinking about it and I should give a few more trusts. But if I think someone gives good info in reviews or otherwise, has generally well thought out comments, seems generally respectful then I will give out a trust. At least when I remember to do it. Papi summarized it too. I haven’t trusted anyone I didn’t like. If someone seems like I’d have a beer with them and listen to their point of view, it’s worth a trust, whether or not I agree with them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I Trusted BJ99 in hopes she would have sex w/ me but she told me 4-inches and a Trust won't cut-it
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Papi ya gotta spend more than $80 if you wanna play rough ;)))
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I trust you o.o and every other for dam bitch on this comment thingy
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Your welcome bitches
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    U
    Y,all fuckers can trust me too... then I won't have to rain down the fury of the toilet gods on your heads
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Turds ed fly hard n splat
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I think my first 6 trusts went to people who told SJG to go fuck himself in the most creative ways.

After that, it's been for the same reasons other people have said.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    MackTruck if you trust me, then will you loan me $2,000 for poker?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Joc13, same here! I automatically trusted any dude that ripped SJG a new one in their posts. Then after that I trusted all the LDK folks. Lately I've been trusting folks who have detailed and informative reviews.

I wish you could have a different list of folks other than trust lists. There are a lot of people who I wish I could 'follow' for their reviews, like on Instagram. That way whenever they post a review I am alerted automatically.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion