tuscl

Perfect Age for a Stripper

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
What age do you want your girl to be ? Do you want them so young you feel naughty ? Or do you want them experienced so they know what to do ?
I think 27-29 is optimum. Mature enough that I can carry on a conversation but still young enough that everything is firm and tight. No lines. Plus the girl I am with needs to at least be a little bit older than my own kids.

30 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    for me 30-40 is the perfect age for a stripper....at 30 women seem to be at their peak physically and sexually. I then have to weed through and find one who is emotionally and intellectually. I'm nearly 50 but many tell me I look young for my age, so that's what I like.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    You described my preference. Mid 20s to mid 30s is the age range I like best. A lot of women don’t know who the fuck they want to be in their 20s and aren’t the sexual dynamos they will be in their 30s but, then, the body...

So late 20s is the sweet spot but I love to meet the mid 30s girls that still have a great body.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I agree that when you find a 27-29 year old when the right attitude, that's the ultimate. As you said, still young enough to be in full flush of female beauty, but a lot more mature, fun to talk to, etc.

The downside is, while this is a great theory, many 27-29-year-olds have been doing this a while, and are somewhat jaded and professional -- where I use "professional" as an undesirable attribute. In general, I don't think many women can do this for more than (say) 5 years without it really impacting them, and many 27-29 year olds in the club may have been doing it for far longer than that.

As a result: find a 27-29 year old who still has a great attitude = the ultimate. But those aren't as easy to find -- the mid-20s 24-26 year olds tend to have more good attitudes, even if they're more likely still stuck in partygirl mode and haven't made much transition towards maturity
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    My 47 yo ATF is back at least for a while. She is my sweet spot!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    My favorite stripper or SB would be a 21-yr-old college student.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^^ for the reasons mentioned above. To me the perfect age is 23 to 27. I'll agree for civic girl it tends to be 26 to 32 for me (I'm getting closer to 40). But yes 18 to 22 it's like ya cool bodies but lame conversation. I find strippers who are 23 though have been doing it for a while and it's starting to Dawn on them that after 5 years this is probably a real job for them.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    The good thing about my current GF is she never ages.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Couldn’t care less about their age
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Perfect age for spouse ==

(your age) +/- (5 yrs)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I completely disagree @Random. I think the perfect age for a spouse is 8 to 15 years younger. As a man you are never posturing in the power dynamic in these relationship. That's where being older has it's benefits.
  • nj_pete
    7 years ago
    I would say, and being my mid 50s myself, that late 20s into late 30s is best, for reasons other's have mentioned. Experience and so on.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I didn't plan it that way but most of my favorites have been in the 22-24 year range. Considering that the shelf life of most strippers is around 2 years this range works well for me.
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    I used to think it was 20-22, with 25 the upper limit, but I now have 3 dancers in my rotation who are 30, 30, & 32. Maybe it's a function of me getting older?
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    21 <= x < 30
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    ^^^ WTF... (not what I tried to post)

between 21 and 30
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    20-30 as a broad range. But 23 to 28 is best. In their prime but a bit more mature.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
  • GeneraI
    7 years ago
    that body is so tight at 20
  • RyanWilliams64
    7 years ago
    For me (I'm 53), I would have to say the age you generally see referred to as "MILF". Somewhere in the early to mid 30s.

Most of the time I have a hard time relating to someone really young (say 20). There are exceptions - if she is in college and working hard on a specific major I can relate to then we have something to talk about. For others of that age (not in college, or in some major I can't relate to) it tends to be awkward. I also find in a fair number of cases that the younger strippers have more of an "entitled" attitude ("where is my tip?"). I think they realize that they have better bodies than other strippers, which is true - but sometimes I think it goes to their heads, and that attitude spoils things for me.

I generally am not attracted much to the body of a stripper older than 40. 41 was the oldest age of a stripper I have purchased dances from regularly.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Older than 18.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    18 and up. totally depends on the individual girl and the chemistry with her. as to maximum age... no older than my children. thats so they can continue to be pissed at me for enjoying these HOT ladies!
    (btw my kids range from 36 to 47.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Like max_s, I feel most comfortable and have-had my best experiences w/ the 30 y/o+ women - I like mature-women that know what they are doing and I feel they often know-better how to treat a man - also, liking/preferring voluptuous women, I like the way many of the 30+ y/o women are filled-out w/ fuller breasts; hips; and asses - in my case being into black-women, many of them can have great bods (per my tastes) into their 40s.
  • Dahc
    7 years ago
    Age is number just please be over 18 with i.d or over 21depending what state/country to drink. I've been with 18 to 50 year old I've learn to listen and be friend because your never to old or to young when you need someone to lean on
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    23-26
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    Last time I was with a Black dancer I had not seen before I told I was prejudiced. She got a worried look on her face and i told her I did not like young dancers. Too much chatter and ,usually, mechanical skills.Most of the younger ones think they are doing you a favor by getting naked and that all they have to do is look good. My older Fave's work it a little harder and are more fun in the front and the back.t
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d be unable to tell the ages of the last few dancers I’ve been with - so I don’t have a decent understanding of their true ages. They were probably all in their mid 20’s. They weren’t beauties - and I didn’t have a decent conversation with them either.

If I’m going to sit with a dancer and chat - i prefer a dancer in her 30’s (and I don’t mind a dancer in her 40’s either). I like a dancer who shows her age - and who has been around the block several times.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Most of the hotter dancers with whom I have had the best times have been between 25 and 33. Before 25 they often are a bit flaky and 33 seems to be the start of cutoff point for hotness. Far less and less appealing dancer each year over that age.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Age is mostly just a number to me. A girl who keeps me entertained will always get my business. I have had a girl who was 19 when I first met her and I have had ladies in their 50's as well.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    30 for me.

Don’t want an 18-20 year old and don’t want one that’s close to my age or older.

Around 30 seems to be the sweet spot for me.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    In my extras club I prefer 25 -35. In my lap dance club 24 is too old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion