Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:38 PM
About the responses i expected. [view link]

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    2 for 1 can kiss my ass... lmfao
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Other than the first response to the question, all the other responses don't surprise me considering the fact it is SW. I like the first girl's response. She recognized that customers like to think they are getting a good deal. For all we know, some of the customers that happen to be there on 2-for-1 night may be visiting a strip club for the first time in their life. They may be more inclined to visit a club more often due to such deals. Several years ago when I first started going to clubs, I would always partake in dance specials when a club would announce them. I did not go to any clubs that had anything like 2-for-1's for the entire day/night. The only special I really recall was one club would announce a 2-for-$30 at the top of the hour right after a dancer review. Dances at this club were $20 each at all other times. One particular dancer at this club would always approach me when they announced the special. Since I thought she was the hottest one in the club, I always took her up on the offer. The end result would always be me getting an LDK for just $30. Being somewhat young and naive at the time, I thought I was getting one hell of a deal.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t work those nights. Doing that quantity of good lap dances is very hard physically. My skin gets chafed and sore. I think 10.00 dances must be for girls who can’t sell plenty at a respectable rate.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    So do you think SW girls ever look in on our disscusions over here? I'm guessing they don't, other than girls like bj99 who make themselves known;)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ sounds about right... Dancers like BJ99 probably out earn most if not all the pink site dancers
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I feel like there are girls that want to maximize their money and girls who want to do the least work but still make some money. The former will be ok with discounts when it is slow. The latter go home or hide in the dressing room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In many clubs I visit the crowd is often filled with spectators and most dancers walking around trying to sell dances, it seems they spend most if the night trying to sell dances vs actually selling them, one would think a more attractive price-point would make the process easier and perhaps more lucrative
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I could see half prices for slow periods of the shift, but not the whole shift.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think half price or $5 is actually too cheap. The difference between the discount price and the regular price is too great. I would rather have $5 off everyday during the slow times of the day.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Correction - "I think half price or $5 dances"
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I would typically only get dances at one club during announced two for one times. I enjoyed hot dancers asking me for dances at those times. Then the club changed the rules and made lap dances a lot less enjoyable.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Lap dances were $15 at the two for one price. Not getting follies prices around here.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    There is 2 for $25 on Tuesdays at cheerleaders,Philly between 7 pm to 12pm. I went there first time on this day. It was so packed almost 100 customers outside the couch room.There is dollar parade after stage set.if each customer tips a dollar the dancer gets$100 without dancing. At least she gets $50 If half of them tips. But there are so many who gets LDs on this day.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Locally, the DV chain clubs offer 2-for-1s after every 2 or 3 stage sets, but the second song is clipped so short you're barely getting 1.25 songs for the price of 1. But it's a great audition for the dancer to try to hook the dude for more dances. Those 0.25 second songs can get pretty aggressive.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t like the 2 for 1 specials. I simply dont want them. I know the dance prices, and they are fine with me. I’m sure that I’m in the minority, but just give me full price and a naughty dancer - and I’m happy!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Winning
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The chick on SW going by "layla" would be the type of dancer I would ignore even if she were a ten. Reading her post made me want to retch. Having said that I don't do the 2-1 because in a get what you pay for world sales suck. Strippers for the most part are financial morons. One of the clubs in our area does $30 dances and one of the dancers I have known for a long time was bitching that she wasted her whole day for 4 dances. Made me recall her 'tude when I told her the Inner Room dances were $10.00, but that a dancer I know from there says she makes between 400 -600 every day in just $10 dances. She said she wouldn't lower herself. I wonder what the net on $120.00 gross is?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve clicked on a few of shadowcat’s links - and none of them were as horrifying as that SW read! Too much whining and way too much GPS for my tastes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Those idiot on the pink site are just a bunch of poseurs. Most of them will do anything for a dollar up to and including suck Rick Dugan ass he posts there regularly goes to show what you are dealing with over there.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^Lol!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I've never gotten 2 for one...and most of the time I pay $20 plus tips in a $10/dance place...But I only do 1 or 2 dances if the girl is lame..Most everyone knows what I pay and gives me really good service...I have heard the in-demand girls tell me how when its slow they will go and get those $10 dollar dances and how happy those guys are to get that value....But I agree doing a ton of dances is tiring, and I even feel bad sometimes I've had them do like 25 - 30 dances in a row for me and I'll ask them if they want to rest, but they don't very often...Now that I have OTC I have girls who will take a night off with me for 3 hours and have dinner, some kind of outing, and sex for the same price about 350 - 400. Or just take me to her home and sit with me a couple hours and have sex..Since I'm very laid back ... Now I'll even get calls sometime asking me what I'm doing and "can I take off work tonight?" LOL
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    In Phoenix, dances are mostly $10. I think that’s the sweet spot for maximizing dancer revenue, especially for 6s and 7s. For 8s and 9s, $20 dances are where they maximize revenue. In both those cases, dancers stay busy ( which is hard work). One 7-up club, BSC, seems to understand this and is the one club where $10 dances aren’t offered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that makes a lot of sense - seems a lot of areas have a set dance price no matter the quality of the club or quality of the dancers - IMO 8-under dancers in dive clubs would probably get more biz if dance prices were more affordable
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Good point mark94. I prefer to find the 7s and 8s at $10 dances. At that price my money goes twice as far and i find less gps than with 8s and 9s at higher dance prices. But i am prone to spend my entire budget on the 9s that i can get. Dont like "chasing" them though. Less chasing at $10 dances, since once the dancers see you have money they magically become more "attainable".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion