tuscl

Re-Living Reviews

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
As I have started leaving Reviews, I have found a side benefit to myself from this activity. I now find myself reading my Reviews and re-living the experience of being in that club. Of course, this only applies to the positive experiences.

Do any of you feel the same way ?

9 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yes. It is nice as the details can really jog my memory(except for names, which i often forget as soon as i leave. Lol). But i am getting slighty frustrated reading others reviews of clubs i have yet to visit. I hate living vicariously through others, as i start getting jealous. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You make a good point. If I capture the experience properly, then reading my old reviews can be a fun reminder.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Yes, for the same reasons already mentioned.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    yes
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not me - I guess b/c I like variety so much and like/prefer constantly experiencing new things - I get more excited thinking about what I haven't done or been vs what I've done already
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Naw. I live for the future.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Absolutely! I love my old reviews, especially the ones with the better times. I do t ha e many so I'm looking to change that. I figure in a few years I'll have plenty to read about and I hope they're great.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Winning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion