Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate the Russian Olympic curler

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I'd be happy to have her help me shoot my rocks off!

....and she would be great sweeping up later, too.

9.3 from the Yankee judge, and former curler.

Only trouble is, you'd always be rushin'...

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

I guess 5?

Don't like the look at all, and zero curves.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Nude curling?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I believe Jang Hye-ji of S. Korea is far ahead of the Russian.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Is this gentleman6555's ATF? /sarcasm

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I need to see her bent over curling on that ice with 6 inch stilettos before I can offer a rating.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•
Profile picture for Pyroxl
Pyroxl
•

Striking intense focused face. 2 thumbs up.

W
wallanon
•

This will help:

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks Wallanon! The video of her playing paddle ball on the beach in Spain - in a thong - helped to show her great body! Wow!

W
wallanon
•

Thought being that any chick who can hold a pose with her honeypot that low to the ground probably has a rockin bod.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement