tuscl

Rate the Middleschool Lunch (for Fishsticks)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
You’d be on a strip club board all day too at school if you had to eat that and have algebra and biology classes.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&s…

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve got issues - but those photos make me very hungry!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    No jello?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Any gravy?
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    That wasn’t what my bf ate in middleschool
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Good to see you back carolynne!

Wow. I think my middleschool lunch was a lot worse than those. But looking at those lunches its no wonder america is getting fat.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I went to three different middle schools but I don't remember any of them being your typical disgusting plate of food. It was decent.

High school, even better. We had a huge cafeteria and different "food stations" to choose from. One line was pizza, the one across from that I don't remember. Then in the middle of the cafeteria, you could get cheesy Bosco sticks with marinara, and some kind of fruit. On the other side, you had your "typical" type of meal in one line --- some sort of meat, accompanied with sometimes cheesy potatoes or mashed potatoes with other veggies, sometimes mac n cheese with veggies. And then down at the end was a salad bar option with a variety of salad toppings and a couple soups to choose from to go with your salad. So yeah... can't complain about that food.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion