tuscl

m and m’s.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
when you open a bag... what do you do? eat a certain color first? and if so... what color?

13 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    and is there any meaning to life and how you deal with it?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I pretty much just pour the whole bag in my mouth and start chewing. It’s not like there’s that much there.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Separate all the blue out and eat first. Life is like a box of chocolates !!!! I nibble before I bite !!!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And BJ thought the math question was dumb?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I love Peanut M&Ms. Doesn't matter what color. I pick them up one by one. I bite into it and suck out the peanut. Then eat the rest of the chocolate. Then get another and do it again. Gosh, now I have a craving. Got to make a run to the store. Bye.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I like the pink ones they melt in my mouth not in my hands.
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    If I'm heading to the club, then I only eat the green ones, lol

https://www.snopes.com/risque/aphrodisia…
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    red ones first, and only one color at a time. OCD!!!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't see color.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I pour a small pile into my hand and pout that pile into my mouth. The quicker you eat M&M's, the quicker you can eat more M&M's. I prefer peanut type over plain. I also really like the rice krispy type.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    i follow the van halen tour rider-no brown M&M's in the bowl. just kidding. i don't give a shit. i'll eat the whole chocolate bag. peanut ones-NO MORE EVER!!!! 7 hours after eating them i had a real painful stomach ache and wound up shitting on an outdoor train station platform at 3 in the morning wednesday.
    as i exited the train there were like 20 to 30 people also exiting the train. my eyes bugged out. some of the people saw the look on my face and all their expressions were of, "whta's wrong with this guy?" i'm thinking, "all right already!!!! get the fuck out of the platform""" after they left wound up taking the dump. after wiping all i felt was disgust and shame.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't know why but I'll start with blue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion