tuscl

Kismet

gawker
Older than dirt
Well I picked up my ATF from detox today and it didn't work. So, she's got to go. She begged for another chance, she fucked me till my dick is raw, but enough is enough.
She got on the phone and found a guy who she lived with for awhile and she's packing and I'm loading the car.
Then the phone rang. A woman's voice asked if I remembered her. Class of '94. We tallied and I remember her well. She was a very attractive student and a real nice kid. Seems like she's a real nice 42 year old, now. We became FB friends and she wants me to meet her 2 sons. Then her HS classmates started contacting me on FB. Some very attractive single civvie women in their early 40's. Hmmm. Time will tell....

18 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You have been through this too many times to not know better. I told you in your last post about her that detox was not enough. That she needed long term rehab. I'm not even going to say it.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I suspected you were right, but I’ll always give someone a second chance. This was her ninth or tenth chance and she chose to have a needle in her arm an hour after leaving detox. I’ll miss her in many ways but there’s only one P in pathetic, so if she wants to kill herself, I can’t stop her. I’ve talked to her parents, her brother, her baby daddy, and they’ve all reached the same conclusion.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s a sad story. It’s sadly happening more nowadays. You’ve helped her much more than most customers would ever help a dancer.

She’s still searching to find where her bottom is. Until she bottoms out - she will continue to make insincere attempts at detox.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Btw - great avatar! I’m guessing that’s your atf’s perfect pussy. Her body is amazing!
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    God... I could have gone through the same thing you're going through now very easily. I guess for me the fortunate thing is that it only lasted months before she would OD.

That's the shity and most tragic thing about drugs, you're reminded of the wonderful person behind that terrible addiction. But That addiction is now who that person is unfortunately. Drugs especially heroin just as bad as Dimension my opinion. Person is really left a shell of their former self.

1800 china the emperor thought the only cure was killing all the opioid addicted citizens. Wipe out thousands.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Gawker -I'm not trying to be a dick, but what's gonna make this time different than the last 10 times you kicked her to the curb? You've said this is it many times before.

What are you doing to make sure you have the willpower to reject her when she comes begging in a few weeks?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Explore the class of '94. That would be a lot less cheaper and a lot less headaches. Yeah, not as hot but that's the trade off for sanity.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    7 years ago
    Gawker;
    Why can't you accept her as she is?
    And really support her, she has mental, emotional problems that are a sickness that caused her to become an addict.
    Remember:
    serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference...
    I believe you will let her comeback to you after a few days and after she has done more damage to herself and let others damage her more. Stop this repeating behavior and go all in, keep her with you and minimize her pain, she is going to die sooner or later, why not make her last days at leas comfortable and safe in Gawker's No tell Hotel where she would have her own safe private suite. All you have to do is set realistc boundaries and expectations on your part.
    I hope things work out for you and your ATF, and stay together and are happy at least most of the time.
    Please let us know either way.
    Good luck to you and your ATF.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Gawker--I would go back to the PM I sent you and look at the link. ( keep it handy at least)

I understand because I've been where you are.......sex is always the hook to bring you back into the fold but once she gets inside your head, and she knows it, she'll always look at you as a combination of father figure, ATM, lover, and sadly doormat.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I need to see posts from Gawker that he ignored her texts and voicemail... That it's really over. Heck, change your phone number, Gawker!
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    All comments are correct in their own way. I've been seeing a therapist to deal with my own issues - my wife with fronto-temporal degeneration is in a skilled nursing facility and has stopped eating & lost 50 lbs in 3 months. She has no communication skills & I think she's trying to die. Ten years ago we completed advance directives and she doesn't want feeding tubes or other intervention. Easy to say; hard to sit and watch a once proud woman waste away.
    My therapist challenged me to stick to my guns with my ATF and he's right. An hour of ecstasy is no longer worth weeks of angst.
    And yes, Cashman1234, that is the holy grail before which I've worshiped for almost a decade. Now I know there have been more dicks in that pussy than I could count, but it's still tight, still just the way I like it - slight protrusion of the labia, easily accessed clitoral hood, and always ready to go. I'll miss it, but this time when she asked, "If I get in trouble in a month, can I call you?" I said please don't. This time I want a clean break.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It must be difficult beyond what most can imagine - to see your wife going through such a horrible disease. I can understand why she might want to not continue living - as her disease is such an awful one. Obeying her directives will be incredibly painful.

I hope your atf can hold herself together. In reality I think she won’t - but I think you know the reality much better than I. It’s astounding how your atf’s condition always provides for hope - and yet your wife’s condition offers minimal hope (of recovery). I can understand that your wife might want to no longer live - but with your atf - it’s also painful to see a young person almost give them self away to addiction (and the very real possibility of a drug related death).

Your atf has been gifted with a body that shows very little signs of the abuse it has been put through. Her pussy is amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos of her great body with me. Regardless of numbers - that pussy is a work of art!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Seeing Gawkers posts pop up is like when someone at work starts talking about what happened on some TV show like Grey's Anatomy, and you're like "Fuck, is that still on the air?"
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why do strippers like heroin?
    A. Because they get to abuse something for a change.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through with your wife. I went through something similar with my dad. It is not easy.

I am also glad you sought professional help. That is the most promising thing I've heard for you in this whole ordeal.

Good luck with everything.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gawker, this girl of yours has been in rehab after rehab. I assume that they don't let her use there.

And then she was in this Mexican place where people can use all the heroin they want. Very luck to have made it out of there alive.

She is putting on a show for someone, trying to say something. Is it directed to God? Is it to one or both of her parents?

She likes to have a BF of her own age. And she also has you.

Her body has to adapt to being clean in the rehab. But the tendency will always be there, life long.

You know my view, giving her money, letting her live with you perhaps, is fine. But you should not be having sex with her, not until these problems are resolved. It is the sex which is keeping you in it.

Should ask her to write her own obituary, because that is where she is going.

So I assume she is still dancing in strip clubs, and that that is how she pays for her H.

Most people would have zero patience with such a girl. Seems like she is sort of your alter ego, doing the insane level of drugs which somehow has some appeal for you?

She need to somehow start taking a very close look at herself. That is the only way one learns to live within their own skin. People who use chemical mood alterants do not do this.

SJG

Lifeboat Forum, incase anything happens to TUSCL. Register now, but save your reg info someplace safe, like in multiple emails to yourself, and on paper.
    http://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.n…

Gar Alperovitz aka Mr. Boston

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/2/2/mr…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gar_Alpero…

America Beyond Capitalism: Reclaiming Our Wealth, Our Liberty, and Our Democracy

https://www.amazon.com/America-Beyond-Ca…

Janet Jackson's Family Hasn't Forgiven Justin Timberlake for Infamous Super Bowl Performance

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/jane…

https://i0.heartyhosting.com/www.nationa…
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hang in there gawker. she has her ‘unique’ love for you. as long as she doesn’t cost you any more just enjoy the sex.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I give it two weeks tops. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion