tuscl

Which one would you chose?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
For the next year, you must give up either (1) receiving oral sex or (2) vaginal intercourse. All other types of sex are fine but you must completely abstain for one year from whichever one you chose.

Which one would it be?

25 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Oral
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Vaginal. There's just something I love about sitting back and letting her work me into a frenzied orgasm. I'd miss fucking but not to the extent that I'd miss lips on my dick.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    If oral is BB and vaj is covered, then #1. Otherwise #2.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'd give up vaginal because I won't do it ITC and my OTC dates have really fallen off anyhow. Plus I don't need ED meds for a BBBJ but would for fucking.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Oral. I like doggie too much!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would give up vaginal simply because over the past few years my wife's oral skills have gone off the good end of the charts and oral sex like this after almost 30 years is rarer than seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I wouldn’t give up either one, why should I ?
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Ask and ye shall receive @skibum

https://imgur.com/lxbXLYP
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    The SO is terrible at #1, so if I choose #2 I don't get nothin' for a whole year.

If SO was good at #1, I'd give up #2 easily.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    this question is most difficult for me. it depends on the girl and her technique.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    There's no purpose to blowjobs from the standpoint of evolutionary biology. It's fake sex. Absolutely nothing beats unprotected vaginal sex. Maybe the rest of you are actually gay(not that there's anything wrong with that).
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't fucking know. I think I'd give up receiving oral. I think if I can get HJ, give her oral, and fuck her in both the pussy and asshole, I can be pretty happy. Literally, the main thing I'd miss in 69ing.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I was all set to say 'vaginal' until I saw Subraman's response. Honestly, I find a top-of-the-line HJ to be better than top mouf (as the kids say on Twitter) anyway.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Easy answer for me, I would give up oral.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    I would give up oral. Wife's pussy is amazing!
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Oral, no doubt. Never got any at home anyway. Plus I like giving oral more than receiving, and that seems to be OK given the question.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Good question. I think I would give up 2. A good titty fuck would replace that for me for the year.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Oral, but I've never had a good BJ. So I kind of don't see the point, or don't know what I'm missing, or I never found a good dick sucker.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Dom -a woman who can give a good bj can get pretty much whatever she wants from her man. I know I had a girlfriend who had no idea how much she could have gotten me to do just to get one of her blowjobs. Lol

I'm sorry you haven't had that experience.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Give up oral. Call me old fashioned but nothing beats the feel of a tight and wet pussy.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What declinetostate said.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Guys they are two different experiences a blow job is all about you and a girl that gives you a good blow job makes you feel special as someone said you’ll give her anything she wants, vaginal intercourse is about intimacy and sharing, and pleases both partners. Neither is better it is just different.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Oral.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    *choose

Also, option 2.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    Shocked by all the oral answers. Tough call of course but a good blowjob to completion is just a toe curling, mind numbing fantastic experience. So many different things the mouth and tongue can do. No disrespect to the vagina but I'll see yah in 365
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion