tuscl

Re-approach a girl who turned you down once - Only because she is the best body

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
So, this is in continuation to the post I have done earlier. As I mentioned before, big natural boobs get my hormones rushing at the club.
About a month ago, I met this stripper who is the perfect big natural boobs on a slim build - I havent seen a better pair of titties than that.

I had dances from her on about 3-4 visits. Since the club is a bit upscale, and the girl was well mannered, and seemingly the busiest at the club, I didnt ask her about touching her boobs; for the first couple of visits, I would just keep my hands in path of her boobs, and she would let me touch them for a moment and take my hands away.
On my last visit however, I asked her if it was OK for her for me to touch her boobs - She said a firm NO, and that she would walk away if I did touch. That night, I just had to witness the most beautiful pair of tits ever, dangling in front of me, without a chance to touch them :(

I still cant get over her in my mind, and would like to hold those titties in my hand. I am wondering if I should walk up to her again - I know my head says know, but then there are times when your hormones get the better of your brains

Dilemma!!!

33 comments

• BlackMambaAwake
    7 years ago
    *my head says no
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    There is no point in asking here again. If you must you could ask her about doing a VIP session. But you are probably better off going to another club. Nothing gets a girl off your mind like seeing other girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You'll probably get the same-answer - in many low-mileage clubs girls seem to still make good $$$ w/o allowing guys to grope them (especially upscale clubs), so not much incentive for her to let you grope her if she can sell dances w/o allowing it.

You won't lose anything by asking except getting shot down, but dancers are weird creatures that can change how they think and behave unexpectedly, but I wouldn't count on it especially if it's a low-mileage club - perhaps in VIP she would let you but def iron out the details (what you and want and for how much) b/f committing to anything.

Also read some reviews of her club to get a feel for what one can expect.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    dude-i'm guessing you are new at this hobby. heed this advice: when a stripper responds with a firm NO then just move on to another who has tits that are a level or two below your preferred one. those who respond like that are not fun, disappointing, a waste of time & money, and just flat out a huge pain in the ass.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    +1 for rat dog advice.
    She said no once. Why pay price of admission for possibly a second time of being told No? If you do pay the second admission and are again told No, take it as your final final answer.
    Me personally, I wouldn’t pay the 2nd admission admission price, rather is go to next lower titty tier and do me some groping.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    I actually met my ATF at a high mileage club with a similar scenario. She was sitting on a couch and seemed super disinterested in a dance, I had actually went over and bought her a drink and she still didn’t seem interested in a dance.

Turns out it was just a bad night because a few weeks later she came over and started chatting, we ended up doing a VIP and then some. Now she’s my ATF and we’ve done much more together than I planned when I first met her.

Normally I would say move on to the next, but you never know, sometimes it could just be an off night
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it happens.

sometimes to your advantage.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I wouldn’t.

I’m not spending money on a bad attitude.

Plenty of other fish in the strip Club pond.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Have you tried offering her extra money for it?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Rattdog offers good advice. This is a great opportunity for you to check out the other titty options.

Also, chat with the dancer before getting dances from her in the back. If you find that other dancers won’t allow you to feel their tits, it might be best to find another club (that might offer more mileage).
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ warhawks, I don’t think it’s fair to assume she has a bad attitude. She did let him touch them briefly during dances, and he says she’s polite, and one of the busier girls. The club may have a no touch policy, and men are stupid and will tell other dancers “but she says I can touch her boobs, so why can’t I touch yours.” I rarely make promises for that reason. Plus, she may get watched extra carefully bc of her popularity.

Maybe promise to be extra discreet and to only touch them when others can’t see.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Obviously, it makes a big difference whether the other dancers allow titty groping or not and if so how many(only a few, some or all)? If titty grabbing is not the norm you are just SOL. If other dancers allow titty grabbing and she still is able to make money and sell dances w/o allowing it, its probably not going to happen.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not very choosy - so this might not be your thing. I’d move to a different part of the club - and check out the view from a different perspective. The other dancers might look better from another angle - and different lighting.

The main thing is to not get hung up on one dancer. That is how you can get strung along. If she’s a manipulator - she could offer tit groping in vip - and then string you along - so it’s not the first vip...
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Were those topless dances? What are the club rules?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    @bj99, I’ve had very similar experiences in clubs as the OP. This is just my opinion due to my experience in similar situations.

Each time, the girl has had an attitude that she’s the hottest, therefore she thinks she’s better than everyone else.

No thanks.

I’ll take a 7 with a great attitude over a 9 who thinks her shit doesn’t stink every time.

• Huntsman
    7 years ago
    When the cock gets hard, the brain gets soft. Check out other strippers or clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tell us the name of the club, some on here may be familiar with it and may be able to tell you if it's her or the club
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    Ask her again. Can't hurt. Nice boobs trump rejection
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Tell her you will tip if she allows touching and take more than 4 songs ..She will know that you are a spender. See her next time and next time ..everytime take 4 dances minimum.
    I know your feeling because I too experienced it.I know dancer with perfect natural 34DD that I never saw before. During the top on dances I was touching her tits and she just took my hands away every time I touch them.During 5th song she told me to tip if I want to touch them. My reply was why didnt you tell me about this before i will tip more. Now she allows touching whenever I take dances.
    It all depends on the girl.They know they are worth getting the tip or paid mor3 for their natural perfect tits.They deserve it. If girl with size A or size B allow touching topless it still doesn't match with the feeling of touching perfect tits . But you need to spend more.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d disagree with Darkblue999 suggestion. The more you return - without getting to touch her - the more precedent you are setting regarding paying and not getting to touch her tits.

If you decide to go back again - and she doesn’t agree to let you touch her tits before going in the back - don’t give her more money or attention. If she tries to upsell you (saying she’ll do more if you spend more for VIP) then it might be worth a try. If VIP is a more private setting - then she may be more comfortable with bending the rules.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't mind spending $$$ but I like getting value for my $$$, thus I'm personally not a proponent of spending on a dancer multiple visits not getting what I want in hopes that "I'll win her over"; nor do I like to overpay to get something I feel should be standard.

Not to say that one should not try to win her-over over several visits and/or tip extra to get what you want, b/c that at times does work, just that I'm not willing to put in all that effort/expense most of the time but there can always be exceptions w.r.t. a dancer one really really wants - but one needs to know how to play it to know when it's not gonna happen and she's just stringing you along.

Again the club atmosphere plays a big-role in terms of what one should expect for a basic dance and what one may need to tip-extra for or do VIP - and if it's that hit or miss I'd iron-out the details if she agrees to boob-play for a tip or in VIP - i.e. some girls will tell you "ok I'll let you touch them" but sometimes that means only touching them a bit during a dance like maybe get a couple of squeezes in during a song - I'd specify upfront that boob-play would be throughout the entire song, i.e. unfettered access
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the past I've met dancers with nice big natural boobs that will try to milk them by not allowing custies to touch them unless they pay more - and this will often work with inexperienced or infrequent SCers.

In one of my former ATL/Follies trips about 18-months ago, I got a dance from a light-skinned Dominican that to me was a '9' - she had the hair, face, and bod - she had perfect natural Cs that were perfectly round and firm (stayed in place w/ no bra) - she started to dance for me at a high-top table w/ her back to me - I reach around to enjoy those perfect-Cs and she moves my hands - I ask her if she doesn't like her boobs touched, she tells me "that's for VIP" - it was a one-and-done where it could have been a 10-and-done b/c I thought she was fine.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Cash,

I said he need to tell her if he can tip after 4 songs to touch the tits,if she is ok then continue taking dances.If she is not ok then stop visiting her. As Papi said, it about how much touching she is allowing during the dances .During first visit she will allow just grab few times in 5th song and then half song and then entire song..During second visit she doesn't bother about touching since she knows you and you will take minimum4 songs
    To grab or squeeze all natural C or D tits one need to pay extra. It is their asset. If one dont need to pay for that then they will go for A or B sizes.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    If you keep showing up and spending money on other dancers, she'll come back around.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    ^^^yes...and why are you starving at a buffet
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Darkblue999, if that works for you, and you enjoy it, that’s good.

It’s too much like dating a girl for me. I don’t want to wait to get her tits. If I take a girl to the back, everything should come off at the start. She can leave her thong on in case a bouncer peeks in - so he doesn’t see her fully nude (which could be an issue in NJ clubs).

I’d do all my negotiating in the front room. If she wants extra to be fully topless and groped - she will tell me before I decide to take her for dances. A progression doesn’t work for me.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Cuashman,
    Haha..You guys got spoiled by NJ clubs. We are still conservative here in Virginia and Maryland clubs.No topless dances.So there won't be any negotiation in the front room. It's all YMMV.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Not all NJ clubs offer extras. Not all dancers in extras clubs offer extras either. It’s important to bring a nice wad of cash - and a decent rapport - to chat with the dancers. If a dancer won’t give you details upfront - the chances are poor you will get what you want in the back room.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    About the worst thing you can do in a strip club is to keep throwing money with the hope it gets better but with no objective reason to believe it ever will, unless you propose a ridiculous payment. Even then you may well get shot down. You’re just burning money that could be better spent. There are lots of tits out there to enjoy but her tits aren’t among them.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Hubtdman,
    Can you edit ad below---
    lots of perfect tits out there to enjoy but her tits aren't among them.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Damn auto spell by android
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    No offense Darkblue999 - you are showing your hunger just in your responses. If you are like this when you see a set of tits - the dancers can see the dollar signs!

When you have the desire for immediate gratification - and you get tunnel vision - with strippers - they know it - and they will very quickly empty your wallet.

Hot dancers are plentiful - but my money isn’t so plentiful - so I’d make sure the dancer fills my needs before I will be ready to spend.

Dancers know when a customer is hungry -
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    LOL@CASHMAN, I am just talking. I know my limits in spending.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion