tuscl

What She Really Means: More Stripper-to-English Translations

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Saturday, November 4, 2006 9:10 PM
We did this once a few months age. The aim here is to provide a helpful guide to some phrases from the mouths of strippers for which the meaning doesn't match our normal expectations. Feel free to add others you've encountered in your dealings with these strange creatures. Do you want some company? = Will you spend some money on me? I'm horny. = I'm broke. You have a big dick. = You'll believe anything. I only do this for you. = (same as previous) Let me give you my number. = My cell phone has been shut off. Loan = Gift I promise = (has no meaning) I'll be right back. = You're history.

4 comments

• Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    That dancer is a lesbian = why don't you spend your money on me instead of her Let's get spend some time in the champagne room = I am tired and want to get off the rotation for a while Why don't you come in and see me more, I'll make it worth your while = I want you to empty your bank accounts
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I don't do this for anyone else = Buy three dances and the hand job is included. That girl has herpes = She's got more customers than I do. That bitch stole my regular = She got him after I left him sitting at the bar waiting for me for two hours...
  • token
    18 years ago
    Hi handsome = god, you're an ugly fuck! I feel a special closeness to you = you tip well You have soft hands = you make my skin crawl I think of you as my boy friend = keep the money coming I'll call you right back = I'm busy, leave me alone
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    1. Give me your number, I'll call you. = A. I want to do OTC for a high fee. B. I don't want to do OTC for a high fee and therefore I won't call you. 2. I love my job. = I love my job's income and am addicted to its lifestyle but I hate my work. 3. The DJ is way cool. = The DJ is an asshole. 4. The DJ is an asshole. = The DJ is a REAL asshole. 5. The DJ is a REAL asshole. = The DJ is REALLY a REAL asshole but I'm still dating him anyway. 6. I'm doing this to work my way through college. = I don't have my GED yet. 7. This is just my night job. By day, I'm a medical secretary / para-legal / mortgage broker / psyhchiatric nurse / anything else semi-professional that lower-class assumptions hold to be a higher-class job. = I don't do anything else but strip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion