tuscl

Woman worried about her husband's temper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, January 29, 2018 3:33 AM
A woman goes to a therapist and tells him: "I'm worried about my husband's temper. Every day he yells at me. It scares me." The therapist says, "I have a cure for that. When your husband starts getting angry, take a glass of water and swish it around in your mouth. Don't swallow it. Just keep swishing it in your mouth until he calms down." Two weeks later the woman comes back and says, "That was a brilliant idea. Every time my husband started getting mad, I took a mouthful of water and swished and swished until he calmed down. How does a glass of water do that?" The therapist replies, "The water has nothing to do with it. It's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick."

13 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    LOL ! But I don't think my wife will think it's funny.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Excellent joke and better idea ;)
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I can't believe it will happen in the real world, but it's a great idea, doc !!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Good one!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That would work.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Holy crap... I laughed so hard in the office. So maybe I shouldn't browse tuscl at work any more. Whew... God... That was killer.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    That was good! I gotta remember that one. I've had a female friends ask me why boyfriend doesn't say much and I told her that it's probably because she's talking way too much. And that's usually the case even though she didn't like my answer.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    That was funny as hell!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! That’s brilliant - and very funny - and true!
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    It’s funny because it’s the truth!
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    I know many women who wouldn't like that one.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Man! I'm too much on TUSCL. me = total perv. ===================== The therapist says, "I have a cure for that. When your husband starts getting angry, take a glass of water and swish it around in your mouth. Don't swallow it. Just keep swishing it in your mouth until he calms down." ===================== I'm already picturing a hot and huffing man in from of a woman. Next the woman has fluid in her mouth. No swallow. And eventual calm. In the end it turned out to brilliant.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I shared this one with the wife and kids at the dinner table last night. It got a good laugh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion