tuscl

Wallet won't close, what's the trick?

Titus23
Kansas
Heading to the club with $1300 tonight for my birthday. Going to live like a king for a night. The bills don't fit though. What's your trick to hold your cash when you're rolling deep?

50 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Spread the bills to several pockets. Maybe stuff some in your sock. A few hours in the club will lighten the strain on your wallet...
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    It helps to have a separate wallet solely for clubbing... Keep the various credit cards and business cards out. You don't want to lose them in the club anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Change it all into $1s and put it inside a grocery bag and start making it rain the minute you walk-in - like a boss
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Give a $1000 of it to a dancer to hold for you
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Roll it tight and keister it.

Not too tight, though.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Carry a mans wallet one where the currency stays flat. Or do like subraman says.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    What Subra and Taxi said.

All $1s in the back pocket. No wallet - money clip with big bills in one front pocket. Phone, condoms, and breath mints in the other front pocket.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    I meant what Cashman and Taxi said
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    First ditch the wallet.

Fold the notes in half and use a rubber band. You can have a huge roll using this and you see this all the time in the gambling world. If they are C-Notes they should neatly fit in a money clip or a big paper clip. Keep your 1's separate using a rubber band.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...oh and Happy Birthday. Have fun unwrapping your present!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Send $1000 to me! I'll be happy to keep it safe for you!

Otherwise, you'll just waste it on those Dolls...
    ;-)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    DeclineToState-->"What Subra and Taxi said."

Welcome to the keister brotherhood, my friend. We are a small but tight group.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Select a dancer you like and approach her. Work it so that you end up spending nights with her frequently. Don't need to go to a strip club very often.

SJG
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I usually keep a 'starter kit' (anywhere between 50 and 200, depending on how much I have in total) in my pocket and split the rest evenly in my socks.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ LOL

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Buy us all lap dances !!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @ Titus23 - What are you doing? A wise guy don't carry his money in a wallet. A wise guy carries money in a roll. Like this. See? Beaner on the outside. Like that. Come on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODPJOQX5…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've had San Francisco look into my wallet, and do it repeatedly. I've had them reach in and snatch a wad.

But the thing is that is just that environment. These are still ordinary girls. Select the one you want and arrange it so that you are pumping loads into her all night long, and in your own bed.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ And doing that with her regularly.

SJG
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Just finished driving to town. Thanks for all the ideas (both serious and just entertaining). Sounds like spreading between pockets is the trick.

SJG, I do have my eye on a dancer, though I live too far away to see her regularly.

I like the money clip idea too. My wallet is leather and thick by itself. Takes up too much room.

UC, thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll definitely be enjoying my presents.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, if you can't see her regularly, I would suggest once per moon, like about once every 28 days.

Use electronic communications in the intervening intervals.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Our OP wants to keep his costs within the sanity level.

I would strongly suggest never talking to one girl about another or asking one girl to go and get another girl. Select your girl and approach her yourself. Let her see that you are extending yourself and facing potential rejection. She will remember the scenario forever.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    make it rain like larryfisherman and pac man jones!
  • scgato
    7 years ago
    Carry 100 and u won’t have a problem :). I usually put the singles in my front pocket so the girl can feel a stack of cash. Then the rest would be $500 in $100. $500 in $50. The rest in $20. Make sure your paint got zipper or buttons. U got some talented ones that can wiggle that cash out without you noticing.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Our OP has $1300 birthday bucks to blow. Not exactly sanity level. That’s super well equipped level
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    And shitload of fun level
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Breakdown is $50 in 1s, $100 in 5s, $600 in 100s, $540 in 20s, and the last $10 I'm using for the tolls.
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Definitely not looking for anything OTC. Most I'd hope for on a personal level is her number, so if she changes clubs she can let me know, or I can see if she's working whenever I come to town. Simply looking for a good time with a pretty lady (or several depending how the night goes), then going home.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I don't take anything in that I don't want to lose/spend. Sometimes I am rollling with a couple grand or more because I trade virtual currency for usd, but I still try to set a budget. I'm spoiled a bit because my favorite club lets me out and back in again to the car, so I often keep my bank bags in the trunk. Now when I was in vegas I had 2K in my pockets, split up and in 100's...If you have 100's its easy, just watch for pickpockets or dropping the bills. I also do what others mentioned I pad my wad with 50 ones or so to make it seem thicker...:)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Never ever carry cash into a strip club. Just use your credit and ATM cards. Much safer that way. :)
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    All the worlds problems will be solved by BITCOIN. <smirk>
    In your case - half of half of half of one bitcoin will do.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I'm a big fan of different pockets for different denominations.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    It's been covered already, but if most of the cash is in 100's it shouldn't be a problem. If you know what the drink and dance costs are, keep enough in smaller bills to get yourself in the door with some toss around money. If you like the place you can always break a bill.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Walk in announce you have all that money and then just see where the night goes lol
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Get a rubber band and garter and wear the money like a stripper. Then watch all the girls' eyes turn into saucers...
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Get a blow job right away and lighten your load
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Night 1 complete. $522 down, $788 to go. Thinking about restocking my $1s and $5s with another $100 tomorrow. Scored a phone number, and an alleged text date as she goes shopping with the $100 I gave her and picks an outfit to wear tomorrow. We'll see if that happens or not.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Glad you had a happy birthday! I hope night 2 is even better than night 1.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Psst 13 one hundred dollar bills is actually the same amount of money as 130 Ten dollar bills, but thinner. Don't tell anyone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Change it to Bitcoin and keep it on your smartphone;)
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Split the money into 1s,5s,10s ,20s and 100s. If you are willing to go for Vip have some 100s otherwise no need of 100s.
    Have many singles so that you don't need to change 20s or 100s in the club. Put the singles in right side pocket and 100s in left side pocket. If you carry wallet put the 100sor 20s in wallet or roll it down and tighten with rubber band.
    Have the 5s or 10s in shirt pocket so that they will come in handy to tip the dancers after taking dances so that you can avoid tipping 20s to every dancer.
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Ended up rolling with 5s in left front pants pocket, 20s in right front, 1s in back left, and wallet with night 2 money (including 100s in back right. Worked well. Made it so the only cash flash was the stack of 1s and 5s.

Side note: 5s are received very well as stage tips.. very well.

Also, update for day 2. Meeting up with the dancer from last night for dinner before she heads into work, going to help her quickly make all of her tip-outs, and then we're going to find a club to spend the night together. We'll see how this plays out.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    taxi_driver wrote, ""She will remember the scenario forever."

No she won't."

Then you don't have much experience with women, if you think that.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Taxi, you obviously have no experience with women outside of a P4P capacity.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well then you would know that how you approach them and communicate with them makes a huge difference.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Bigger bills, bigger wallet, or put some in your pocket(s).
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Welcome back Nina. Glad to be seeing you here again.

And Taxi, the depth is real simple, don't treat them like vending machines. Select a girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with, and it could well be.

Money should not be used to try and persuade them to do anything they would not be otherwise happy to do. It is just a show of care and respect. It lets the girl be there dolled up and available, but without having to worry about how she is going to pay her bills.

Whatever you want Taxi, I don't have to deal with it, because I am not female. You handle it your way, treating them like prostitutes, and it only makes it go that much better for me, as I am then one of a small handful who does not do that.

But your way does cause another problem, as it keeps Deja Vu and its clip joints in business. And they are intent on taking over every last strip club in the entire country.

SJG

The System, how to pay hookers for sex
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3446…

The SECRET of Magick: The Astral Light & Baphomet in Practical Occultism - Eliphas Levi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRHKEP9z…

Magick,Theory & Practice, Franz Bardon, Hermetics, Alchemy, Occult, Mysticism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8amHO8fi…

Saving The San Francisco Strip Club Scene
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5136…

The Seven Hermetic Principles - Mark Passio
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bs6sWFv…

Chump Stuff! Nevada Houses
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3718…

About Deja Vu and what it did to San Francisco
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3967…

San Luis Rio Colorado
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3614…

Continuation of Tijuana Discussions
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4657…

Hong Kong Bar quality?
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3190…

"Outside was a bit iffy."
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3562…
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Leave the money home and write them all IOU's on cocktail napkins.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My first attempt to really engage with a dancer in a strip club was not well planed out.

When a guy gets to be around jr high school age, he learns that the women held up as sex symbols, like Playboy Center Folds, and movie actresses, are out of his social range.

So would that also apply to the GoGo Dancers at a place like the Sunnyvale Brass Rail?

Well, it ended up with me writing my name and telephone number on a cocktail napkin.

Nevertheless though, I was not really prepared to follow thru with what I had started.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion