tuscl

It would be nice if we could rate reviews to say thanks for the information or c

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Could also be used for contribution levels and what not, so if you write a lot of reviews that people find helpful, you'll be a better contributor compared to someone who writes the same amount of reviews that are all club ads.

7 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    So you want to bring back props?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I really don't agree with this. While yes it would weed out club ads, it would also invite abuse by people with club and dancer loyalties who might feel the need to defend one or both. Unless someone is in the club exactly when I am and sees what I see, he is in no position to "rate" my review. The place where the obvious shill reviews should be weeded out is in the upfront editorial process.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "Upfront editorial process." When did that start?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You don’t need to rate it you could just prop it if you like it just straight up thumbs up or down no comment in that field
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s a good idea. It might only increase the usefulness of the ratings marginally, but it would give more credence to certain reviews (that are legit).
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Club adds get called out regularly in the comments.

While I'm on hiatus from clubbing, honestly?? Rating system? I think it would be pointless.
    The first survival skill everyone on the internet should have is realizing that everything written has an agenda. You need to read between the lines and figure out for yourself if a reviewer speaks to your tastes and experiences. Different guys (and ladies eg Lopaw) are looking for different levels of experience in the clubs (Eyecandy vs UHM , upscale vs dive, Milf vs Barely Legal.... tastes run across the board. in my view, reviews are like the Three Bears in Goldilocks..... you have to find which one is "Just Right" through considering how the reviewer expresses themselves here.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I never cared too much for Facebook style thumbs up or thumbs down. I hope we don't go there here. I don't want reviews to become a popularity contest where I get a thumbs down just because one or two people didn't like something I said. If someone really wants approval, just allow others to give them a star as approval or something besides Facebook likes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion