tuscl

Public Plea

DFreshPalace
California
Please If you don't like me, If you don't like what I write or have to say Please leave me alone, Don't comment, Don't read anything I place on this site and move on. I am asking EVERYONE Publicly Please. Thank you.

74 comments

• SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Hey man, not joking here, but are you okay? If you need help, seek it out man. No shame in that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If you don't like what I have to post, kindly ignore it.

And stop being such a passive aggressive attention whore. Thanks in advance.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Right now I'm doing GREAT! Thank you
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Dude, it's called a forum. The purpose of posting is to engage in conversation. If you don't want feedback, why even post? Why not just keep a diary/journal? That way you can do all the therapy writing you need and don't have to worry about positive or negative responses.

I'm not trying to be mean or condescending. I'm just trying to understand your purpose for posting here if you don't want any responses.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP he could also start an alias account and post positive affirmations back and forth with himself and put everyone else on ignore.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you want to be left alone you sure have a stupid way of going about it. I don’t believe you and I think you are a whiny creepy fuck of an attention whore. Get a fucking life crybaby.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If you really are a thin-skinned whiny little bitch, you picked the wrong board. Pathetic.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't like harsh attacks on people, but if you post on a discussion board you have to expect some disagreements. If there was no disagreement, there would be no discussion. When you post on a strip club board, you have to expect some guys to give you shit.

If you want to be left alone, stop posting.

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Leave Britney Alone!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d suggest you stop reading our replies. You definitely need professional help.

This is an open forum, so if someone posts, the replies can be both positive and negative. It seems you are unable to handle any negativity, so you should just ignore the negative posts. It’s quite simple!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Patience gone, another troll for ignore list........
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I will assume mdb is real and a cancer survivor. Contemplating death (or trying not to think about it) is stressful and can change a person. That said, he can't expect everyone on a public forum to like him or handle him gently.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Please If you don't like me, If you don't like what I write or have to say Please leave me alone, Don't comment,"

That's not how the internet works.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ rdougster.. I know, right..
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Here’s how I imagine Mdb’s chat with his therapist:

Therapist: You should share your feelings in an online forum. That way you can release your emotions in an anonymous way. It should be cathartic!
    Mdb: I’ve already done that! I’ve been sharing my emotions on a strip club forum!
    Therapist: Great idea! I’m sure the dancers are very supportive, and maternal! How is it going so far?
    Mdb: It’s awful! The guys are brutally honest!
    Therapist: Guys? What? Male strippers - Chippendales types?
    Mdb: No, not male strippers. This is a site for customers, who review strip clubs. Mostly hardened older guys. They haven’t accepted me with open arms and sweetness.
    Therapist: You shared your emotions with a bunch of rain coat wearing, hardened perverts? How did you expect it to go?
    Mdb: But I thought they would accept me because I’ve got the femininity of an 18 year old virgin...
    Therapist: I can’t help you anymore. Your issues aren’t emotional - your issue is stupidity - and there’s no cure for stupid!!!

Obviously I’m paraphrasing - but you get the point...
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Actually when i post something controversial and get attacked for all side I usually find it amusing. I know that many of the rants are just to aggravate. Although I never PM someone to berate them and I don't get personal. I actually do not care what others do or think as long as they do not interfere with what I do.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Cashman LOL who you calling a raincoat wearing old pervert ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive - I was making a generalization - and paraphrasing - lol!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Mdb I dont think you should treat this like you are a guest on the Stewart Smalley show...

https://youtu.be/6ldAQ6Rh5ZI
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Hey Mdb -- is your real life last name clinton? Hillary that you?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    OMG Cashman that was hillarious.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    mdb,

Wisdom from mdfmk888 in a response he posted to recent discussion started by @anonlove. mdfmk888 said: "The response is pretty unanimous (it doesn't mean you're being trolled . . . it just means you're hearing the truth)."

Same applies to the discussions you started here and prior, and lots of the responses you got.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    *25 puts his raincoat up in the closet* ;P
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Anyone else get a passive aggressive PM from mdb2203 about being mean and picking on him?

I got one last night and promptly deleted it with no response. Just curious if he has PMed anyone else like this.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I’m sitting in Cheetah with one of my FWBs now I don’t need a raincoat or an umbrella;))
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I haven't received any, but then again I've been nothing but nice to the guy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SirLDAlot - I got one a few days ago. It was whiny.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    mdb, don't worry about it. This forum is full of bullies and trolls. Lots of other people have been hit with it.

Just keep posting however you wish.

SJD
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Cash,

For your information, I do not own a rain coat. However, I do have a couple of rain SUITS for the wet bike days. As for the "hardened pervert", guilty!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    mdb??? micro dicked bitch?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Try posting your feelings on another board/forum and see how well that works and lasts.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s funny how my raincoat post has gotten comments - lol! I wore a trench coat the other day - and I must have thought of that when I posted.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Try posting your feelings on another board/forum and see how well that works and lasts.

Nice idea! The ladies over on Stripperweb have a forum called Customer Conversation and they know how to treat a gentleman.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Common guys cool it. If you don't like someone's posts, just don't read them. But there is no reason to shit on someone.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It goes two ways. If he doesn’t like us, he can just ignore us too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cashman, he isn't trolling you. He doesn't post mean degrading stuff about your posts. He only responds to you when you are posting things to denigrate him. Really Cashman, I don't know what your problem is, or what kind of a rock you must have crawled out from under.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL both SJG and mdb2203 are clueless about their own trolling. <SMH>
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's been painfully obvious for a long time, SJG, doesn't have a clue. This newbie needs thicker skin.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And why Vince would you take it upon yourself to be one who necessitates such thicker skin?

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Duh, bc vm can have a laugh at himself. He never gets ass hurt and spouts off in caps, or threatens unwanted butt rape on other members.. oh, wait...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SJG I’m curious, why are you coming to the defense of Mdb? I’ll admit it, I’ve been harsh, and brutally honest with him. Do you sense he needs protection?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    He's a recruit for member #002 Cashman
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good point! He’s being groomed for a high ranking role in SJG’s organization!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cashman, you aren't brutally honest, your just a jackass.

It must be like this:

http://www.cherrys.com/pedpics/S305b.jpg

Being held to your temple so that you have to read posts you don't like.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SJG !! You are a clueless moron. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Well, I most certainly wouldn't stick anyone's thing in you anywhere, Hj99. LMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ see?.. he takes it all in stride. No angry all caps, or name calling.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SJG - I find it odd how you seem to think that you can sense the tone of others - when you have been largely tone deaf to the interests of others on this site.

I’m not going to deny it. There are times when my brutal honesty could be thought of as being a jack ass.

I think mdb is also very self centered and sensitive - and this might be a spot where his feelings will get hurt.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cashman, you are the one who is not hearing.

When someone joins this site and starts posting, they are not needing or seeking approval from you. And as for your 'brutal honesty', you are just being a jackass. I for one do not care what you think about other members.

So unless there is a pistol being held to your head, just use ignore for the people you do not like.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What is Mdb posting for then? Bc most ppl do want advice, and thoughts. It’s confusing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Look at all of the TUSCL members, people just post about what they want to talk about it. No one has to read it unless they want to.

Problems only occur when some do not want to respond in a constructive manner, but want to go into a personally vindictive negative meta-narrative. It is a conversation about the conversation which is intended to drive someone off of this board.

Cashman is one of the worst, but not the only one.

Mdb does seem to be coming from a bit different kind of place. But people should just leave him be. He does not need or seek their permission in order to post. Respond if they can engage constructively. But if not, just do not respond, maybe even not read it.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I made harsh comments regarding a new user. My comments are far less than what others have said in other situations, so I’m a bit confused why you have come so directly at me?

I agree, nobody needs my approval here. I’ve never mentioned that my approval was important - so your comments don’t make sense.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    >Problems only occur when some do not want to respond in a constructive manner, but want to go into a personally vindictive negative meta-narrative. <
    Really aware much @ SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You crack me up, little one. You are so laughable.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    oh Vm.. I think you should keep your talks to your pee pee private. :/
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, dummy, I'll give you a golden shower just because we like you. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Most people can hear relative pitch, but not absolute pitch. Nevertheless, from having played this so long ago and so many times on a Steinway Grand, and from a 1930's kiddie song book, I usually can pick out the key a vocalist is using.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_slMpm…

Here you can see better, normally played starting and ending on middle C.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIiHmYUN…

The standard fast rock song is in the key of A.

SJG

I Like To Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcY_enz…
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Gosh vm.. I was just trying to help. No need to threaten to pee pee on me. Tho, I do applaud you for encouraging the “little one” with a job he might be able to accomplish.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Gee, what a paranoid one you are, no threat was made or implied. Now go back to Douchester's shit pile and eat some with him.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Better yet, join SJG's organization. :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    awe vm.. tell “little one” I’m sorry. I’ll bet you miss dougster. No one is giving you attention now. :(
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Btw, it was very rude of you to take over mbd’s thread. Go make your own public plea thread.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Mdb2203 hasn't posted in awhile actually. I wonder if he saw that the only guy in his corner was SJG and realized that's worse than any other situation and bounced.

Speaking of SJG, I find the hypocrisy quite hilarious. He posts in every LDK thread calling everyone chumps then turns around and posts this:

"Problems only occur when some do not want to respond in a constructive manner, but want to go into a personally vindictive negative meta-narrative. "

So calling everyone chumps is constructive? Yeah sure thing hypocrite.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm confused, once again, by SJG. He wrote:

"people just post about what they want to talk about it. No one has to read it unless they want to."

1. Why post something if you don't want others to read it?

2. How would I know if I don't want to read something unless I read it first?

• orionsmith
    7 years ago
    mdb, I'm just wondering, did you have brothers or sisters? It seems like you've been isolated. Not trying to be rude. I'm just curious.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    By the way, why does this site have such tiny avatar pics and no pictures? For fans of naked dancers, you would think there would be plenty of pictures.

I suggest Founder add a spot to let dancers post their tits. I always act nicer when I see tits.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah, as a dancer, I’d like to post bigger naked pics. It’s vexing that I can’t fit more in.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    some tits are on display. just use a microscope.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, you can't see little one Bj99's tits even with a powerful electron microscope. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Damn, you are hallucinating again "taking over his thread" Oh wait, that's SJG.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ vm, it’s easy to cast judgment when you haven’t show your own.. um.. “little one”. I’m sure it can fit in that little avi circle just fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion