tuscl

Pitfalls and wisdom regarding talking about your wife at the club?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
How much do you guys tell strippers about your wives? Any pitfalls or traps to avoid?

I would rather not mention my wife at all but it's impossible to talk about my life without it slipping out.

11 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Just ask your favorite to be your wife
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    Personally I don't bring it up. Dancers can figure out I'm married because I always wear my wedding ring, even inside the club. If a dancer asks, "so you're married?" I smile and say "yes, happily" and let it drop.

I've heard dancers mockingly talk about guys that come in and spend the whole time talking about their wives. Worst story was a dancer told me a customer bought a one hour VIP and spend the whole time crying over problems with his wife. I don't think you want to be one of those guys.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I don't wear a ring. I don't bring up my wife. I do end up talking about my kids and "their mother", so I think dancers end up concluding I'm divorced. Unless they specifically ask, I usually don't correct them.

My SBs have all known I'm married. I try not to talk about my home life when I'm with a SB but it does come up, especially when discussing scheduling.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Doesn’t strike me as very intelligent !
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea if they ask I will tell them. I dont wear my ring because I dont want them asking me about that shit right off the back.

Whatever you do, DO NOT bring up the subject about your wife especially if she's doing OTC for free with you. Her mood will change drastically.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I'm the same as PeterEaster. I wear my ring and say I'm happily married if asked, but I don't share any info beyond that.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Most strippers know the majority of the guys rolling into the club are married. The smart ones play it off and act like they think you’re single/divorced to make you feel better.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    If you wear your ring, I would think they would be able to figure it out. It generally never comes up in a conversation so why bother to bring it up? She is there to make money and not hear about all the personal stuff so keep it light.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t ask ab a guy’s wife, but I don’t mind talking ab their relationships, or marriage if they want. I’ve been married, so I can relate.

I’m honest ab my own relationship, when asked, but I don’t bring it up. I really appreciate a guy who speaks well of his wife, and I like when customers are proud of their wife and kids. I love hearing ab kids in college. Seems like an exciting time in parenting for men lol.

I don’t like when men gripe ab their wife, or call her names, but I don’t mind normal relationship talk. Sometimes guys even want a little advice ab the women they are with.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Never mention her, but if the subject comes up, I generalize a lot.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Almost every stripper I’ve ever had sex with knew about my wife before we did. I don’t have any qualms about mentioning that I’m married, and discussing her tolerant attitude. I don’t get detailed though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion