tuscl

Long Distance ATFs?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
A stripper I first met two weeks ago and saw again last week would be an ATF except for one thing: her club is about a four hour drive away. I don't really have any other reason to travel there except that her club is good even when she's not there. It would be insane to try to keep going back there as often as I'd like, but sanity ain't what this is about.

What's the longest you've had to travel for an ATF, how often did you see her, and how long did it last?

11 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Bones:

wishing you would "almost guarantee" satisfaction for other parties, as well

:)

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    well i'll just say travelling at shadowcat speed, it only took me about an hour to get back home from pp columbia. hmmm, maybe i would have passed shadowcat. thinking about another thread, i let someone else lead for awhile on the highway then i led.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I can identify with this. Other than the one club 10 miles away or so, anywhere ever worth going to was at least an hour, so I was always going an hour or so away for my ATF. I once got to see her in a club which was 2-2.5 hours away (don't know the exact mileage, but you take a lot of back roads to get there), but she never did anything OTC, so I don't know what to say about that.

As for potential ATF's who aren't, it's safe to say this one girl 400 miles away from me now could be, but I just can't make roadtrips that long just for that.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Shadow:

In the Memphis PP, I met a firm cute Af-Am girl named Crystal last week, nice service options in the back room (though I didn't inquire about going to a hotel room I suspect that this would be on the menu). She was there this weekend too. Is this your girl?
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Chandler: Good (and timely) topic!

Being that I live in a vacuum (not a decent club within 1.5 hrs), all of my ATFs have been long distance "relationships". Also being married, my frequency of visits is controlled by the ingenuity of my alibis.

My previous ATF lasted about three years. She actually lived 3 hours away (Indy) , but during the best part of our relationship, she worked at a club 1.5 hrs away (Hip Hugger in Kokomo). During that time, the frequency of my visits ranged from every other week, to once every few months. The quality of our relationship was proportionate to the frequency; the more frequent the visit, the better things were between us. The downfall was when she got fired from the Hugger and began going from club to club in the Indy area. I found it was pretty hard to get down to Indy, and the frequency dropped again. She offered to drive up to see me, but that idea was a bit too scary to entertain. Ultimately, we drifted apart, though I did see her fairly recently and we are on good terms, she's no longer on my "A" list.

I recently have taken up with a new ATF, and the very unforunate thing is that her club is in Indy. So far, I've been lucky in getting down there, seeing her 5 times over the last seven weeks. But that's no where near often enough for me. The bad part is, it's only going to get worse. My schedule is getting busier, my alibis are getting flimsier... toss in the holidays, and things are looking dismal.

Sadly, a long distance relationship, whether it be with an ATF or with a non-stripping woman is very difficult to maintain.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I guess it's relative. I drove about 50 minutes to Providence from Boston weekly, sometimes twice weekly for years to visit my first and last ATF's. My current fav works 90 minutes from me but I don't club as much as I used to. I try and get out there about once a month.

There are only one or two clubs worth visiting that are less than an hour away so a 60 minute drive really doesn't bother me.

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    The first ATF I had apparently drove over 4 hours to work at Columbia PP one week at least. I remember I hadn't seen her in over 2 years but she called me up on the phone and asked me to come visit her at the club. She lives in NC and I live in SC. They had no tip out or something like that and she apparently wanted to see me one more time. I drove about 1.5 hours one way to go visit her. That was over 8 years ago though.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I believe I traveled as far as a 2 hour drive one way to visit an ATF at her house. The club she worked at was only one hour away. That 2 hour drive is more like 4 hours if you return in the same evening. I didn't do that very much. I think I even turned down seeing a movie with her since she wanted me to come over to visit her, see the movie, and I had to go to work in the morning.

I've had a dancer drive over 4 hours (not sure how long it took her since I discovered later she was doing 95 mph before the police caught her) to visit a club near me. She was working there on the weekends but I was wondering if I was why she kept coming back. She first told me she's known me over 8 years. Then later she told me she spotted me even earlier than that. I got over the slight creepiness factor she was giving me and enjoyed her visits. The creepy part was her knowing me for years supposedly and knowing details about me and saying there was a picture of me in the club where she lived at among many others from a club opening. I didn't even know that. She disappeared as suddenly as she showed up.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I just got back from visiting my ATF, who lives over a thousand miles away. Since she moved we've been getting together 3-4 times a year, usually for several days at a time.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Another slow driver from Georgia I see. South Carolina re-elected one official who got caught doing over 100 mph. I like the way he got out of it. Too bad everyone else doesn't have that much clout.

Just joking about the slow driving.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I have an OTC relationship with a dancer who is three hours away. We try to meet monthly, although from a practical point of view it usually is more like once every six to eight weeks. Every bad aspect of her being that far away is matched by a good aspect of her being that far away. (e.g., I won't run into her while with my wife at a shopping mall.)

Sometimes, when I am about halfway through the drive to see her, a long trip across the prairie. I wonder if it worth it to drive so far. As soon as I see her, my doubts immediately start to fade. By the time she lays her hand on my dick, all doubts are gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion