New feature on tuscl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Founder giving bitches time outs

Brilliant LMFAO

7 comments

• Liwet
    7 years ago
    Makes the front page so much nicer. I usually open in a new tab any topics I like and go down the front page and I think I had like 20 yesterday. Last week, I only hit 4 or 5 because it's one person calling another a pedo or whatever.

So I like the changes but I'm not a fan of people being banned for breaking an unstated rule.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    The knuckleheads on time out received very explicit warnings from Founder to stop what they were doing, which, like misbehaving children, they chose to ignore. Now they're suffering the consequences, just like misbehaving children.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Me as well
  • nofuglies
    7 years ago
    I agree. It's so much nicer now to be able to actually find threads about strip clubbing without all the teenage drama queens and their petty, childish name calling. Also, if I wanted advice on cryptocurrencies, I sure wouldn't be looking for it on a forum devoted to strip clubs.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s a good idea. Seems to have cleaned up the repetitive off-topic discussions. Good job Founder!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @Trucidos, @juicebox69 - Makes me laugh ever time I think about how Founder laid the Smackdown on your candy asses
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I never mind the Off Topic threads but the flame throwing was starting to get old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion