tuscl

How do you handle a ROB?

elhuachinango
Washington
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:46 PM
Story time and some questions. So last night I was at a new club I was trying out for the second time, and I had a sharable experience. I was there because on my first trip a solid 9 promissed me an hour in the champagne room for $200, which is the standard half hour rate. Normally I don’t do VIP, but this girl on the first night gave me 5 very high mileage dances for $100 instead of the $30 per dance they normally charge, and she asked me to spank her, but “not like a pussy”, which I took as a challenge and I’m pretty sure she woke up black and blue the next morning. I wad hooked. But on my second visit she was chatting up another PL, so I went to the stage and met a very friendly 8 who let me play with her massive, perfect ass at the rail. This girl asks me for a dance, I ask her for prices, and she says $30 per dance or $200 for a half hour VIP. I ask her how the champagne room is, and she gave me a tour and rubbed up on me doggystyle through the pants and asked if I wanted to stay. I might have gotten the room with her, but I decided to try my luck and said I wouldn’t pay that much just for dancing, but I could do $250 if she did FS, to which she said not itc, but that I could meet her after work. I agreed, but when I asked for her address she said she was staying with a friend and didn’t know it but I could follow her after work. Red flag 1. The she said if I paid her now I could get the VIP time and I could meet her after work at no charge. Red flag 2. I said no, I’ll pay you at your place, we can just chill. She said okay, but we should get a dance, otherwise how will I get you hot and bothered? I said yes to that because I wanted to test the waters since I was suspicious. When we got to the booth I said “$30 for one dance, right?”. She said yes, I handed her the money, and to her credit it was one of the best dances I’ve ever had. Full contact, high energy, sucking tits, FIV. When the song was over she didn’t stop, just kept grinding away for about a half hour. At that point I felt good about her and was really looking forward to closing time. Then the problems started. She suddenly says, okay that’s been about nine dances which is about $250”. I said I only asked for one dance and paid up front, so anything else was on her, and I thought she was just getting me worked up for later. Then she said I owed her because I didn’t ask her to stop. I said no, you’re trying to play me, she said no, pay me now and we can still meet later and tgat she had to cover her booth fee for 9 dances, which I called bs on since I know the club charges her per trip, not prr dance. Finally she said I was ripping her off, and I said sorry but I asked for one dance, paid up front, and she never asked if I wanted to pay for more. She then left looking pissed off and I knew she was for sure getting the bouncer, and I hauled ass out of the club. So on the one hand I was definitely getting played and was just cautious enough to regret the experience, but on the other I did get to sink into some TnA every which way for about half an hour—except that wasn’t the agreement for my $$. Thoughts? Ever have a similar experience? Would you have done anything differently? And most importantly, how long do you think I have to wait to go back to that clubwithout getting thrown out? Because those girls are definitely worth revisiting.

46 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    The ROB in this scenario is you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s common for girls to change for the 2amer at the club. It’s a legal way to change.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Charge
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I agree with ppwh . You owe the girl the money. You knew it was $30 per dance.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Nobody is this naive. Fake news.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    She may very well be a ROB but the burden is on the customer to keep track of dances. Never assume anything is free in a club, especially not a half hour of dances.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I secretly admire your bravery(or stupidity) though. If true, you managed to get a half hour worth of dances and got away smooth. I dont think i could pull that off.
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    I don’t fully disagree, I knew what was going on, but I’d much rather take the label than pay for something I didn’t adk for and feel played. If she had just insisted on getting dances, I probably would have gotten several from her, most likely in the champagne, but lying non-a-hoes get no sympathy from me. Even at the end she kept telling me I could follow her after work if I paid her for the dances. Ha.
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    Sorry for the phone spelling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It looks like you are a little green at strip-clubbing. It is not common for dancers to ask if you want another dance - they usually keep going "assuming" the custy wants more, or her not wanting to possibly ruin the $$$ by asking the guy if he wants to keep going and him changing his mind when she asks. You should have known you were way over one song - and also know that strippers don't do shit for free - but - many newbs do often get confused thinking it's all part of getting one-song and then are taking aback when they've done about 10. Perhaps you are "right" on a technicality at best - but if you are not a newb and knew you were way over one song, you should have not let her go on and on if you had no intention of paying; at the very least you should have clarified it w/ her - seems like you kinda milked a technicality. And it's not a good idea to go over to a stripper's place that you don't know very-well - these girls rarely live alone so it's not practical - most OTCers rent a hotel room. And it does seem she may have been trying to hustle you trying to get you to pay upfront for OTC - that's a risky move and usually a ROB move - most girls flake-out even when they haven't been paid, imagine once they got one's $$$ - asking a custy to pay in advance for OTC is like getting a dozen dances ITC from a dancer then telling her you'll pay her next week when you see her - neither situation is kosher.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Come on, you clearly ripped her off. I can't say that I feel sorry for her because I'm sure she was trying to rip you off, too, by asking you to pay for OTC in advance, but you ripped her off instead. It's not a good business practice for either party. I would never show my face in there ever again if I were you. They tend to have a long memory for things like that.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I'm with the consensus: you got instead of getting got. If you can live with yourself, cool - and you knew you were at least somewhat culpable since you left the club quickly. I'm not a hater by any stretch, but dude. Even giving the booth fee would've probably smoothed things over sufficiently. If you decided by that point that you were completely done with her...and most likely the club...then cool. Expect problems if you go back anytime soon, though - 'soon' being within the next six months.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't like dancers doing extra dances without asking but I ask if I think she's starting another dance if in doubt and ask if it's free or part of the original deal. I agree technically you shouldn't have to pay for something you didn't ask for but I agree. Expect trouble if you go back. Dancers doing extra dances without asking is like Bottomlinebooks sending a book you didn't ask for. Expect trouble if you don't pay or call them up get credit and write cancel on invoice etc. I read technically you didn't order it like many don't but you need to send a notice via certified mail that you intend to keep the book you didn't order without paying I read. I expect that outfit operates like dancers in many clubs. Do stuff without asking expecting to get paid. It's not right but they cause trouble or work at getting paid. Best to stay away from the club
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I usually call a girl a rob if she skips out on a dance or set of dances after asking for money up front or overcharges higher than what was expected
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    Again fuck yes I milked the situation. Why the hell would I not? She knew exactly what she was doing too. She saw me young and made me out for a mark. And I don’t hold that against her, I’d play guys in her situation too. But I’m not raising my hand when someone asks who feels for dancers. An exchange of $$ is business; I wouldn’t pay to smell or even lick some food I had agreed to pay to eat.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    One dance is usually less than 5 minutes Don't expect anything free from dancers unless she says it is. This is a common dancer tactic to get extra money from guys who don't know to ask.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Good job playing her. You got even on one unscrupulous dancer pulling this tactic. Now you need to avoid the club though unless you like trouble
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    I think I severely misread the company in the room.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lesson learned, never take anything with strippers for granted. Get all terms and conditions spelled out before you start. It sounds like OP sort of ripped her off as much as she was trying to rip him off and he got off easy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'd wait about a month b/f going back - I doubt you'll have issues w/ the staff - she knows she got burned and she knows she was trying to ROB you w/ the "pay me OTC upfront nonsense" - ROBs usually don't get management involved. If by any chance she gets a manager on you next time, all you have to do is deny deny deny - a ROB is not owed the truth - if she gets a manager all you have to say is "hey I paid her upfront for the dances I wanted and it was up to her to stop once the $$$ ran out - I wasn't sure if the dances were over" - but of course you can't say you just paid for one dance, I'd lie and say I paid for 3 upfront in case they check the tape and say you should have known that was not one song- but again I doubt anything will happen next time - at worst she may badmouth you w/ the other dancers but that can be overcome by being proactive and approaching other dancers and if they say she said you ripped her off just lie and say she was the one ripping you off - but you need to handle these situations differently/better in the future.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    OP...being cheap ends up being expensive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Her only fault was not stopping at one dance as per the negotiated agreement of $30 for one. But this doesn't justify not paying her for the # of songs she actually danced. Her offer of $250 for 9 was a discount. That's definitely not a ROB rate.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Dancer was trying to play one on you but got played instead. Write a review and name the ROB. Dancer knew if she'd ask to continue - you would likely say no. So she kept dancing banking on shaming you to pay. Also knew you'd be surprised. But to your credit - you stood your guns and expressed major dismay since you really thought this dancer liked you and was dancing for her own pleasure ! Love it when a customer flips the con.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I wonder how the response would go at stripperweb when the girl posts this story...
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    You're the reason hot dancers who do lots of extras for no mandatory tips leave the business far earlier than they should. Putz. Pay the girl what she is owed. CP
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    Some of you are some bitch ass pl’s. I bet if a girl offered to pay you to stick a strap on into you, you’d put it on her. You know who you are. I am not paying shit to some not-hoe trying to hook me and not deliver. If I promise you steak and deliver corned beef, you’d be a hungry bitch to pay, simple as that.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There was a PL that tried to pull off something like this at one of the clubs i frequent except that he did 5 songs and not 9. He claimed that he thought it was only one dance. The dancer in question (not a ROB as i danced with her later as she told this story) is one of the types that just goes into the next song without asking and puts the onus on the PL to end the dances. You may call that a ROB strategy or tactic but i don't expect any club to be sympathetic to the PL in that case, especially when there's a bouncer/counter that walks by near the beginning of every song and says new dance to customers he doesn't recognize. It is much more common than you think (just continuing dances) although no prepaying was involved. Long story short, the bouncers were able to hold the PL (as the drama enfolded in the chump station) and threatened to get LE involved if he didn't pay for services rendered and he paid. No one's really that stupid to think that 5 (or more) dances is one dance or are they? The thing is i've heard from other dancers that PLs have been able to get out of paying in similar situations because they apparently didn't have money (?) which is why after a certain time (say the last hour) at that club all dances are prepaid unless the dancer/counter know the PL.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I guess if the PLs (the nearly broke ones that got away underpaying) were wasted or allegedly wasted they were absolved of some of the responsibility of keeping track of the number of dances?
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    I don’t get how some of you completely ignore the stated $250 for otc. I absolutely agree that under normal circumstances anyone should pay the 9 dances, but when an agreement has been made for payment otc, vip explicitly turned down for $200, and payment given upfront for one dance, the dancer is absolutely scamming the customer and at that point anything goes. I would have felt fine taking her bag full of ones if I could have at that point. If I had just asked for a dance and then not stopped I might think differently. I have always paid for dances had before, but seriously some of you smell of marks throufh the screen. Again, no hate for the girl, but I did not expect so many of you to be the type to put lube on the strapon.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Just stop. A dancer is not a ROB because she is not willing to do FS OTC with a PL on his first visit. Really how naive are you? You couldn't tell she was always trying to steer your money back ITC? Why do you think the dancers are there? It couldn't be to sell dances now. Again, a dancer is not a ROB because she won't do FS ITC (and for the super high price of $250 total including the price of the room). And now you are justifying outright theft (stealing her bag of ones, probably hundreds if not over a thousand dollars if it was truly full)? SMH. Seriously, what did she "ROB" or try to "ROB" you of? Your hope of meeting her OTC for FS? She gave you 9 very high mileage dances of which you only paid for one and you're on this site complaining about her and potentially being banned (rightfully) from the club in the intermediate future. Honestly, you should have stuck with the first 9 that gave you five dances discounted for $100 and offered a whole hour in the CR for $200 although that sounds too good to be true from a 9 and potentially ROBish; she'll probably pocket less than $100 for that hour. On one hand we have that PL that spent $1600 for two hours of super tame VIP and was happy about it and on the other hand we have "this".
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Three conclusions from this discussion which aren't that different from my last article relating to this (baby PLs): The baby PL in the OP has a lot of learning to do. I'm not too worried about this new crop of PLs being ROBbed. This does not bode well for the future state of strip clubs and the strippers willing to enter and stick with the industry.
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    Lol. I’m not complaining about shit, I’m not even showing off, I’m trying to share a laugh and getting the most entertsinment value out of an unexpected situation. If you weren’t such a bitch you might laugh too, but instead you’re out here more about not-hoe’s wallets than your own enjoyment and interests. Naive is paying a girl for less than was agreed. And I’m not talking shit about tye $1600 guy either. All I’m saying is a deal’s a deal no matter who it’s with. A ROB is a girl offering more than she delivers, and a bitch is a bitch but why define since you would know. And I’m not justifying shit either, just is an eye for an eye but why tf would you believe in that? If you steal $1 from me, I’ll take your mf’ing car. Same with a girl, no matter how hot or how good her hustle. I even respect her game, but fuck me if I’m falling for it. I don’t hold the cheeks opem like some pl’s here.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You should have paid her something extra since she gave so extraordinarily more than you asked for. I probably would have got her down to $100 or $150 max so you could still visit the club in good consciousness while still punishing her for trying to take you for more than you agreed.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I guess i just completely missed the punchline in the OP. I mean it was all too funny. Especially the part of following a stripper to her house after her shift to fuck her after meeting each other for the first time with no previous interactions or dances. What system is that? Yeah, completely normal expected reasonable behavior from random PLs and strippers. Surely every stripper is signing up for that. Red flags? Supposedly they only raise on one end. If she was ever going to do OTC before, she'll probably never do it now. And a little self-awareness might go a long way. In the mean time you can keep seeing what you want to see, believing what you want to believe. Other than that: Must not feed... Must not feed... Oops, too late...
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Dude..how could you do that? You got 30 kind worth of dances and you thought 25 kind of dances were free? Is it a dance club or what? Strippers don't dance for free unless they say it. I am surprised she didn't call bouncer to take you to ATM and to pay her or even you get thrown out. You lost her time and business
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you're the ROB in this scenario!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    OP...calls the PL bitches but runs out when they get the bouncer. were you scared? no need to run if youre right.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    you want to be the "mark" dumbass. your cheap ass didnt tip for excellent service.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You are one of those customers that give the rest of us a bad name and justify the postings on the pink site. You wrote, "I think I severely misread the company in the room." If you thought that we blindly take sides with fellow strip clubbers even when they express pride in putting one over on and showing complete disrespect to a stripper, then yes, you misread me anyway. That was a douche move and I'm surprised they didn't get the cops out there.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    OP should consider himself lucky he didn't get an old fashioned ass whuppin.
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    No wonder prices are going up in TJ. After that experience I went to my regular club and two of my favorite dancers laughed their fine asses off when I tood them and agreed I was getting ripped off. Y’all all more of a bitch than those girls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I have no doubt she was going to scam, but that doesn't mean you should take the low road as well. As it turned out, you were the only one to actually ROB. Don't try to rationalize your actions.
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    Who tf is rationalizing? You’re moralizing some funny ass shit. But keep going, this is all making it funnier. Not-a-hoe loving nice guys being triggered, ha.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    If she required the money upfront for the first dance, then there is an implied agreement that you pay upfront for every dance going forward. When a stripper did this to me a few months back, I simply guilted her into not taking the money. I told her upfront that I only had enough money for 2 VIP dances but she kept going until after the 5th dance. I told her, "I'll gladly give you the money but you'll never get another dance opporunity from me."
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There's always an implied agreement that a "dance" is one song. It's pretty much a standard as well as paying for a block of time instead of per song.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    He already said that he knew he was getting over on her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion