tuscl

Unexpected Mileage and Tipping?

Tigerharpy
California
Monday, January 15, 2018 8:49 PM
I don't imagine this happens too often but I was lucky enough for it to happen to me not too long ago. I agreed to a dance and to a rate from one of the girls. When we got back to the lap dance area she went a lot further than I was expecting. Not that I minded at all, but she hadn't made any indications beforehand that she was offering anything but a basic dance and the extras mileage was without any prompting on my part. I honestly had to stop her for a moment to make sure this wasn't going to come back to bite me in the wallet. But she was aware I was on a budget (not how much) and that I had spent about half. She insisted she was fine with whatever I decided on. Which I assume was for the sake of deniability. Ultimately, I settled on matching the LD cost in tips (dances at the location were unusually pricey) which she seemed satisfied with. Tips and dancers worked out to about 200. Still, I'm concerned I may have under tipped. Thoughts?

20 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you may have overtipped, unless you got FS, but hard to say since this is pretty vague on dance prices and what you mean by extras mileage.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Next time, buy them a Four Lokos like Juice would. They are so happy, they'll throw in the kitchen sink on the next session. :)
  • Tigerharpy
    6 years ago
    doctorevil, ah, good to know. After reading around some more it does sound like I over tipped a bit. Though not too badly.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Overtipping is not terrible. It makes it easier if you want to go back and get the same service but at a lower price. It's also: way better than getting ripped off way better than getting into an uncomfortable negotiation with a dancer it also feels better than the dancer asking for more money
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I often over pay for sex. And this is not overpaying. Not by a long shot.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    $200 is what I pay for a blow job. I hope she blew you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It seems that you were so impressed with not getting upsold - that you ended up overtipping? That’s not a bad thing. The dancer may have been honest - and a non-rob - which is a very good thing. If you plan to return to that club - that could work in your favor.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    There nothing wrong w what you paid, as long as you were happy. It’s not ab what others would have paid, or even what she expected. It’s about you and what you expect. If she’s a smart girl, it will make a difference, and you will continue to get the service you enjoy from her.
  • montataboy
    6 years ago
    I had a similar experience recently. Good vibes and strong handshake at the bar, but no specifics discussed. Went to the $20 dance room. Immediately on the first song she asks(so polite) if she can take junior out. Of course I say yes. Started with good grinding and began to stroke near the end of first song. Picks up pace in second song. In third song she begins open Mike rendition of Billy Joel that puts me over the top. I ask how much I owe and she says $60 for dances and whatever you'd like. $60 for 3 songs and $40 tip. She was happy. I figured better to syaty reasonable and next time she can always negotiate up if she wants. But once you start high it's tough to change.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The fact he mentions he thinks he over-tipped makes me think he may not be totally comfortable w/ what he paid for what he got (which as Dr E posted he has not specified) - I'm not for under-paying but def not up for over-paying either - and I don't necessarily consider over-paying as a way to "set good vibes going forward" - more often than not it sets expectations for the dancer and often the PL is stuck at that level of pay going forward since many dancers do not like getting paid less than what they are used to by a particular custy. I read the OP's only review and and at least per that review dances at that club were $50/song (ouch) - that dance price probably makes it harder to get extras for a reasonable price.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    $50/song????? Who in their right mind would pay that?
  • Tigerharpy
    6 years ago
    The most reasonable thing I can think going forward is, assuming I see her again, set what I tipped as a flat rate and buy a longer series of dances. Since the girls usually get a cut of the dance money too that seems like a reasonable compromise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - probably best to negotiate a bulk-price for what you want than having to pay $50/dance then worry about adding on top of that to get more mileage - $50/dance is not worth-it for dances only - for example I would opt for negotiating w/ her 3 songs for $150 where it'd be understood upfront I wanted more than just dances b/c paying $150 for 3-measly dances is no-bueno - although if the club takes a big chunk of the dance price then you may have to pony-up more to get more - that's why negotiating from $50 dances is tougher.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree w Papi that if you have doubts, you should talk to her ab it. I do have a customer who tips me 20 per each dance, but he wouldn’t get the service he does otherwise. I’m usually pretty busy and 100 isn’t amazing money for me. He can only come in on occasion, and I text him every time I’ll be working on his day. If he says he can come in, he gets top priority for that period of time (he guesstimate), and I spend extra time chilling w him. I haven’t broken it down for him, but I would. If he wanted to pay less, we could work something out.
  • Tigerharpy
    6 years ago
    Thank you @Bj99 that helps a bit. I won't deny to being largely a novice to this. And quite a boring person in my day to day life. I think that's part of why clubs are appealing. They're a bizarre other world that you can rent time in. But I'm not under any illusions either. I don't want to be unfair or be taken advantage of. To be clear, if I did overpay that's my own problem, not the person I overpaid. I'm not under any misconception about how a club works. I'm not owed anything I don't agree to pay for. Generally I keep myself pretty solidly to a budget when I decide to go out and I'm very up front about getting prices before accepting any service. But this came on pretty suddenly so in my inexperience I let my nerves get to me.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    "$50/song????? Who in their right mind would pay that?" I'm guessing you've never clubbed in Virginia.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t if that was the cost
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Did she walk away from you happy? That's a good indicator that you paid too much.
  • Tigerharpy
    6 years ago
    "$50/song????? Who in their right mind would pay that?" It is overpriced, for sure. But it's also conveniently located. And for all it's OP, the lap dance area is more of a hybrid lap/VIP area. Far, far, more privacy than the average lap dance booth, a bit less than the average VIP room. As for the dancers walking away happy. I'd rather have them at least content rather than actively annoyed. I'll pretty consistently tip twenty for a basic dance so long as it's done well. Less for the dance per se and more because I prefer to get dances from dancers who will go the extra mile and spend some time talking, usually a new customer, for a while before moving in on the sell. I know its part of the hustle. But those are the dancers I tend to enjoy and I get a kick out of it. I know this probably locks me into tipping a bit more for anything above and beyond the basics. But that part I'm completely comfortable with.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Come to Texas - you'd never want to go back to this club near your home!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion