tuscl

Do you think the SW dancers laugh at the infighting here?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Monday, January 15, 2018 5:05 AM
I’m not sure any of the SW dancers read these discussions. I’m wondering if those who do see our infighting and name calling - and laugh at us due to our dysfunction? It’s gotten a bit crazy recently. It might look even crazier from the outside looking in. Just a thought...

10 comments

• Dougster
    6 years ago
    I hope so. I laugh at it myself.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Who wouldn't laugh at the infighting here? If we assume that 95% of it is play acting then it is brilliantly funny! On the other hand, if it is more than 5% serious it is kind of sad :(
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Taxi_driver - good point. Counting their cash - and laughing at us -
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    A lot of SW girls have at least peeked over here... at least, if their expressions of disgust about the attitudes here isn't just made up. From what I can tell, they're too busy being disgusted of our talk about OTC, extras, touching the girls, and basically discussing ways not to get ripped off, to develop any sense of humor about the trolling. also, I'm not sure many of those women have senses of humor, they seem very angry :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I would hope they laugh, I sure do.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    They are probably too in awe of what a bunch of hard mofos not to be trifled with hang here. And if not we can join stripper web and then threaten to leave if We had a rabbit like you doesn't shape up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Slapstick at its finest.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Why would they bother?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I doubt that they give a rat fuck.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    They only laugh at us once they drain our wallets. C'mon Rick don't sell SW girls short. I'm sure plenty of them would fuck a rat for the right price. Of course they will deny it afterwards and call all of the other dancers whores for doing the same thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion