tuscl

Is "Chocolate" an appropriate term to use in front of a girl?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Or is that something that should only be said outside the strip club?

9 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Depends on how you say it. Walk up to her, smile and say " I didn't know I was in the mood for some HOT chocolate . "
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I agree: it depends on how you say it. I've been known to say things like "I do love me some hot chocolate!" I would be curious to hear what our black TUSCLers think . . . and Papi_Chulo, for that matter.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL it's a term that's so corny it's cringeworthy, at least to my ears. I don't know what the current state of PCness says, but for me, fuck-to-the-no, I'm not saying that word to a black woman. Hell, I'm not using it in my private life to describe a black women, either, unless maybe as self-aware corniness
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's OK to say it in front of a girl but not a guy. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've found that they use the term regularly when they approach me so why not.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I’ve also had girls approach me using the line hey baby would you like some hot chocolate to go with that whipped cream.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Agreed, had a very sexy lady ask one night if I was in the mood for some chocolate...... 10 minutes later I was not offended in the least....
  • dickdecker
    7 years ago
    I would hold off on that.....at least for ML King day.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    What in the world does MLK Day have to do with using the term "chocolate" for a black stripper?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion