tuscl

I Died and Want to Paradise

DFreshPalace
California
I promised my favorite girl I would come visit her at the club tonight and I never want to disappoint her so I headed to my favorite club to see the Girl of my Dreams both Day and Night Dreams. She looked so STUNNING! Plus I got to see a different look from her.

She only does stage shows on Sunday and Monday so she can concentrate on Private shows the other 2 days she works since they are busier. I forget I beautiful she is when she does her stage show but I always remember that first time I ever saw her. I normally get to sit in the very spot when I saw her first and it always brings back the memories of the club telling me to come see her before you give up the Club life for good. I am so glad I did because I am forever grateful for all that has taken place in nearly 2 years since meeting this amazing Queen.

Anyway I told you I got to see a different side of her tonight and while we chatted she started fixing my hair and now wants me to let her style it this week. Hell yeah she can. But she also did something I never saw her do and that was put her hair up. WOW! I love her long black hair but she looked so pretty with it tied back as well.

I'm telling you this girl is everything. I never stop smiling and it's been a long time anyone has made me laugh the way she does. I am pretty sure I died ant went to Paradise and I am glad I did.

32 comments

• DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    **Correction I forget how beautiful she is...**
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    What

The fuck

Is this shit?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...just the dream customer who enjoys being around hot nekkid ladies. I hope you got a steady stream of cash cause you are gonna need it to keep you in this fantasy land.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Warning: RIL!
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I suffer from depression and if I don't find the positive side of things I would most likely not be here. I've already tried to commit suicide once and I will not go back there. I found someone who truly makes me happy despite what they do for a living. I am also about to go through throat surgery for cancer in a couple of weeks not to mention I just had my eye replaced due to a tumor so if you don't know me and you want to be jerks go for it but nothing will bring me down because right now I'm the happiest I've been in year's with my new friend who has made me a better person and man.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you I appreciate that but also note I am at a point where payment isn't always required. At the club yes of course it is but outside we always share the cost. She may pay or I may depending on what we do. I as the make prefer to pay for meals and things. When she does my hair this week of course I'll pay I would have to if my normal stylist wasn't out after giving birth to her son so I have no issue with that but she'll be fully clothed I'm sure.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Male damn auto correct
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You’re still paying bro, despite what you think.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Aren't we all. Relationships aren't Free.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Yes but most of us recognize what is going on you are setting yourself up for a rough time my friend B.B.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I believe anything is possible. I know that it's not going to be easy at times but my best friend and I have been together for 15 years and she was a dancer when I met her too now we are planning her wedding. I can make things work because I know what I've been through and I know what she expects of me. We had a issue over the summer and it made us stronger. She told me she was impressed how well I handled her wishes and that's why we have grown closer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Good luck.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    happy for u mdb2203

i was this happy last night after the vikings game. and now i'll get to watch the NFC Championship game with my CF in my lap. :-)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Awe :) I’m glad you found a girl you like so much.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you. You always look for the one and they say when you find her you'll know. I found her.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I want to paradise, too.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I retract my flippant remark, mdb -- sorry! As someone who is prone to getting emotionally attached to strippers, I can relate to your feelings for this woman. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and wish you health and happiness.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Thank you Mr Deuce I appreciate it. She really cares about me as i shared before with my eye she helped put drops in my eye to help me get better. In fact her photo was what brought the color back into it. It's still a struggle but each day is an improvement with the vision. No dancer would do the things she's done if she didn't care and just cared about money.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This can't be real.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Don’t be so cynical, flag. :P
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I love a stripper, too. Aahh, unrequited love. Spoiler alert > we both are going to end this broken hearted and lighter in the bank account. Keep yo head up, tho. I will continue to do so.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    She is well aware of my financial situation.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    You know what, my bad. I always preach that it's all about doing what makes you happy as long as you aren't harming anyone in the process. So if this girl genuinely makes you happy then more power to you.

I guess I really am cynical when it comes to dancers. I'm just prone to believe they're out for the money no matter what they say or how genuine they seem. So I'm sorry for questioning your original post. Takes guts to be as open as you were with us here and I'm glad you're getting some happiness from it.

Lesson learned for me: If I don't understand it, or have no constructive criticism to offer I'll just shut the fuck up and not post.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No harm no foul TFP. I have no idea what the future holds all I can do is enjoy it and do my best to make it work.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    No harm no foul TFP. I have no idea what the future holds all I can do is enjoy it and do my best to make it work.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "
    Lesson learned for me: If I don't understand it, or have no constructive criticism to offer I'll just shut the fuck up and not post."

What fun is that?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    He wrote an article about her, LOL.
    Fuck you Jackie.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    She has encouraged me to write again. I have a lot more that I keep to myself and may use in a book one day. She knows how much writing helps me not only to get my feelings out but to help me with my depression. My best friend did the same thing as far as my writing went and then I got away from it until I found this site. It feels good to write again and not just write News stoires all day like I do
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    mdb, do you suffer from depression only? because to me you come across as a little bi-polar as well
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    Just depression
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m learning to not speak out at folks who inject such intense personal emotion into their strip club interctions - so I’ll say have a good time with this girl. Enjoy it for all it’s worth.

Keep writing - as long as it continues to help you with depression. I hope your health issues improve.

Just remember - that intense emotional attachment (to any woman) can have its ups and downs. Don’t let the downs push you into a deep suicidal depression.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I tried to commit suicide once I'll never do it again but I definitely know what's ahead with ups and downs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion