tuscl

Tipping the Shot Girl

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Sunday, January 14, 2018 8:26 AM
I recently did something I have never done before in decades of strip clubbing: I tipped a shot girl. I generally don’t do shots, and on the rare occasions when I do, it’s not the little test tubes of colored, watered down alcohol that the shot girls are selling. I’ll get a real shot if I want one. So I’m in a club I’m fairly familiar with and from a distance I see a shot girl making her rounds. I think she was new because I had never seen her before, and this was dayshift when they tend to start out the newbies. Plus she seemed a bit nervous, circulating, but not appearing to be actually approaching that many customers. Eventually she worked her way around to the bar where I was sitting, said hi, and introduced herself. She was an absolute doll, slender but with some nice topography and the cutest face you can imagine. It was obvious she had spent considerable time preparing for work. Her hair and make up were perfectly done, and she was wearing a super short school girl miniskirt and halter top. She looked like a living anime girl (although she wasn’t Asian). She chatted for a few minutes, and then of course offered me a shot. I told her sorry, I don’t do shots, but I thanked her for stopping by, told her I liked her look and tipped her $5. Has anybody else tip the shot girl just because she looked good, without getting a shot?

14 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yeeeeeeep, she came to my truck later
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Yes. Approached by a busty shot girl, who obviously had nothing on underneath her thin, tight, low cut top. Declined a shot, but offered to tip her $2 to show me her titties. She happily agreed, set down her tray, and flashed me. They were real and spectatular. Since it was a pasty club, those were also the only nipples I saw that evening.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve only tipped the shot girl after buying shots. However, there rarely are shot girls when I’m clubbing, so I’m now thinking that it’s not a bad idea - as I might get a peek at some nice hooters!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nicely done. all three of you. there are no shot girls where i club now...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Among the little solace I can take over our sorry strip clubs here, is the fact that I am not faced with conundrums such as shot girls, "dancer drinks", dancers having drink quotas, etc. It makes the whole alcohol-based interaction much simpler and more fun Am I correct in thinking the shot girl is a waitress, not a stripper who they press into sexy shot service?
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    "Am I correct in thinking the shot girl is a waitress" Yes, and as Dr.E notes, often a new girl breaking in.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I would say that the shot girls fall into a grey zone between waitress and stripper. They are not really selling shots, because no one would actually choose to drink the swill they are selling, if it was not being carried around by a cute girl. The problem, for me, is that they are often not that cute, and probably would not make it as a stripper (at least not in the club where this occurred). Often, if you turn them down for a drink, they will immediately ask you to buy them one, and either way (you get one or buy one for them), they will sit in your lap, simulate a blow job on the test tube, and pour it down your (or her) throat. This girl didn't ask me to buy her a shot when I said I didn't want one (another thing that made me think she was new).
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Shot girl is the bottom woman on the totem pole. The only time that I have ever tipped a shot girl was on a very slow afternoon. It was her first day and the dancers had introduced her to me. She was not gorgeous. In fact rather plain but since she had nothing else to do she sat down and talked to me for half an hour. She was an out of work para legal and this was the only job she could find. She knew she was at the bottom and was just trying to hang on. She asked for and took my advice well on how to work the room. I saw her once after that and then she was gone.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    OMG the whole interaction sounds cringeworthy! I might have to do some research to see it in action :)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    In one club I used to visit most shot girls left me alone but not when a former dancer decided to become a shot girl for whatever reason I didn't know about. She had danced for me before and I didn't want to buy shots and see nothing. I don't go to strip clubs to buy expensive shots. Anyway she thought I should keep buying stuff from her just because I bought dances from her when she was dancing. It took her a while to convince her I wasn't interested in shots. Was she trying to get me interested in something else or just trying to make a fast buck? I always thought it was a fast buck but who knows. I know I probably bugged some girls for some other reason a lot more than normal not just because of some minor reason but because she looked hot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A while back tipped a pretty ebony bartender that was light brown skinned and slender but with very nice sized natural Cs - she was wearing a top that was 2 straps that only covered half her boobs - I was sitting barside for about 2 hours (club has floor dances mainly) and she must've walked in front of me 20 times during my visit and she really had me turned on. Another time back in the mid 2000s at Fantasy Ranch in Arlington, TX - a curvy white bartender- she had on skin-tight black lycra type stretch pants and a sexy cutoff tshirt barely covering her boobs - she would come from behina the bar and grind on you for a bit and let you feel her up, or let you feel her up reaching over the bar.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As others have mentioned, I don't see shotgirls as often as I used to in the past.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    The last time I saw a shot girl a club, she was busty as hell - and once you bought it, she'd offer (for an extra $2-3 tip) to let you take it out of her cleavage, body shot style. She never made it over to where I was sitting, but she was hotter than most of the dancers were that night - so I would have considered it.
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    A waitress at Follies saw me staring at her breasts, and she said to me, "if you give me a tip, I'll let you see them." Well worth the tip, and she let me feel them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion