Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Mind fuck

18 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    #TRUTH
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV…

I could have pegged (no pun intended) Juice as txtittyfag, but mind=blown
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Never happen, Juiceman is a happy individualist who takes joy in the company of kindred spirits Dougster is a miserable unhappy friendless loner who obsesses over everything that he can’t control and in the end will die alone without anyone in this world even knowing whom he was.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wow! @25 spoke so favorably about me until I called him out for defending a self-admitted pedophile. Now he is furious and has done a 180.

Hey, @25: if you don't like being called out for defending a self-admitted pedophile then don't defend a self-admitted pedophile.

LOL!

(p.s. @25 projecting a little bit here, again? Worried about dying alone after, apparently, he has failed many marriages? And his children would hate him if they knew he defended a pedophille online?)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ True, dat ^^^^^
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Thanks, @vince!

Hey, @25: Little question for you. I'm going to go out on a huge limb here and guess your marriages failed because your need to control everything? Remember your family is not a business. Maybe you can get away with it at work (though I bet your best employees who had options won't take either), but it sounds like it blew up your family life.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sorry that is not up for discussion but I’ll guarantee you are very far off base. Believe it or not, I am on excellent terms with, all of my formers and their and my own families as well, and have never gone through a separation that ended badly.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Wait, wait? You were speaking so negatively about your ex's earlier, and now they are just great? Just say what appears more most favorable for the thread at hand and don't worry about global consistency? And as I asked you before: tell the truth much?

LOL!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Where have I spoken negatively about any of my exes?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    LOL!

This is why it is said that you are going to lying you better have a really fuckin' good memory. Guess you fail there.

Me. I just tell the truth all the time, so everything I say ends up being consistent automatically. Much better way to approach the world.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO...boooom....sippy wins again !
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Looks like I touched a nerve LMFAO....BOOOOOOOOM !!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck that faggets 25
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    When liar
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sippy wins again !!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't give 25 a hard time, Juice. You are biting something that will get you.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Let me guess twenty five is a retired black ops
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Everyone knows I mean no harm...nothing but good clean fun when I play
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion